Reviews for The Star of His Sea
Travengers826 chapter 14 . 8/31/2017
This is a great story keep up the good work
Lalimel chapter 14 . 12/23/2016
Please right some more for this story. It's so good! I really want to see more! Good job!
Kitkat chapter 14 . 8/7/2016
Please update. I need to find out what happens next.
Guest chapter 14 . 3/28/2016
You have left it for 4 years! Update!
oddgirl97 chapter 14 . 6/23/2015
Plz plz plz! Update!
SheWolf-Demon chapter 14 . 12/19/2013
PLEAS PLEAS PLEAS PLEAS PLEAS PLEAS PLEAS PLEAS PLEAS PLEAS PLEAS PLEAS PLEAS PLEAS PLEAS PLEAS PLEAS PLEAS PLEAS PLEAS PLEAS PLEAS PLEAS PLEAS PLEAS PLEAS PLEAS PLEAS PLEAS PLEAS PLEAS PLEAS PLEAS PLEAS PLEAS PLEAS KEEP GOING
ice chapter 11 . 11/3/2013
Awesome! : )
ice chapter 8 . 11/3/2013
Mariana sounds like tuns of fun. And since I'm a trouble maker, I could see me and her being good friends. Also I'd get rid Tony rite there and then. Bey.
ice chapter 6 . 11/3/2013
Your sotries are so facinating. Inspire yourself to write more chapters!
EmmaNiallsGirl chapter 14 . 9/20/2013
Could U Plz Update
SheCat chapter 14 . 8/11/2013
PLEAS PLEAS PLEAS PLEAS PLEAS PLEAS PLEAS PLEAS PLEAS PLEAS PLEAS PLEAS PLEAS PLEAS PLEAS PLEAS PLEAS PLEAS UPDATE!
Ilovesmiles4 chapter 14 . 5/15/2013
Awwwwww I can just imagine Marina as a cute little saber!
Update soon this is amazing!
Raexsz chapter 8 . 2/17/2013
Eddie has a brown patch on his nose and brown eyes...that's my little trick for remembering whose who
alicia chapter 9 . 10/23/2012
I like Mariana she is so cute
AngeliqueRox chapter 14 . 8/25/2012
I live Mariana! Sigh...why can't my four younger sisters be that adorable? Lol, anyway, I'm glad that you have her with her own dialogue and not always stealing the characters' dialogue. That annoys me to no end when an OC has no original dialogue, only dialogue that the original characters had in the actual movie. You've done a good job.
Please keep up the great work and update soon:D