Reviews for The Plan
Ahhhhhh, nice!
NCISRookie33 chapter 2 . 10/26/2011
Awwwwwwwwww how sweet !:-) 3 was soooo cute!:-) 3
DaisyDay chapter 2 . 8/15/2011
Hey! I didn't realized I had missed chapter 2. I was actually waiting for it and then when I scrolled down I saw chapter 2! I'm so sorry I was late for the party! Anyway, this was a cute chapter. You know I am a sucker for the happily ever after. I was surprised when Michael proposed right then and there, but I am glad he did! This was a great read.

Looking forward to another story from you? Hope so! Keep writing!
FMSMandi chapter 2 . 8/11/2011
That was hilarious. If it were an actual episode it may kill the show. But for a story for fun it was great.
i luv ewansmile chapter 2 . 8/9/2011
Awww. Haha. Loved this! Loved that most everyone had a hand in tricking him! Cute story.
ariesrobin chapter 2 . 8/9/2011
Sigh... shippy! I like it. Love how they all plotted together to make it happen. nice
MsTink1987 chapter 2 . 8/9/2011
Great ending! I loved Michael's proposal!
VeeFall chapter 2 . 8/8/2011
Sweet
storyfan101 chapter 2 . 8/8/2011
I like how everyone conspired against (for?) Michael. It's very sweet how his friends and family want him to be happy. Very nicely done.
i luv ewansmile chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Awww. Michael wants to settle down.
BurnedmichaelY chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
omg i so want to know what happens:DDDD
PSU93Girl chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Cute story, looking forward to reading the rest!

I had to laugh at this typo though:

"It gave Grandma and Grandma 65 years of happiness."

How progressive Michael's family was way back then! ;)
MsTink1987 chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Awe! So sweet! Update asap! Can't wait for next week's episode! Should be very interesting!
VeeFall chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Funny, I just love Maddie!
DaisyDay chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Hello again!

Good to see you are writing again! What a cute story! Who knew Michael wanted the whole picket fence scenario! And Maddie is so tricky! Looking forward to reading Fi's reaction! Great job.