Reviews for Beautiful Disaster
AdriBaby934 chapter 34 . 1/14
I'm so excited I read this again! I loved every bit of it and now there's s sequel?! YAY! Keep writing, you are by far my favorite author on this site!
Xoxo
marthapreston4 chapter 10 . 8/2/2014
awww I am glad he gave in
Lara chapter 33 . 1/8/2014
Nice story!
hermione24 chapter 34 . 9/29/2013
Thanks for a wonderful read... great story... can't wait for the sequel... thanks again...
Guest chapter 34 . 8/16/2013
That was delightful! (Please excuse my typing, i'm on my phone, and it's throwing a hossy fit -.-) your story carried me through a day where i was pretty much just sitting round with nothing to do for AGES. Damn i hate living so far away from everything! Anyway. Your story was on a list my friend gave me of her favourite fanfics, and i can definitely see why :3 thank you! Now i'll run off and read the rest of your stories 3
potterhead27 chapter 33 . 3/5/2013
THIS WAS AMAZING!
anguis domus chapter 33 . 1/12/2013
OMGZLE! This is awesome! The plot twists, the story line! Everything! I love it and will definitely be reading the sequel!
Your english friend,
Snake house:)
SiriuslyPink chapter 22 . 6/20/2012
I like this story so far, but I don't like the idea of Kourtney. It feels to me that Hermione will just always be second in Draco's heart when it comes to her, although the girl is dead.
LivelyLadyBlackThorn chapter 34 . 6/19/2012
I loved this story it was super good I couldn't stop reading it!
SunFrog31 chapter 34 . 4/27/2012
just thought i would leave your 400th review ;)

gunna go read the sequel now :D
SunFrog31 chapter 33 . 4/27/2012
Hey!

i thought this was super cute and super awesomely written, but then again, so are all of your stories ;)
jowilleatyuh chapter 24 . 3/28/2012
Bloody hell xD "Rape her?" *dies* I honestly couldn't stop laughing for a few minutes there xD Hahaa xD
JasperandKendallrmine4ever chapter 34 . 3/28/2012
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR MAKING A SEQUEL TO THIS! I LOVE IT SO MUCH AND AM GOING TO GO READ THE SEQUEL RIGHT NOW!
kcm chapter 34 . 3/15/2012
you should keep at it your good. try doing a story with luna and draco and see how far you can get. there arent many of those that are good.
yay chapter 33 . 3/15/2012
Well, I will go look for the sequel.