Reviews for The Right Words
FreakyKitty13 chapter 1 . 11/19
This was one of the best things I've read, made me all emotional :') they're so fantastic together and I ship SaixIno but wow this was sooo good! Thank you for sharing this wonderful piece!
OpalineFishsticks chapter 1 . 7/28
Um. Wow. WOW!? I was giggling at this thing the whole time! You are such a talented writer and I'm one of the luckiest people ever to have with able to read your work! I didn't even know i NEEDED Ino/Yamato and Sakura/Kakashi before I started reading your stuff. UGHHH THE PROGRESSION FOR THIS WAS PERFECT. ABSOLUTELY PERFECT. First with explaining why Sakura's not the perfect gossipmate which is of course the best way to get Yamato in! And oh my gosh, Yamato. In character and HILARIOUSLY SO. I'm sorry, I just want to type in all caps. If it didn't make it so difficult for you to read my love for you and your stories, I actually would. I can see him saying all these things and agreeing to Ino's crazy ideas for stakeouts for the sake of gossip! And that confession?

A;ALASKJF;LASKJFLASFJASFLKJ It was the most romantic thing I've read in my life! Well, it would be difficult for other characters to do that but for Yamato it was perfect! You understand my meaning, I hope. This story is just so beautiful. I don't know if this is in the same universe as "To Grow a Garden" on your Wolfy Tales account but I'm just going to go pretend it is because THEY ALL DESERVE TO BE HAPPY. SO HAPPY I'M CRYING. Seriously. I can't stop gushing. All I can do is thank you :((((((( thank you for making such an AMAZING AMAZING STORY and tell you that I can't wait to read more from you. You are the best, and I wish you the best in all your writing and other endeavors! Please keep us posted on your life! Even if it's just whether or not you'll return and things like that. I really hope you're doing well and thank you again. I will never forget these stories you've written :')
Captain Kaye chapter 1 . 1/30
Oh my gosh this story was sooo cute! This pairing has never occurred to me but you've sold me on the idea of the two of them together. Nice work!
Tjoek chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
This made me laugh so hard. I've just recently had my eyes opened to the glorious crack of Yamato x Ino. Thank you for this, I really enjoyed it. It was short, sweet and highly entertaining and without being overtly cheesy. Nice work with the flower language.
NilithDelirium chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
Loved it!
I'm really weak against this kind of pairings; the most unusual ones are the most interesting to read about. I have to admit that i hadn't put a lot of interest in the secondary characters before Naruto ended, and now it's just too late, that's why i enjoy their development in fanfictions. Have you read Raido/Ino? It's such an amazing pairing.
I'd never thought about this pairing until now, but your perspective was enough to make me think this would be funny and real, specially because you presented a cheerful, a little immature but intelligent Ino. I relished every moment of this pairing, specially the gossip. xD But Kakashi/Sakura? I just... Nop. jajaja
It was great.
mikuen chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
I really loved the "flower confession"! Even though I always knew both of them had an affinity for plants, it never occurred to me that things could go so sweetly this way! Lovely read :D
Amanthya chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
That was so adorable! I could totally see it happening, even though it absolutely never occurred to me to pair these two. You made it seem so natural and believable. I loved it. : )
ALCzysz17 chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
I never really thought about this pairing before, never crossed my mind at all and now thanks to you I absolutely love it! Your writing is great and the story is not only funny, but sweet and cute! I loved their interaction and I only wish this was a long story than oneshot so I could enjoy it even more. Now I have to go and find more stories of this pairing, they just make so much sense to me now. Loved it! I'm out...

ALCzysz17 _
this wild abyss chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
How does not matter, just the fact that you are an awesome author and made it work. Heck yes, I enjoyed this big time!
AncientHeartlessKai chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Loved it so much! XD
chespin chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
I'm now kind of in love with this pairing. I loved their interactions and drunk!Yamato is the best Yamato.

Great job! :D
RiverDarkness chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
I loved this! Can't praise it enough.
xthhkshgdoaif chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
This pairing was completely unexpected, but perhaps more so was how they just WORKED. I cracked up at a lot of points during the story - one of which was Yamato's initial drunken outburst, and another of which was his admission of his first kiss - and I felt the pacing was quite nice too. There were a few spelling and grammar things I wouldn't mind seeing addressed, but it wasn't enough to turn me away, and you have a way of writing the action that makes it addictive; once I started I didn't want to stop! And as a flower maniac myself, I thought the symbolism thing was so too awesome. Well done!
HanaChou chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
i love the pairing. super. such a masterpiece. 3
Katarin Kishika chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Wow... This was adorable. First time I read a fic about them. Great job.