Reviews for Ruined
M. Louise E chapter 37 . 9/14/2014
Wow. It was awesome. I loved Mags. She was cool. :D Well written. :D
Guest chapter 4 . 5/17/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
domenica chapter 37 . 10/3/2012
Great story. I loved the ending of the last chapter. The tube sock comment made me laugh. I really enjoyed this I was so glad to come across your stories I have loved everything I've read so far.
TracyTravis chapter 37 . 5/5/2012
Couldn't stop reading! Enjoyed your story very much!
TheNaggingCube chapter 37 . 11/10/2011
I liked, the ending chapter fit. The bits and pieces gathered together to make a good ending to a wild ride.
sterno chapter 37 . 11/9/2011
THANKS FOR THE REALLY GOOD WELL WRITTEN STORY! SO ENJOYED IT FROM BEGINNING TO END. GLAD YOU GOT TONY BACK TO WORK! THANKS FOR WRITING AND POSTING!
tonysmel chapter 37 . 11/9/2011
Wow, thinking back to the first chapters of this fic,I was ready to bail (not because of anything to do with your writing, but it was just too intense for me, and I couldn't believe it could end well). But you told me to stick with it, and trust you, and I did. And you know what? Everything really did end well! I'm so glad I trusted you (and sorry I doubted you to begin with).

Happy that despite Jeanne's evil efforts, Tony survived, and struggled and ultimately triumphed. Why? Because he had a secret weapon Jeanne didn't count on: a "family" who cared about him!

Thanks for another great ride, and especially the happy ending!
Casmoiraitiel chapter 37 . 11/8/2011
What a great way to end the story. I enjoyed this very much. Lots of whompage!
Brumeier chapter 37 . 11/8/2011
I love a happy ending! You brought this story to an excellent conclusion, where Tony still isn't 100% but he's back on the job and his relationship with McGee has changed into a closer friendship.

This was really good. I loved reading Tony's journey back to health and wellness after his horrible ordeal. You told it so well. Thank you!
Belker chapter 37 . 11/8/2011
Wonderful fic! Thanks for sharing it with us.

/Belker
combatcrazy chapter 37 . 11/8/2011
I loved the ending. I thought that moment between McGee and Tony was priceless. Great job.
smush68 chapter 37 . 11/8/2011
Perfect ending! Thanks for a great story!
hotshow chapter 37 . 11/8/2011
Very good chapter. Thank you.
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 37 . 11/8/2011
Yeah!

Tonys back at work. Even thought its desk duty hes still back and everybody is happy. Loved the banter they did to Tony about being late and having to take the bus. Looks like thing are getting back to normal. All they need now is for Tony to be back on the field.

The bit about the tube socks was to funny.

It was a good idea/way Gibbs did Tony gun firing test. He didnt even know he was being tested until he was done. And he passed.

Tony passed everything and is totally back good for him.
Glow60 chapter 37 . 11/8/2011
I am so glad to see Tony back a work. I love the ending with Tony and McGee. Those two have become such good partners and friends. You can see it on the show. Thank for the great story. The only complaint I have is that it's finished. I always hate to see a good story come to an end and this was really a good story. Thanks for taking the time to write it.