Reviews for Unconditional Love
GaspILostATooth1 chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Hi again, but anyway! Love the fic, you have a totally fabulous writing style! I look forward to the possibility of you writing more. :)
GaspILostATooth1 chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
WHAT?! OMG I did NOT expect that! :0 but wow, you weren't kidding when titled it Unconditional Love, huh? Wow...
catoglossmarvelfinnick chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
. So cute! James and the girl need to be together, not her and Henry ugh.
Cougar rolypoly bug chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
It was a really cool story you should write more. Last April I read the whole first book in 2 days. Then I read The Goddess Hunt in two days as well. The next book comes out around Sunday and and I am really excited. Cool story there should be more FanFics in this section. You should write more.
scorchedtrees chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
I like it! There should be more fics in this fandom :)
ChristmasAngel chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
...That was really sweet!

I hope there are people outside who will

write also a fanfiction about goddess test

Its my favourite book since I read it althought

Its english and Im German...

You should write again something like that!

Ill read it for sure! :D
TwentyTawnyTigers chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
I'm only on like page 65 yet already these two are my favorite couple. I know they aren't going to get together though, so thanks for providine the ONLY James/Kate ficlet on the site. More poeple need to read the book and write. I am also a fan of your visualization techniques. Very nice :)
Ravens-little-game-sadex chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Short but good. Please write more I am curious to see what you do.
ElizabethDawn chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
I just recently read The Goddess Test. I think that your writing style fit very well with the novel. It was a neat little picture into what the future could hold in the world that Aimee Carter created - however i'm pro Henry/Kate. Looking forward to seeing more from you! GREAT JOB!
NatalieBlairPotter chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Really cute! It's a wonderful depiction of how the author writes and you have Kate's personality spot on. Adorable!
JustPeachy1997 chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
I love this! I've been reading it over and over again for the past 30 minutes! Keep writing!

-JLD ;)
Naeri Faye chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
Hey this was a very well written story nice job!
asphaltcowgrrl chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Great little fic! You have a great style and am looking forward to reading more of your stuff.

And props to you - Aimee Carter TWEETED the link to your story. How friggen cool is that?
grumpesswigglemunch000 chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
I am just about to start reading the Goddess Test series and i was looking through fanfiction and i came across this. If the series is anything like your writing then i guess i'm already in love. Keep it up! I think i'll go and start the book now... :)
lareinesombre chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
I really liked this and your writing is perfect. although I like Henry/Kate more than James/Kate, this was still great.