Reviews for You
Morghen chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Believability: 4/5. I could really understand and feel Gabrielle’s feelings towards Susan and towards her family so well. You really were able to capture this pairing and make it work.

Grammar/Etc: 9/10. I had to dock a point for not separating the author’s note from the poem itself because it kind of runs into one another. Other than that, I didn’t see any mistakes.

Flow: 3/4. I really thought the flow was this fic was very steady and well done. The wording was smooth and well done. I took a point off because it is rather hard to see where one sentence ends and the next begins when they are all capitalized at the beginning.

Creativity: 5/5. As I said before, you did a great job with this pairing. I thought you really made them your own and the whole concept was unique.

Likeability: 1/1. It was an enjoyable read!

Overall: 22/25. Nice work!

mew-tsubaki chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Very foreboding, dark, and…insightful. :]

Believability: 4/5. More so because I wasn't entirely convinced of the femslash, and I wondered if maybe Sue /was/ Gab's romantic half then maybe Fleur was going a little, ehm, "Blackcest" on her sis? I know the summary said these were Gab's thoughts post-wedding to Sue, but…

Grammar/etc.: 10/10. Didn't see any errors.

Creativity: 5/5. I loved that you didn't name names and Gabrielle preferred to be a Bones than a Delacour, and how you formatted this…! :D

Flow: 2/4. I had to reread it a couple of times to figure out the "you"s and "she"s…

Likeability: 1/1. Haunting—in a good way!

Total: 22/25. I wonder what Sue's response to this might be?

-mew! :)
Rosiline chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
i like it!
Lavinia Swire chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
This is really good - I love the repetition, and you write the emotions very well. I enjoyed this, especially the last section.
sjrodgers23 chapter 1 . 8/5/2011