Reviews for It's Just a Dust Storm
mistsandstorms chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
I did enjoy this but its just too short - we are mad-dog Sterek fans out here in the night and would have loved if you had carried this nice trajectory into a full story. But still nice.
MiffedVorlon chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
I really like this.
xDeaDesdemona chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Love the story! My only critique is that Stiles never has/had asthma, and would not have an inhaler unless it was one he kept in case of emergency for Scott, and it would not help him during a panic attack. The only reason it helped Scott in the show is because thinking it was an asthma attack tricked Scott's mind into calming down and thus stopping the panic attack, which would not work for Stiles since he would know it definitely wasn't an asthma attack and was in fact a panic attack. Usually, in a scenario like this, the other person (Derek) would give them something else to focus on and occupy their thoughts. Breathing relaxation is very common, maybe a hand on a chest to act as a physical anchor as they coach the breaths (inhale, hold, exhale, hold, repeat). But like I said, other than that, I do love this fic!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
write another chapter pleeeeeeaaaaase! and with a little romance! im begging u!
17BrazilianBabe chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Hes gettin a bunch of sad stuff in his life...poor Stiles makes me wana cry how could any1 hurt him
Neena24 chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
This is really good. You should continue this :)
Dereksgirl24 chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Yeah it was great! Now I think u should add to it haha
twilightmecrazii chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
loved it awesome
Ms. Punk Rock chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Thank God - well-written and plot-filled Sterek/Diles. This was very beautifully written, the emotion was really there. I also love how you captured Derek perfectly, as I just don't see him as being the mushy type. Loved Stiles too, pretty spot on I would think. Hope you continue it!
TheSilentMaid chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
wow its great please continue
wff-writer chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
It was a major cliff-hanger but brilliant none the less. I loved the detail about his hand being engulfed by his mother's.. That was.. sweet for a lack of better words.

I hope you do find the time to continue this. It would be wonderful.

And agreed. Stiles totally made me cry when he was with his dad last ep.
Edjen chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
That broke my heart! Shit I am crying now!

But you need to write another chap. Please
theteenidreamabout chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
I loved it, update soon! I love your Jackson/Derek story I can't imagine how good this will be (:
Wolf-of-the-North chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
It's good. I'm fascinated on where you are taking it.
SuperMerlinLlama chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
So. You totally broke my heart with this chapter. Not in a bad way. Just made me all emotional and what not. But yeah it wad great and I totally hope you do a sequel. Because this defiantly calls for a sequel. And I'm favouriting this because it was brilliant.