Reviews for Initiation
lucidscreamer chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Very nicely done. Love the "outsider" POV of the canon characters, and the look at the usually nameless background military.
Space1Traveler chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
I love it when other people save John. Great plot and good evil person, Raynor! Thanks!
warshipShep chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Great story kept me mesmerized thank you.

warshipShep
clerical medical chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
I can't believe I never reviewed this first time I read it. Really enjoyed it (again!). I like this particular POV - a view of Sheppard as CO. I also enjoyed the fact that the whump wasn't overblown (not that I mind unbelievable terrible injuries, but it's very good once in a while to read a story where it's bad enough while still retaining an air of realism). So yeah, really cool story, and I'll be reading it again, as well as checking that I haven't accidentally missed reading any of your other stories! Thankyou.
SGAavidreader chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
I really enjoyed this story. I thought the characterization was really good for Sheppard and Hanson was an appealing new character.
Pantherfan16 chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Great story! I love how it was from the Captains POV and how well he did on the 'mission', i especially liked the last scene where he thought he finally belonged!
wisconsinrocks chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Enjoyed this story...I enjoyed your OC Hanson's POV through the story. Thanks for writing SGA...I am always looking for new SGA stories.
ValleyA chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Excellent story! I thoroughly enjoyed it. Very well written and a pleasure to read. I hope to see more from you in the future!
BMick chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Thoroughly enjoyed this story. Sean is a well-drawn new POV character, and Sheppard's words and actions rang true to the character we know. Thank you!
Scifan chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
OMGosh! This was such an awesome story. I couldn't stop reading. You pulled me in and it was if I was really there. Great job. Loved the little banter and extremely enjoyed the Whumpage. :D Awesome job hun. :D
jasminesmommy chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
wow does sheppard have the luck or what lol :)
Jedi40 chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Another one of your can't stop reading till the end fic sgafan.

Once again you did John in such a way that I could picture Joe acting out everything in my head.

Great whump as always.

Loved the interaction between John and Sean and how they saw what they needed to see in each other to help them get through their ordeal at the hands of this Genii.

Great team dynamics as well.

Great ending..nice way to tie it all up (pun not intended).
DragonRider2000 chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Wow! That was incredible! I think the ending was just superb! And the beginning was awesome. Amazing story!
pisces317 chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
That was very good! I like how you switched perspectives so seamlessly. You're an amazing writer SGA. :)
TheNaggingCube chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Been a lot of take John with your team and he gets whumped stories, some work, some don't. This one works really really well. Your OCs are wonderful, they fit and grew the story without taking it over.