Reviews for X Men Evolution: Savage Legacy
Stormplains chapter 8 . 6/5/2012
Completely and absolutely brilliant! Only like one typo too, man this was awesome!

(tigress is probably my favorite)

Can't wait to go read more Redux!

Keep writing strong.
Stormplains chapter 5 . 6/5/2012
I wanted to go back and review this cuz I ran out of time yesterday. Again, brilliant. You meld the comics well into your storyline without losing us readers.

And Miss Hill? As in S.H.E.I.L.D.? Hmmm, intweeging.

Anyways, I see you added a story cover too. I'm still confused about that but cool that you did. I'm gonna go read more now.

Keep writing strong.
Stormplains chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
Haha! I finished season one so I moved onto ur in between story. Interesting, I recognize Mojo, he's from the comics right? Such a creepy blob of a man. Bleh. Anyways... I should read some more now!
Axolotl of the Light chapter 8 . 12/10/2011
Nice way to end off! Really good!
A-Rog chapter 7 . 11/14/2011
Yay Savage Land! I always loved when the X-Men were in the Savage Land in the comics, such a unique twist. Anywho, the battle scenes were good as you kept details in place. I hope to you update soon!
Axolotl of the Light chapter 7 . 11/14/2011
Awesome!

I enjoyed it. The fights were good too. I sure can't wait for more!
Kitty-Mae chapter 6 . 11/3/2011
Woot! Great chapter! Can't wait to see what happens to Jacquelyn and Masato! And the rest of the gang, of course!

In this Savage Land, is Xavier's handicap void? I assume you didn't touch on it because he had no reason to get out of his chair, but I'm sure he could walk around the Savage Land...
Axolotl of the Light chapter 6 . 10/24/2011
That was great! Only one more chapter left, right?, and I can't wait!
A-Rog chapter 5 . 10/13/2011
Yay chapter! It was a really good chapter, I love how you're involving so many comic tie-ins. Can't wait for chapter 6!
Kitty-Mae chapter 5 . 10/12/2011
Nice chapter! Liked the entrance of the Mutates! Can't wait to see if the New Recruits can help Keiko out of this mess. And Xavier's on the mission with them! Should be interesting.

The only thing I didn't particularly like was Jackie liking Justin Bieber. I'm not even a remote fan of that kid. But it's your story, so, eh.
Axolotl of the Light chapter 5 . 10/12/2011
Very nice!

Y'know, as soon as I read the part where the older X-Men got back, I cracked up... I could pretty much imagine them doing one of the things the Professor told them NOT to do...

And I really can't wait till Redux continues! Yay!
lordoftoast chapter 5 . 10/12/2011
Nice to see the story still alive. Love the past 2 chapters and the character interaction. Hoping to see more. WEEEE
Kitty-Mae chapter 4 . 10/10/2011
Woo! Savage Land and Sauron!

Love the interaction between all the students, and I loved all of Jackie's parts! You're doing a great job with her.

Oh, poor Keiko! Hope her message got through. New Recruits to the rescue!

On another note, I'm hoping to have a computer by Thursday, so I'll be able to get back to writing.
A-Rog chapter 4 . 10/9/2011
Nice chapter and welcome back! Although you left with a cliffhanger...ooooo you're evil with those haha. Anyways, the chapter was good and I really liked the interaction between the New Mutants and the regular X-Men! Hope to see an update soon!
Spaceman chapter 4 . 10/9/2011
Another Great Chapter. Jungle Adventures in the Savage Land are always interesting. Wolverine's last trip (looking for his SHIELD explosive-filled cigarette lighter) resulted in him becoming a father AGAIN.

The Savage Land is filled with primal energy and with it's augmented volcanoes and Vibranium antt-metal, I wonder what the side effects will be on my Masato.

Hope you Update Soon!