Reviews for The White Moon Returns
Great chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
Cute and interesting. Looking forward to more!
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
Tee hee. Ichigo's got guts! I love it!
Quickslice chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
Ooww that is sweet! Love the last part, I always thought of what ifs since I read that manga chapter and this is perfect!
coolprettyangel2006 chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
another amazing oneshot! i loved being able to read rukia's point of view.
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Beautiful!

Totally beautiful!

Now I definitely have to read the manga! If the canon part of their meeting was half as good as this one I'll be happy (I know there most likely was no kiss...but still).

Though I guess I'll do that reading tomorrow, since it's already pretty late where I am, and once I begin I won't want to stop and I just don't have that kind of time right now.

Anyway, I digrees, beautiful fic!

You're definitely one amazing writer!
MellyMonster chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
naww this is so cute

loved it :3
Cynical Eye chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Simply flawless.
Rukia's Reflection chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Awesome chapter! Are you gonna add to it, or leave it as is? Either way works. Well done!
OPrincess ShinigamiO chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Ayeeeeeeeeeeeee! So cute! ;D
hollownature chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
thank you, i completely forgot to read this week's release of bleach until i started to read this story. i have never been this excited about a chapter/episode of bleach since i started re-watching/reading it. good story too it follows the plot of the chapter well.
laughingspider chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Awwww. :-) That was really sweet. And well written, thank you.

Shawn
Umayar chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Good job done there. I was really happy with the manga chapter this week and your story just added to the excitement. Very well written (as usual).

Keep up the good work!

All the best!
Assault Godzilla chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
I am losing you again

Let me out and let me in

'cause you're not alone here

Not at all

Let me belong here

Break my fall

-lyrics from "Break My Fall" by Breaking Benjamin

Lovely. Just, lovely. Anyone else here happy Rukia's back? I for one, & I'm sure other Rukia/Ichiruki fans alike, are glad to see her again. Ichigo's mind must be going thru many emotions right now, but happiness must top it off. Then eager cuz her can kick ass again. XD Really, I wonder who else will appear next & how they've changed, if at all. The Black Sun & White Moon are once again in alignment.

Since the manga's progressing nicely, I think it's fitting we saw Rukia's return this week as Golden Week is next; therefore no new chapters. But plenty of time for discussion & speculation. Did u see it coming, Rukia becoming a lieutenant? I kinda did, & I'm glad she took the position. When I saw the chapter title, Death & Strawberry 2, I knew something big was gonna go down, & it did. Things'll really pick up now.

As far as the anime is going, I'm sorta tolerating the current filler until we get to the real ending of Part 1 of the series (as in before the time-skip). What else is that Fade to Black is finally being dubbed & coming in November. And the The Hell Verse will be released on DVD near the end of August. :3 Ain't that grand?

Keep it up!
Faniry chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
yeah let's celebrate :) great story

so happy Rukia's back, the manga (and Ichigo) is not the same without her. Tite Kubo rightly reminds us in the last chapter how important she is (she has given power to Ichigo for the second time, no Orihime can do that muahahaha)

by the way, I love your story and I love you because you like IchiRuki
MochaTurtle chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Beautiful! I can only hope this is how the next chapter goes, but Kubo will probably disappoint me terribly. Ah, at least I have your version :)

Great job! Keep writing! :)