Reviews for A Very Klaine Summer
KlaineLover24 chapter 44 . 6/22/2013
what do you mean "Draw me like one of your French girls."? i don't get that... ( sorry for all those questions, i am greek :( )
KlaineLover24 chapter 28 . 6/21/2013
i didn't understand what happened to Kurt :( great story though! :)
AGleekyPackersFan chapter 67 . 5/22/2013
This here, ladies and gentlemen, was what happened over the Glee season 2 summer hiatus. Loved this to death! Read the whole thing in two days... That's not good.

-AgleeKyPackersFan :)
Guest chapter 67 . 3/31/2013
I lovee this
kiwikiwi159817 chapter 3 . 3/18/2013
These are actually so great. Love your writing!
withdrawn1234 chapter 67 . 10/26/2012
Hi! I just discovered "A Very Klaine Summer" today and read the entire thing in a few hours. I just wanted to tell you that You. Are. Amazing. You are SUCH a great writer and your stories are insanely awesome. I loved all your author's notes at the end, and I laughed so hard at them! You seem like such a nice and cool person. Your writing is just so powerful and you are really brilliant. I love how devoted you were to writing this, and while I seriously cried reading this last chapter (and many other chapters - really, your writing and ideas are AMAZING), I just about died of happiness when I found out there's a sequel.

So thank you. For everything. For writing this, and being so awesome... and yeah. This will probably seem really creepy since I don't know you, but I just wanted to tell you that you totally made my day/life and... yeah. So many feels! Haha :)
jetsonastro24 chapter 25 . 8/31/2012
Obviously it's one of the lines from the song "Guys Like Potter" sung by Tyler Brunsman (Lucius Malfoy) and Joe Moses (Severus Snape), and that line is "There are so many douchebags in the world..." and if I remember correctly it is the opening line of the song, which is sung by Tyler.
Guest chapter 11 . 8/23/2012
So intense until the hair gel part. Doooo funny
Savannah pallazo chapter 10 . 8/23/2012
Okay, let me start by saying this whole story is just sooooooo sweet and amazing. You pull me in closer with ever sentence. Making me want to keep reading. Ever since I started I only stopped to pee , once. You're an amazing author. Please keeping writing fan fiction. Love these3
Guest chapter 67 . 7/22/2012
Okay hi there...again. Its the anon that posted the last review or the 2nd last or whateves, it was the really long review. Okay anyways i forgot one thing when i reviewed...TO GIVE YOU KLAINEBOWS! AND VIRTUAL HUGS! AND RAINBOWS AND REDVINES! Okay yeah thats all bye i'll go post as the long anon reviewer on all your other stories byei!
Guest chapter 67 . 7/22/2012
Okay when i started reading this fic i couldnt stop. It took me 6 hours 23 minutes 18 seconds and 31 milaseconds. Yeah.. I um...timed myself...*le blush* But anyways this is like the best fanfic of Klaine i have EVER discovered. E V E R. Your amazing and i kinda sound stalkerish...but the best part of each chapter were the a/n :) they always make me laugh and think that im not alone in the crazy world of lunatics. Okay yeah im gonna shut up now. LURVE U! KEEP WRITING UR AMAZINGGGG!
WhatKatyDidNext chapter 67 . 6/27/2012
Awww... thank you for this story, it was one of the first I started reading in this fandom and I've always been happy when a new chapter popped up :-)
KlainerFangirl18 chapter 67 . 6/27/2012
Oh sweetie. :") I'm so glad you mentioned me. This story was one of the most fabulous ones I've ever read, and you're one of the most fabulous authors ever. From reading my mind (and apparently stealing from my Klaine Playlist even though you've never seen it before [OMG A THOUSAND YEARS IS ONE I'VE PICTURE KURT SINGING TO BLAINE SICNE I'VE FIRST HEARD IT]) to making me laugh and cry and keeping me up until 4 in the morning on school nights reading updates, this has been fabulous. Looks like we're both be writing stories about their 2012 stories, so let's do this journey together, huh? ;) As Blaine said, "This is our year (more like summer) and it's gonna be a good one". I'm gonna miss this story, but look forward to AVKS 2! Keep writing and rockin! :')
fraytray chapter 23 . 6/25/2012
luv u lay! awesome story!
Gleekaramous chapter 48 . 6/18/2012
Its 2:30 in he morning I have to go to work at 6:00. But I cannot bring myself to stop reading this. I had to force myself away from the computer so I could go to the bathroom. This. Is. So. Amazing!