Reviews for The Tale of Sierra WinterBreeze
chloe chapter 3 . 1/10
hey, can you do a story bout courtney darkblood? btw nice story
kamukoma chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Aww... I remember this story. I used to read this all the time back when I was a HUGE wizard101 fan. (Before I discovered Anime, u" heheh..). I even started my own wizard101 fanfic from it.
Which was like, 3-4 years ago, so of course my story was crap. Now that I think about it, It would probably be even worse if I ever decide to rewrite it , but that's not the point. xD
I don't even know where this is going anymore, sheesh.
Long story short, this brings back memories.
And I must look like a stalker now.
I'm crack-a-lakin'.
...
Yeah, I should probably stop now...
NightSkyWolves chapter 3 . 11/22/2012
Wow... Such nostalgia... I remember this being the very first fanfic I ever read. I was browsing Wizard101 stuff and I found fanfiction and this was on the "recommended" list. I read it without realizing I had finished within a short while. I was so sad when the chapters came to a stop. But I love this story, just everything about it.
Travis firecaste chapter 3 . 10/14/2012
This was awesome like the others. Keep up the goot work
Travis Firecaste chapter 2 . 10/14/2012
This was an awsome story like the first one!
waywardprincess chapter 3 . 8/13/2012
Wonderful story!
lanternheart chapter 3 . 6/9/2012
UPDATE! D:

A Sunbird named Flame? Cliche. xD

Wow. Dragons Mouth Cave is actually very small. Damn plot holes. xD

Yeah! That gives me another reason for thinking that Merle is epic! :D

Seriously, update soon. I mean it. I love this.
MuffinKiller499 chapter 3 . 2/3/2012
Love your story! I play (or played) Wizard101 too. The reason I say played is because I put a virus on my PC d: . I was a level 26 sorcerer, too. I am sad. It's funny also, because all my other characters were level 9 or 10. So if you did friend me, you would have no benefit because you wouldn't be able to play with me. My name is David Thunderhammer (I was 6 when I made it, which explains the thunder in my name when I'm a sorcerer), just saying, but I don't think you would want to friend an adept when you're a grandmaster (sorry if you're higher than level 50 because of the new level cap). Anyways, just to recap, I love the story. I read your other ones, and they were great!

Sincerely,

MuffinKiller499
Nuzlocke-Ptroxsora chapter 3 . 1/15/2012
I must read more! I don't really have any criticisms since I haven't gotten far in the game.
Starlight in the Sky chapter 3 . 1/10/2012
When I found this out here, I instantly went to to try to find your story. Once I found it, I stayed up until 1AM. Your writing is amazing. Especially when you compare it to other fanfics on . They are just sad. And please update Part Fifteen soon! I hate cliffhangers. But if you wanted to, you could just copy your story off of the Wizard101 website and repost it here word for word because it is still your own work. And the rule is that there cannot be duplicates on FFN, not on the internet.
CreatorOfHavoc chapter 3 . 1/1/2012
Whoa I just got an iPad too... ;) lol

Cool chapter. Your writing is very fluid and well put together. I didn't mind the flame part, even tho u say it bothered you. I was a little confused about how Sydney was falling for the longest time ever, but it was humerous and just made it funny. I am curious as to if Hunter will be the myth seeker, and if there are other seekers who are looking for the rest of them as well. Like maybe the life one and balance one got together, and then the two teams of seekers meet up. You've definitely got me hooked.

I did look for your other site/blog/W101 thing, but I was having trouble finding chapter 3, because the plot was completely different than the chapter 2 id read on the site. Maybe I was just confused, but it introduced a guy named Blaze in the beginning ? Lol whatevs... update soon! ¡por favor!
worthlesswbu chapter 3 . 1/1/2012
I really liked this chapter! It was very intense and mystifying, and it makes me want to know more (though I've already read the story, haha.) But anyways, I did notice only one mistake and that was just a mispelling of the word 'What.' You spelled it as 'Wha'.

But otherwise, it was good, I loved it! Update ASAP, please! :3

PJATOSROCKS09
fanficreader137 chapter 3 . 12/31/2011
Yay an update (and on one of my favorite parts of the entire story!)

Well, I'll be waiting for Part 15 and the next update!

fan
MayFairy chapter 3 . 12/31/2011
Well, yeah, the falling part didn't really make sense... :P

But apart from that, it really was very good...I loved it.

Say, I don't suppose you would be able to check out my Wizard101 fanfic? It's just that it has virtually no reviews, and it would be great to have feedback from someone like you...you don't have to though. :)

But it was a great chapter, I can't wait for more.
sock-feet-and-stirring-sand chapter 3 . 12/31/2011
Yayyyyyy! You updated! Huzzah! By the way, I follow your blog, but I don't have an accountor anything so I can't... Y'know... Actually follow :P I just check on it sometimes. Can't wait for more of your story!