Reviews for Pokeymans Adventeur!
jaconda chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
Mark 3232 had a good point. How do you outlast someone who exists in eternity? My eternity is more eternal than yours? Ad isn't Gallifrey in another universe?
anon chapter 2 . 4/5/2014
hey, I remember you. your that guy saying stuff about other cross overs. nice work dude, only one mistake where you accidentally said could instead of cloud. damn bad fanfics to hell!
Anemone chapter 2 . 7/24/2013
Haha, I loved the "Been there, done that, bought the 'I trumped a villainous scheme' t-shirt'" part. Misty must be pretty trusting if she's willing to go with a stranger who she met a minute ago and the first time she sees his face he has a bigass sword on his back. Though, I guess when you're the only one who can see what's wrong having someone else is a relief. Well sounds like Cloud had a rough time, and I seriously don't get how people turn Cloud into something like that either. Please take this to the bunnies, I don't want them to starve.
Anemone chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Poor Misty, looks like she got kicked out. Very interesting take on what does happen when an author decides to be lazy and degrade the other characters in order for their 'babies' to shine. Lucky for Misty that Teri hates her enough not to write her, or maybe not seeing as she has to watch as the 'story' unfolds. Hehe, excited to read the next chapter.
SpartanCommando chapter 6 . 6/1/2013
Ok. First off, I wanna say that when I started reading this on Chap 1 I wanted to hit the back button right away. I hate when I see a fic that has an interesting summary and then Instart reading and it's like that. Kills me.

But I refrained. And then, to my surprise, I saw that it was done on purpose! The writin changed dramatically from 'lawl stfu' crap, to something more understandable. And I have to say, the concept is amazing. Your making all those annoying pointless reasons why I can stand to read certain authors work for you.

Now, the only thing that confuses me is why you added the crew of Alien. You've got Pokemon, FFVII, and Doctor Who...And Alien. Maybe it's just me, but I wouldn't expect that combo to go together. Never mind, I hope to see this continue. For once I'm glad I sucked it up and went past the first paragraphs of what looked like a really bad read.
Sora with an S chapter 6 . 4/29/2013
And now the band of plucky heroes need to save the world using spell check as their weapon of choice!

And then many other corrective measures.

Fortunately, none of them are required on this story.
FadedImitation chapter 6 . 3/25/2013
Sorry! I had to leave fanfiction for school for a while, since this year is extremely important for my future college prospects. To be honest, I'd also forgotten about my offer since I hadn't heard from you yet, and I assumed you were rejecting my offer. If you did say yes, I'm really sorry! I have the attention span of a nighthawk on a hunt and even worse memory.
I had to reread the previous chapter a bit as I'd forgotten this story, but it's interesting enough that a lot of it was still in my memory.
I cringed a little at the start, as reading about pokemon being killed still bothers me a bit, but it was also a bit amusing reading about Hicks' troubles. I'm a bit outdated when it comes to anything in the cartoons beyond the season with May though, so I've got to ask; is Izzy another Sue, or is she an actual canon character?
I again, have conflicted feelings, this time for Frost. On one hand, I think it's a bit... cute? how he's trying to make another Cloud, but none of the copies are good enough for him, on the other, he's ruining my childhood and preteen-hood, and on an imaginary third hand, how long would it be until he tries for the real thing?
As for the last part, while I'm a bit anxious about the new Sue, I'm also very curious, especially as it's a bit rare (as far as I've seen) to find Sue-bashing fics with more than one male sue.

Sorry again, and another apology for any grammatical errors I may have made in my review. I'm still recovering from three months of 5 hours of sleep a night, and the fact that I've recently had to switch to my dad's laptop (which is set to German and doesn't have an English autocorrect) is not helping.

Really apologetic, and awaiting the next chapter,
mark3232 chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Sorry I'm putting this here, I know it has nothing to do with it, but I'm using someone else's computer and all I can do is put reviews. Did you know there are three real Doctor Who/Lovecraft crossovers? Millennial Rites, White Darkness and All-Consuming Fire, three novels from the nineties.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Sorry, typing on my phone presents some challenges. Anyways, I just wanted to say I finished the first chapter and I really enjoy it. I especially like the premise and the possibilities it has. I can't wait to read the rest!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
I just finished the f
Jamdat369 chapter 2 . 4/15/2012
I will be honest I was kinda put off by the first chaphter, but because I know you're better than that Spaz I read on and was rewarded! :D Very good I gotta say a few grammar and. spelling errors, but otherwise good.
FadedImitation chapter 5 . 12/30/2011
I'm sorry my little brothers were getting in a fight again and I was hurrying through my past review to deal with them and I didn't mean to click 'Submit Feedback/Review' before I'd even managed to reread it for anything wrong, I was just rambling then! The last part from it was assuming that the Italicized text in your AN at the top of Chapter Five meant you were looking for a beta! If you were not I'm sorry and please disregard that part! Oh gods this is so embarrassing, I'm truly sorry for wasting your time!

Truly sorry for the possible mistake!

-Faye (again)
FadedImitation chapter 5 . 12/30/2011
So far, this story has proven really interesting. When I read that this was supposed to deal with Sues, I was expecting one of those 'kill the sues' or humor-based parodies. The seriousness was a pleasant surprise. Another pleasant surprise is how you seem to have taken into account that not all Sue-writers are like the first - like a preteen little girl or just a girl who utterly failed English class. The 'AN' in chapter 4 - which I will assume was from the 'writer' of Aurelia seems more like it was written by someone who has dreams of perfectionism, or just has no grasp of 'realityimperfections'. Yet another is also the fact of how you wrote the Sues. Teri is much like the cliche Sue, complete with awful language; Frost, while a Sue, is surprisingly competent - I can't really explain my views on him; lastly, Aurelia... I don't really know what to think there. She's more like.. if the creator of Teri grew up, I think that's the Sue she would have created - in short, an 'older' version of Teri. Then again, it could just be the ages, or maybe taking into account how the fandoms of each usually make Sues - preteens/adolescents in Pokemon, usually gamers or yaoi-fans in Final Fantasy, etc..

Aaaaand, I think that's all for my singing your praises.

Now, as for this chapter...

I couldn't bring myself to read most of the start. I read up until the part where Tifa screamed Cloud's name before rage-quitting - but with less of the rage and more of the 'I can't bear to watch -sob-'. (Before you get any ideas, it wasn't because of you; it was more because I'm a pretty big fan of the Final Fantasy series in general, and I couldn't read one of my top 5 being treated this way.) The part where Teri repents, and gets, for lack of better term, wiped out for it was a bit heartbreaking for me, though I suppose it was sort of expected, as no Sue can exist when -le gasp- they try to repent for their Sue-ness! The Italicized part near the end is intriguing; y the last bit, I'm leaning a bit toward the idea that it's talking about a Sue..? Probably wrong...

As for the beta, I'd be willing to offer my services at proofreading/beta-ing, however, as you can see I don't have a beta account as I don't write fanfictions (I'm more of a fictionpress-er). If you'd be willing, I could beta through e-mail for you..? If you're interested, just pm me, I guess...

Awaiting the next chapter ( and also a late Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you!),

little miss piplup chapter 5 . 11/4/2011
Hey dude! Good to hear from you! This chapter was very good. "All work and no play makes Sephiroth go on a psycotic rampage" XD you're welcome for the lighter.
Sindr3lla97 chapter 4 . 9/26/2011
"Beauty! Action! an enticing entry!"