Reviews for Why Does he Fight
Dragon2172 chapter 2 . 1/10
This is probably one of the best Vindictus FF's i've seen in a long time :D Good ob hope to see more!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/14/2012
dude, come on! finish our story :D
rushninja chapter 2 . 9/20/2011
I thought that Evie blew up the ship when they got back home but when I saw that Lann had to swim all the way back I laughed. Their petty little squabbles amuse me and they take things way too far. I just want to see them make up.
Gongondemon6 chapter 2 . 9/19/2011
Yay update! This chapter I enjoyed much more than the last one, plus, I didn't see any errors! My only complaint: It was too short! Stupid complaint really, I just wanna read mooooooorrrre!
Her Head In the Clouds chapter 2 . 9/19/2011
Aw yay, thanks for sticking to this and for feeding your readers' hungry mouths. Lol, I'm glad it was a short and bittersweet exchange - you've given much away about the story, but I'm still left intrigued to read more. Which I shall, haha, great job. :) I look forward to Chapter 3 if there is any. Otherwise, I'm still satisfied.

Reply-to-your-reply: Haha, well they did! ;D And its delicious.
Gongondemon6 chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Lann, you had this coming...(punches Lann in the gut) That's for dieing 20 times in one run!

Now that my frustration towards Lann is vented, I enjoyed the story. I honestly haven't found a good Vindictis fic till now, but I noticed that there were some punctuation marks missing, and...wait, that's it. I enjoyed reading this, and I hope you update soon!
Anarcha chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
I was hoping someone would do a vindictus story. I like the relationship between lann and evie. Please expand :)
Her Head In the Clouds chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Liking your so-called "one-shot", I wouldn't mind this fanfiction going through an extension! Lann and Evie have a special soft spot in my heart now lol. ;D So whatever you plan, I'm ready!
Crowlet chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
I like it! I'm interested to see how this will turn out, and why Evie's really thinking. I'm not dense, I can guess as to what her feelings would be, nobody likes to be left behind after all. But I could be wrong, or that could not be the entirely it, and I sure don't know what's coming up next even if I can guess it. Now this is going to bug me until I see how it ends! D: I hope you update soon! Thanks for the chap', chap.