Reviews for Wristcutters: A Love Story
YugiKitten chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
Omg i just saw the title on netflix and Im like 'huh this sounds like a nice title"
Then i watched the first 15-20min of it and I think "huh this kinda seems familiar ...but did i wantch this? I dont remember watching this..."
lol it took me a while to realize i read this beforehand lmao
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
That's was great I am going to watch the movie
Shimmerwind chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
This was really good. I'll have to watch the movie sometime.
Yami chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
This story was very nice. Loved Kakashi's character in here and how you pictured everyones death.
enRei chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
I've watched the movie like a three years ago, and from the very moment I was hooked! I'm glad somebody decided to do this fanfic!

And it's a damn good fanfic to boot!

I simply adore Eugene in the film, and ofc Suigetsu here!
The fuzziest Panda chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
This is a very interesting plot...even for a movie! I really liked it and after I read it I had to look up the movie you based this off of. I really liked it and I think you did an excellent job at writing it.:)you I hope you continue to write this pairing as you where able to see it in a place probably not many other people have seen it in.

Keep in writing as you do a great job at it-

panda is out, peace!
TheNightmareBeforeDawn chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
that must've been an AMAZING movie. I loved this story!
Sweetened-With-Love chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
I know you didn't write the plot but it was OMG it was fucking epic! Thank you so much for taking the time write out the movie using Naruto characters! I smiled so brightly when I read the bottom, I wanted to cry. I think I might even write a second part to this! I think it would be super fun, if you know what I mean.
Nanami Of Falling Snow chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
I loved it a lot. It left me very curious about wherever they were. It was amazing.
Aria Stargazer chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
wow, that was awesome
Glitterthorn chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
...And there was me thinking that was going to have an incredibly depressing ending. Awesome fic! I don't even like SasuNaru, which shows you just how awesome this is.

Now, imma go watch that movie.