Reviews for Drunken Nights and Paid Bails
gleek101 chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
This was really good and funny !I know it's a bit late , but you should sooo add another chapter or do a sequel to this I wanna see what happens when rachel sobers up and Blaine as well!
IluvMarkSalling chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Aww the ending was cute :) I love the idea for this story, I'm begging you to update asap.
CurlyHairedGirl chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Rachel's head is going to hurt in the morning. . . :s

Looking forward to seeing the chewing out Blaine and Rachel are going to get lol
TheTBone chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Aw! This was hilariously amazing! Everything about it was great and drunk Rachel was hilarious, and I think in character since this is sort of how she was in 'Blame it on the Alcohol.' Shelby is WONDERFUL and I think you absolutely captured her perfectly. (She's always so harsh, but when it comes down to it [like when she's about to kill Blaine when she says rape], it's because she cares and is insecure herself.) My favorite line was probably: (holding a baby, calming a drunk teenager, and making a bed all at the same time; I'm that good). And I'm kind of digging the Blaine/Rachel even if he's gay. I liked the short confrontation about Shelby leaving Rachel, if even for a second. And since Shelby is coming back next season (pauses for a cheer and crossing fingers for more Idina/Lea duets) maybe something like this could really happen? Is this a oneshot or will it continue? I hope you keep going, but if not, I really, really liked it.
You know who this is chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
How did I see this coming? Oh yeah...Cause I'm that good! its awesome sis! Love it and Luvs you! C u at school!