Reviews for Nobody Wants to Be Lonely
Morghen chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Believability: 3/5. I liked Teddy’s characterization a lot – he reminded me of Remus because of how caring he was. The idea of Fred being sick was good, too, but I felt like the marriage proposal was a little awkwardly done. I liked the proposal idea, but it was a bit sudden, I think. The happy ending is what threw me off the most. It almost felt too happy or too perfect in a way.

Grammar/Etc: 9/10. A few things, but nothing major. There were a couple places that would’ve done well with a semi-colon instead of a period.

Flow: 2/4. I thought the timeline flow was well done. You moved the fic into the future well without having it jump from one time to another. I like songfics, but I thought that this would have been better off with either some lyrics at the beginning or no lyrics at all. The ones throughout the fic were a bit distracting and broke the flow.

Creativity: 4/5. I thought you did well with making this pairing your own. I liked how supportive Teddy was of Freddie and, as I said before, it reminded me a lot of his father.

Likeability: 1/1. I enjoyed reading this fic quite a bit.

Overall: 19/25. Nice work!

-Morghen
mew-tsubaki chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Very unusual, but good.

Believability: 5/5. It's a tough subject, having a loved one say he's dying…but they persevered, despite their desperation.

Grammar/etc.: 6/10. Don't end sentences with prepositions (in, of, for, with, etc.). Don't use "like" when you need "as/as though." (e.g., "He looked /as though/ he needed a chocolate shake." Also, there was some missing punctuation. Lastly, I hate to say, but you should've previewed your fic on the site before posting; one point goes since the lyrics you used were originally unaccredited.

Creativity: 4/5. I thought it was a great idea—I have a disease fic I'm still working on myself—and you managed to turn the angst around a bit. However, I was left too curious as to what the heck Freddie had. :

Flow: 3/4. The lyrics, I felt, detracted from the story. Otherwise, I thought it progressed well.

Likeability: 1/1. I gave up with Freddie and pushed with Teddy—and married them both! XD They did feel real.

Total: 19/25. Nobody does want to be lonely; I'm glad they had each other…lucky Freddie, though!

-mew! ;)
dawnxiris chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
I really enjoyed this fic - fantastically written. Awesome ship.
Bad Mum chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Ah, this is sweet and lovely. I love the character you've given Teddy. And I like the happy ending too - especially the bit about Hermione and Hugo at the wedding!
Rita Arabella Black chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
I love happy endings. Beautifully written story.
Rosiline chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
another great one!
Lavinia Swire chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Aww, I love this pairing now! It was angsty but with a happy ending, so pretty much perfect :)