Reviews for Somewhere in the Middle
HellzCrusader chapter 5 . 9/13/2009
are you planning to continue this story? i really like it and hope that you will pick it up again., even if it has been a long time since you've updated.
Fallen Angel Akane chapter 5 . 11/15/2005
T_T Why no updates? Story is good! You are a wonderful Author! Updates...Please? T_T
infinite nemo chapter 4 . 8/25/2003
wow, i just refound this story. (and apparently had already reviewed chapter five) _ i wonder- are you going to continue this? (i hope so...) it seems like so many things are already laid out, and they just need a slight push to set everything in motion. i really like the characters you chose to use, and how they are all related, etc. i'm curious as to what chou has in mind to do for kaoru, what happened to dr. genzai- how sano and megumi's relationship does stand- if the prologue/kaoru's dream actually happened or if it was just a nightmare...

i really like this story.

anyway, i hope you're doing well and best of luck with whatever current endeavors you have! )
infinite nemo chapter 5 . 6/10/2002
Ok, I haven’t been following your story as soon as it comes out… I just read the last two chapters (?) I really like your story. I don’t remember everything so I’m a bit confused about stuff… (maybe I missed chapters?) I don’t exactly get the tie between Kaoru and Cho besides work… I’m really interested to see how everything works together and all that. And is the focus k/k? and a trucking company! That’s just so unique and cool! I’ll have to read the entirety (of what you have out) of this fic soon, but I just wanted to leave a review and say I enjoying your fic a lot. ~sorry I haven’t reviewed before…
dfourthhorseman chapter 5 . 5/26/2002
It's interesting but a few things. First kenshin is way too passive, u know, where is his scar, wats with the glasses, it makes him sound like typical stereotype doctor. Also the story should be a lil more related to RK besides just pairing. I'd like to see how this story n the cliff hanger plays out, so please continue writing.
chibi-angel3 chapter 5 . 5/25/2002
susan, poor dr. genzai! please update soon! i want to know what happened to him... sigh. i really love this chapter. keep it up and k and k waff please! _
Onna chapter 5 . 5/24/2002
Mou! Cliffhanger!

Posted the outtakes. *grins*
Gyspy-chan chapter 5 . 5/24/2002
Hey Susan, sorry it took so long to review your story. I loved chapters 4 and 5. Poor Dr. Himura, has all this responsibility. All he needs now is a truck driving cutey-pie of a woman to help him deal with all that stress. Looking forward to K&K waff._
dementedchris chapter 5 . 5/24/2002
You’ve introduced so many different things in this chapter! First, Dr. Gensai’s condition – seems Kenshin’s going to keep his promise a little sooner. Next, Kaoru and Chou? Oh my! I like Chou, so I’m looking forward to seeing how you’ll develop this. :) Good chapter, Susan!
MNH4477 chapter 5 . 5/23/2002
OH, NO! Don't tell me poor Dr. Gensai is dead. That sucks...now Kenshin has even more responsibility. *sigh* My poor Ken! I hope that Cho will be all right...Post again soon!

~Midori_~
dementedchris chapter 4 . 5/11/2002
Still no Kenshin-Kaoru meeting? :) I'll wait. I was wondering about the little Tokio incident you slipped in there, but I have faith in you. :) Good luck with the next chapters!
MNH4477 chapter 4 . 5/11/2002
Hmm...I wonder about Kenshin's and Tokio's relationship. They're friends, but he really shouldn't be checking her out when she bends over...lol...very cool so far. Can't wait until K & K meet!

~Midori_
Peter Parker chapter 1 . 5/10/2002
I don't know much about writing, but I know what I like, and I like this story.
chibi-angel3 chapter 4 . 5/10/2002
i always loved it when sano thinks of kaoru as a sister. it gives him his soft side, although he was such a pervert ::whacks sano on the head:: for barging in her room, gotta love that guy! hehehe... update soon! _ i want to know what happens next. by the way, what is the age difference of Kenshin and Kaoru in this fic?
dementedchris chapter 3 . 5/3/2002
Yes, it made sense... Kenshin's a doctor who once treated Chou, and now he wants to hire their trucking services... Let's see how Kaoru and Kenshin meet this time around :) Btw, thanks for including Chou. He's not my favorite, but I named my dog after him so he's still pretty special. :)