Reviews for The Right Words
Captain Kaye chapter 1 . 1/30
Oh my gosh this story was sooo cute! This pairing has never occurred to me but you've sold me on the idea of the two of them together. Nice work!
Tjoek chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
This made me laugh so hard. I've just recently had my eyes opened to the glorious crack of Yamato x Ino. Thank you for this, I really enjoyed it. It was short, sweet and highly entertaining and without being overtly cheesy. Nice work with the flower language.
NilithDelirium chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
Loved it!
I'm really weak against this kind of pairings; the most unusual ones are the most interesting to read about. I have to admit that i hadn't put a lot of interest in the secondary characters before Naruto ended, and now it's just too late, that's why i enjoy their development in fanfictions. Have you read Raido/Ino? It's such an amazing pairing.
I'd never thought about this pairing until now, but your perspective was enough to make me think this would be funny and real, specially because you presented a cheerful, a little immature but intelligent Ino. I relished every moment of this pairing, specially the gossip. xD But Kakashi/Sakura? I just... Nop. jajaja
It was great.
Kisses.
mikuen chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
I really loved the "flower confession"! Even though I always knew both of them had an affinity for plants, it never occurred to me that things could go so sweetly this way! Lovely read :D
Amanthya chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
That was so adorable! I could totally see it happening, even though it absolutely never occurred to me to pair these two. You made it seem so natural and believable. I loved it. : )
ALCzysz17 chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
I never really thought about this pairing before, never crossed my mind at all and now thanks to you I absolutely love it! Your writing is great and the story is not only funny, but sweet and cute! I loved their interaction and I only wish this was a long story than oneshot so I could enjoy it even more. Now I have to go and find more stories of this pairing, they just make so much sense to me now. Loved it! I'm out...

ALCzysz17 _
subtle candor chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
How does not matter, just the fact that you are an awesome author and made it work. Heck yes, I enjoyed this big time!
AncientHeartlessKai chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Loved it so much! XD
chespin chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
I'm now kind of in love with this pairing. I loved their interactions and drunk!Yamato is the best Yamato.

Great job! :D
RiverDarkness chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
I loved this! Can't praise it enough.
xthhkshgdoaif chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
This pairing was completely unexpected, but perhaps more so was how they just WORKED. I cracked up at a lot of points during the story - one of which was Yamato's initial drunken outburst, and another of which was his admission of his first kiss - and I felt the pacing was quite nice too. There were a few spelling and grammar things I wouldn't mind seeing addressed, but it wasn't enough to turn me away, and you have a way of writing the action that makes it addictive; once I started I didn't want to stop! And as a flower maniac myself, I thought the symbolism thing was so too awesome. Well done!
HanaChou chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
i love the pairing. super. such a masterpiece. 3
Katarin Kishika chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Wow... This was adorable. First time I read a fic about them. Great job.
angelina.martushoff chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
I wish this pairing got more attention! .
CapricornBoss chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
I have to say, this has got to be the oddest pairing I have ever read. I truly think this is. But it's brilliant! You did an outstanding job pairing these two together. I never would have imagined it but you totally made it possible to see! I'm just overwhelmed with how much I enjoyed it. I loved this, I loved them together! Just...wow. Now I just want to read more fics about this pairing, you made it possible for them to be easily seen together. Amazing! :) And I think you did a wonderful job in making the character's stay in character.