Reviews for Subhuman
BlackWitchesCat chapter 4 . 8/16/2015
I really really want them to escape. They were so so so close
fireguy0922 chapter 4 . 2/11/2015
Well. That ending tho. Derp.
DuckTator chapter 4 . 11/17/2014
I know it's been a while but you should totally finish or rewrite this it's so good :o
FaithfulAizen chapter 4 . 4/21/2014
ooh keep going Faith wants more :D this is really interesting
AzulTheBlueDragon chapter 4 . 11/12/2013
Nice! You should keep going with this!
BlAcKmIkUlOuCh18 chapter 4 . 8/9/2013
This sotry is so sad and depressing. And yet, this is such a great fic. I really hope you make a sequel because the ending is not enough and in fact, it piqued my curiosity of what will happen next. :)
pft980811 chapter 4 . 7/13/2013
This would have been so awesome with some yaoi.
SilentSingerXOX chapter 4 . 2/10/2013
Great writing, but an incredibly depressing end. :(
wolfdefender01 chapter 4 . 2/7/2013
very good :)
can't wait for more!
LNFRARADIANT chapter 4 . 11/26/2012
Poor Lelouch, if that's who the guy is. Losing your memory, along with going blind, is perhaps the cruelest punishment anyone can endure.
Updating would make me very happy. ;)
AvianReader chapter 4 . 11/6/2012
Well...that's sad. Though he'll probably outlive the organization that's keeping him around or if they get bored of him and release him. And I assume that no one recognizes him as the Demon Emperor.
Have you read "Death Wish" by GBlackwell? It's sorta similar but Lelouch is only imprisoned (without experimentation) for 20 years and doesn't go mad.
theAsh0 chapter 4 . 10/24/2012
Ouch! it's a good ending really. hmm.. But not quite satisfying; nobody wants it to end that way, you know?
Allora Gale chapter 4 . 9/15/2012
Good so far. Looking forward to more.
Akuma-Heika chapter 4 . 8/13/2012
If this is the end I am sad and disappointed. He has already become subhuman. So to end it that way with him doing nothing is depressing.

I ray for this to be continued.
4braxas chapter 4 . 8/10/2012
An amaizing ending to the story. Subtle, thought-chilling, heart-stopping.
A horrible fate, but that's what I like about this story, it's not a happy one, and you won't see it on TV, EVER!
That small detail about Zero (Suzaku) and Nunnaly, beautiful.
Congratulations on a great story from start to finish.