Reviews for Bleeding Heart
GBlackwell chapter 3 . 1/22/2012
Great story. I immediately have questions leaping to my head.

1. Is the nun Isolde in this story the same one as in the legend of 'Tristan and Isolde?'

2. When C.C. was in the cave with Lelouch, she mentioned that he said her name softly, just like her 'lover.' (the second time he says it, he screws it up) Who was C.C. talking about? I suppose you can answer that in this story. Was there someone whom C.C. grew to love above all others? How did it end?

3. Is C.C.'s Geass permanently active, even when she first got it? Or does she have to look people in the eyes at first? What are the conditions and limitations of her Geass?
4braxas chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Leave it to the fans of great works to make them even greater :)

Unlike "In the End" and other similar fanfictions, which continue a finished story (thus colliding with possible official sequals), Bleeding Heart just adds to the previous story, without changing any of the known facts, thus incresing the worlds value.

I'm very much looking forward to the 4th chapter.
Cecilia Lamperouge chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
I can't believe I haven't reviewed yet,I luv this story, please continue :)
Elly3981 chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
I like the way this story stands out. I'm not sure if you intend it as a one shot or a multi-chapter story but I guess it stands pretty well on its own since the anime pretty much explains the rest.
Suzuki Uchiha chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
im looking forward to this! it looks interesting.
Zoids Fanatic chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Hmmm, a interesting start, as well as an original idea. I don't see many stories like these.

Anyhow, too the actual story. First and formost, you forgot your disclaimer line. But aside from that, I didn't see many mistakes. I think you did quite the good job, so I applaud you there. Though I did see a few formatting issues.