Reviews for Yuuri's Twin
Lexy-Star chapter 13 . 1/20
This is so good so far I love it I hope you update soon
917brat chapter 7 . 12/14/2016
I really would love to read more of this, it sounds just so amazing. I adore how you have Harry/yori in this and would really love to see just what you are going to have happen next so please please decided to update this absoulutly amazing stroy up soon.
magicanimegurl chapter 13 . 11/9/2016
I love it! Wish there was more especially with sev/yozak and yurri/wolfram. Plus the future of conrad and harry getting married and kids. Write on!
AliceCullen3 chapter 13 . 5/18/2016
LOVE IT!
CheekyChamp2015 chapter 13 . 12/28/2015
Moremoremoremoremoremoremore.
Please
Michy1990 chapter 13 . 7/16/2015
Are you going to be continuing with this one it is a great read and I want to read more.
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 13 . 5/28/2015
Kala Elric chapter 13 . 5/10/2015
Great story hope you finish it soon.
KyuubiKR8 chapter 5 . 3/24/2015
The teacups are evil EVIL I tell you! xP
My friends and I went through all the rollercoasters in a park and decided to leave the teacups last.
.EVER
Danni Phantomhive chapter 13 . 9/18/2014
So are you going to pair up Yozak and Severus together and what will happen to the Weasley's, will they be given the Kiss also?
Aladdinina Magi chapter 2 . 9/3/2014
Innuendo at the ending :3
Angel4EverLostInLife chapter 13 . 8/26/2014
More please! XD
Alicia Spinet chapter 13 . 6/29/2014
well, your "I'm back with ideas" didn't last much, right? Where is next chapetr?
Nagilover4ever chapter 13 . 5/22/2014
Love it. Update soon.
Smileadaykeepmeaway chapter 8 . 1/6/2014
I love this and would really like to read more of this if you haven't given it up please update it again soon.