Reviews for The Right Words
ivegotpurple chapter 1 . 9/18
Aaahhh hilarious adorable and too fricken cute! That confession scene with the flowers was amazing! I love that they stalked Kakashi and Sakura and then became so suspicious they got stalked back lol?
Pepp chapter 1 . 7/17
Ugh omg ughhh this is so amazing, and funny, and heartwarming that I cant even begin to describe all the feels this is giving me. I've never thought of is pairing before but it's just so fun! Inos passionate, daring, dazzling, while Yamatos kind, calm, a little plain but earnest. They balance very well, and their connection over plants is so genuine and honest. Overall it's such a cute story, these two need more love but you did a wonderful job giving that to them. Love love love
scoobie chapter 1 . 2/25
Love love love love love. This is now head canon thank you very much! Your talent to write a compelling one shot of these two characters is actually inspiring. I really wish there was more yamaxino out there because THIS COUPLE IS ROOTED IN MY BRAIN! (I hope you enjoyed my lame attempt at a joke) but anyway seriously, you stayed true to these characters while simultaneously giving them so much depth and life! So once again love love LOVE this!
purri chapter 1 . 2/24
So I thought I wrote a review for this but I don't know if it sent so like here we go again THIS AMAIZNG YOURE AMAZING AND LIKE WOWOWOWOWOWOW! seriously how is this not everyone's otp it makes a lot of sense like come on they're the plant couple! We could have so many cute plant oneshots rn and the fact that we don't makes me sad but like that's just proof of how well you wrote this! Like the characterization was bomb and the premise was hilarious and both characters really shone bright in this story. Fantastic. Im excited. Thank you so much for writing this
purri chapter 1 . 2/24
The Yamas!? THE YAMAS!? this brilliant and I don't understand how this isn't everyone's otp holy crap I love this and you wrote it well and it was hilarious and thank you so much for opening my eyes to true beauty

I mean wow. Like can you tell I'm excited? But actually this was really well done and now I'm reveling in the afterglow of how you really nailed an enchanting story with these two amazing characters. Literally in awe.
palmtreehead chapter 1 . 1/12
Lovely, I do think you've found a good match for Yamato with Ino. So funny to think of them gossiping together and I love Ino's confidence in herself. Thanks for sharing
chico chapter 1 . 12/23/2016
honestly, ive never thought about this pairing before but now that youve written this its like how are they not soulmates? theyre so perfect, even the whole "yamas" thing is perfect gold! kudos to you for realizing that this pairing has so much to offer!
Espied7 chapter 1 . 12/13/2016
So cute!
Rama chapter 1 . 10/31/2016
oh look its my new otp. make them real pls, I need more
snarf snarf chapter 1 . 10/28/2016
wow. i cant even begin to tell you how amazing this was to read. so fantastic, it made me so very happy and it just gave me such a delightful feeling.

you fleshed these two out so well that I cant even imagine these two being with anyone else now. Also, literally poor yamato. I though maybe sakura and kakashi were pretending to have a thing just to teach yamato and ino a lesson but then their suspicious behavior just made everyone think they had a fling i loved it omg thank you so much for writing this gem
Rougish chapter 1 . 1/20/2016
this is just wonderful. lmao. and funny
Guest chapter 1 . 1/16/2016
ASDGHDKLL I CAME BACK FROM HELL AND FOUND HEAVEN AFSRDYBDJKL THAT WAS SOOOO GOOD IF NOT EQUALLY ONE OF THE BEST STORIES FOR INO FUDGE AFSGDHMLL THANK YOU I DONT REALLY KNOW IF YOU'LL READ THIS BUT THANM YOU! Crying legit pollen!
FreakyKitty13 chapter 1 . 11/19/2015
This was one of the best things I've read, made me all emotional :') they're so fantastic together and I ship SaixIno but wow this was sooo good! Thank you for sharing this wonderful piece!
OpalineFishsticks chapter 1 . 7/28/2015
Um. Wow. WOW!? I was giggling at this thing the whole time! You are such a talented writer and I'm one of the luckiest people ever to have with able to read your work! I didn't even know i NEEDED Ino/Yamato and Sakura/Kakashi before I started reading your stuff. UGHHH THE PROGRESSION FOR THIS WAS PERFECT. ABSOLUTELY PERFECT. First with explaining why Sakura's not the perfect gossipmate which is of course the best way to get Yamato in! And oh my gosh, Yamato. In character and HILARIOUSLY SO. I'm sorry, I just want to type in all caps. If it didn't make it so difficult for you to read my love for you and your stories, I actually would. I can see him saying all these things and agreeing to Ino's crazy ideas for stakeouts for the sake of gossip! And that confession?

THAT CONFESSION!?

A;ALASKJF;LASKJFLASFJASFLKJ It was the most romantic thing I've read in my life! Well, it would be difficult for other characters to do that but for Yamato it was perfect! You understand my meaning, I hope. This story is just so beautiful. I don't know if this is in the same universe as "To Grow a Garden" on your Wolfy Tales account but I'm just going to go pretend it is because THEY ALL DESERVE TO BE HAPPY. SO HAPPY I'M CRYING. Seriously. I can't stop gushing. All I can do is thank you :((((((( thank you for making such an AMAZING AMAZING STORY and tell you that I can't wait to read more from you. You are the best, and I wish you the best in all your writing and other endeavors! Please keep us posted on your life! Even if it's just whether or not you'll return and things like that. I really hope you're doing well and thank you again. I will never forget these stories you've written :')
Captain Kaye chapter 1 . 1/30/2015
Oh my gosh this story was sooo cute! This pairing has never occurred to me but you've sold me on the idea of the two of them together. Nice work!