Reviews for Blank Slate
Guest chapter 41 . 12/25/2014
You can't write a story this fucking deep and have THAT as your cover picture
Guest chapter 41 . 10/4/2014
this really fucked me up. great story and all, but i feel like i need to wander down an empty sidewalk and reevaluate my life and existence itself because one person wrote a fic 3 years ago
Guest chapter 41 . 4/9/2014
Wow that was one heck of a fic
Mcat9905 chapter 41 . 11/13/2013
Weird as hell. But I liked it a lot. I also liked where you ended it. Even though endings in general suck, this was placed well. Any further and it would seem like it was running on for too long. Bravo.
Wafflegirl0304 chapter 41 . 8/26/2013
Wow, man. This, this story. THIS. I can't even begin to describe how amazing this is. It was simple, but I cried so much. Amazing. ;-;
The Masked Idiot chapter 41 . 7/4/2013
Ehh, I don't know what to say except that this story was good. At first I was like, what's going on? Why's it so slow paced? But then I guess I kinda got hooked on and well, I just think that reading this was very enjoyable. Thank you for writing and posting something like this :D
ellesra chapter 41 . 6/21/2013
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. This story... I just want to see them meet and I want them to be happy. Yet they'll probably never be completely happy with how things went. Either way: this is definitely one of the best fanfictions I've read ever. I like how so little happens, yet you make it so exciting to read.

Also, the way you used time was fantastic. Most people would've just written that a lot of time went by. Not done it in hours, and not as well as you did. So bravo, my dear writer(s).

Now I will go to bed, since this fic has kept me up.
Sincerely,
Ellesra
Obvious Ghost chapter 41 . 6/20/2013
Considering this story wasn't chock-full of action, you made it incredibly powerful. I loved it.
Ellenthefox chapter 41 . 6/7/2013
I hate you. This story is perfect. Damn you to hell. That bittersweet ending almost killed me. I feel really misrable now...
Iceagesurvivor123 chapter 41 . 4/9/2013
Oh god I'm going to cry
This story was so amazing
and you handled everything so well
I especially love how when the boys came back it felt off to them
This is all so great omg I love this story so much
That ending though ugh
You're amazing i love you
AlexandriteCastor chapter 41 . 4/8/2013
Wow this was such a moving story. I kind of get the feeling's that they have... about it not being there world- but at the same time... I don't. Its so sweet that they want to stay in touch and that they stay talking to each other! So awesome! I just love your writing! :)
emanon chapter 41 . 4/3/2013
Omg
Cull me now, that was sooooooo sresfull! I'm glad they can talk again' KK seams much closer to his friends than john. It wwould be interesting to see how they work themselves back into there worlds and how tthere long disrance relationship helps heal there mintle states
And are ther any dangers for them considdering they technicly are from a doomed timeline?
Jo chapter 13 . 1/27/2013
I can't help but notice that this is chapter... Thirteen.
Guest chapter 41 . 11/7/2012
fuck my life this story killed me
i am dead
blueisasome chapter 41 . 10/29/2012
You are a completely horrible person for putting me through that crap only to have a sad ending. That was wonderful and confusing and addicting. And then there was the bittersweet ending. Why couldn't you have at least given me a happy ending? I'm super tired right now so I apologize if this makes absolutely no sense. So basically that was really good and I dislike the sadness of the ending. Now I'm going to go sleep.