Reviews for A Distraction
ANAHI'Simagnation chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
U should write a rant about should have said no part 2 I hated it! Cake was disgusting Xp haha I liked this it was cute :) & I'm happy Eclare got back together :D 3
InkBloodChambers chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
haha i loveeee the horizontal action they get in the end. Good fanfic, it really made me smile.. i have happy eclare thoughts.. you should write more when they just pop into ur head. ) good write

- ebony_buttafly
AshleyMocha12 chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
this was great! Eli had me laughing, and this is the cute ECLARE that i miss. i hope they get back together on the show :( well written! :)
LadyNaEl chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Omg !

1st. I loved your story. I could use some EClare.

2nd. I FEEL THE SAME WAY . Except I love Jake. :)

Lml.
WestCoastTrees chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
this was lovely! And I desperately needed it tonight! Agree with every single thing you said about the episode. Clare is turning into a massive floozy, making out in empty classrooms and kissing innocent boys like cute little loam who are not jerks like jake. Anyway I just love your writing! Could totally see this on the show! Loved the whole essay frame, of course Eli would bring her dinner, and cuddling on the couch is so cute! Loved the end and the midddle and the start! It was all just perfection. Eli was so funny and witty just like he always is. Love your writing and it is just perfect!
ilovetaylorswift13 chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
cute and i agree, but what bugs me about clare is it showed her makeout with jake more in 2 episodes then she ever did with eli in the whole season

its also so funny how the whole episode jake and clare cant keep there paws off eachother but when they find out there parents are dating they look kinda like "i so dont want to touch you anymore"

at first i thought cake was cute but now its like they are trying to jam them down our throats and also what the hell her and eli have been broken up for 3 weeks and she already has a new bf

as of elmo i also think they look cute but shes bad for him and eclare is endgame even if it might take awhile
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Love it go eclare! 333
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Wow you seem like a major eclare fan :/

Honestly though answer this, is eli healthy for Clare or actually for himself right now?

Jake seems like a better option. They say their casual but you can obviously tell they really like each other. Try and keep that in mind. Not just the "fact"
AlyssaNgentile chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Haha I loved this:D and I agree with pretty much everything you said about the season;D