Reviews for Double Exposure
DemonSorceressRinato808 chapter 2 . 6/15/2014
The sex scene I was laughing but I had to cover my mouth since it was late and I didn't want to wake up my older brother. I liked the story so much
RadiantWaterfalls chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Is there anyway I can read the unedited version?
Black-fox Lia-chan chapter 2 . 4/5/2012
Wahoo ...

Amazing ... I'ts perfect o.o

I love very very very very very very very much .
Sybilla chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
I love it! Great detail ha ha. It was... very... moving. *smirk*
Alranath chapter 2 . 10/24/2011
This story is truly amazing, most people can't write a story between Blue and Vio without making Vio basically Red. They always make him way too submissive but this was amazing. The characters were all perfect, and of course someone forgot to turn off their camera. I really like the end too, there's no way Shadow wouldn't have been punished in Some way for doing that to Vio. You are one of the best authors I've read in a Long long time, and this made my day like you wouldn't believe.

Thank you Amazing author for writing this Gold! 8)
Kissed A Wookie chapter 2 . 10/2/2011
Both chapters were amazing! I loved it, and I usually hate pairings that aren't either BluexRed or ShadowxVio. But I didn't mind at all this time, and I found the story to be a serious romance with just the right amount of humor.

I've read most of your other LoZ pieces as well, and I'm thoroughly impressed.
TrueHeroOfTime chapter 2 . 9/26/2011
I knew it, I knew it, I knew it, I knew it. As soon as they all left the room, all I could think was ' uh oh, Shadow obviously left the camera on'. How horrifying, but super funny _. That was actually really cute. Really really cute. I FREAKING LOVED IT!
Avril555 chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
I just about screamed after that last paragraph when Blue's Mom walked in. Great work... I think... Jk Jk can't I have a little fun.
Kyon-neko chapter 2 . 9/17/2011
Yay! I saw you updated and I was like "YAY!" and you didn't disappoint ]
Coffee-Addict-Ngh chapter 2 . 9/17/2011
lol! poor Vio, Shadow is such a teaser ;)
Jennifer the Dark chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
XD

I loved this fanfic, and the twist was great!
Kyon-neko chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
I would very much like to read the alternate ending ]
LittleLeeeLoo chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
XD My goodness, I've always been a sucker for crack-pairings This story was amazing XD I wish it was a multi-chapter story

And what's this you say about an alternate ending? XD I want to read! 3 I'm going to go through and read your other stories now C:
Rider of the Whales chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
An alternate ending? Oh, /please/, I have to read it now! This was amazing!
Coffee-Addict-Ngh chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
oh mah god! hahahahhahahaha! his mom comes in! that was pure genious! :D go smexy Vio go! XD