Reviews for Stinging Bee
Camrenbeatzforyou chapter 4 . 11/24
Loved the fic man bravo I keep telling my sister that yoruichi is still the superior to soifon she didn't really want to hurt her but my sister just keep on saying she was running from soi like no shit because she thought the marks was going to disappear and of course she's gonna have the upper first she wasn't using a weapon and when she decided to use shunko she had the upper hand weapon on weapon and LOOK WHO WON YORUICHI
bittersweet chapter 4 . 5/30/2013
Very nice! I really loved this story. Soifon is one of my favorite characters, and it really adds to the story when you put in parts Soifon's emotions and the ties to the canon material. Soifon's past and the last chapter with Yoruichi coming back ties everything up nicely. Great work. :)
Wandering the Arid Sea chapter 4 . 12/4/2011
rawr! o.o

just incredible. no sequels ?
Akatsuki-Metal chapter 4 . 9/14/2011
i really enjoyed this chapter. though i don't think Soi Fon would want to remain in Yoruichi's shadow for the rest of her life. Maybe by her side as an equal instead. idk

can't wait for the next chapter update soon.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/14/2011
AWESOME!
hello goodbye my spider fly chapter 3 . 9/14/2011
sorry about not reviewing its an interesting piece but youve done soi fon and hitsuygia are you going to do all of the others?
L3ftHRyd3r chapter 4 . 9/14/2011
This might be my favorite chapter yet. It was so detailed and gave a good look into Soifon's thoughts surrounding one of the most important moments in the soul society. It put everything in perspective. A great story overall. Hank you for writing it.
L3ftHRyd3r chapter 3 . 9/7/2011
For a while, before I read and looked on ahead, I wondered what Soifon's Bankai looked like. I finally saw it and I can clearly see why she disapproved with using it. It's massive. I'm glad she wants to improve her Shikai. Nicely done.
Yuki chapter 2 . 8/16/2011
Just as amazing as the first chapter. Hope you update again soon!
CrazedChaos chapter 2 . 8/14/2011
very nice fic
L3ftHRyd3r chapter 2 . 8/13/2011
A well through chapter. Now that we know that Soifon has taken charge of the 2nd division then I can't wait to see where you go from here.
Jade chapter 2 . 8/12/2011
nicely written. i like the way your story feels. sorry, not a really great reviewer/critic cuz i rate the story based on the general atmosphere it brings out, but yeah i felt your story nice one!
zenbon zakura chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
tough childhood
Yuki chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Nice! Gives her attitude depth beyond the ambiguous word 'duty'. I hope to read more soon!
Akatsuki-Metal chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
i really like this please continue