Reviews for No Light Without Shadows
igotmoneymoney chapter 22 . 2/13
Beautiful story i love it
havenlystarrs chapter 22 . 12/18/2013
Great story!
The World in Black and White chapter 22 . 11/26/2013
Great story! I really love it! I can't wait until the next chapter! Please update soon :)
daithi4377 chapter 22 . 11/25/2013
Yes I read your warning but dang it the story was getting good its really hard to find a good HP/elf story that is as detailed as this one. Oh well will keep checking back maybe at some later date you will reconsider and update it.
daithi4377 chapter 8 . 11/24/2013
I know originally Hedwig dies but with fan fiction there is always the hope some things change.
1sunfun chapter 22 . 11/19/2013
A really interesting, good and exciting story.
1sunfun
LandlessLord chapter 22 . 10/15/2013
I'm sorry to learn you stopped that story, it's a good one but since you won't update it why don't you mark it as complete ?
grimmich chapter 22 . 7/6/2013
good story so far, you do irritate me sometimes, but over all I can't wait to read more!
grimmich chapter 20 . 7/6/2013
are you kidding me?! they should have let harry kill that harlot! now their baby is going to have more of that Woman's genes then Draco's and the poor thing almost DIED! she should be going on trial for not only attemped murder or draco, but the baby too :angry frown:
grimmich chapter 17 . 6/30/2013
awww why'd you make his hair even longer? what's wrong with short smexy hair?
grimmich chapter 15 . 6/30/2013
yay! there's going to be a baby!
grimmich chapter 13 . 6/30/2013
awww but I liked how harry has been acting, don't tell me he is going to stop because he is getting antsy that he's changing!
grimmich chapter 10 . 6/30/2013
nooo! don't go being civil with Granger again!
grimmich chapter 7 . 6/29/2013
kinda anti-climatic, but good all the same! now it is time for the land of dreams, can't wait to see what happens tomorrow :D
grimmich chapter 6 . 6/29/2013
hahaha YAY! take that asshole poser friends!