Reviews for Don't Jump
AmandatheFox chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
So touching I was about to cry, It's my second time reading this and this time im listing to the so as well
Ino Death chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
im really into this tragedies as well but its the meaning to the that's makes them sad and this was beautiful
Lieutenant of the BVB Army chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
-curls into ball of feels-
BunnieGal chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
I read this while listening to Don't Jump...
best fanfic and song pairing ever!
MademoiselleMary chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
WOW
W.O.W.
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOW
I mean...yeah...I never saw misaki as someone who would do something like that and I wasn't liking...But when I read that Akihiko jumped with him...I changed my mind. Tjat was brilliant. It's a thing that Akihiko would definitively do...because he is so passionate...
In the end, I really liked your idea of them dying together...and I loved when Akihiko said (thought) ' I want to suffer for the pain I put him through. Since the beginning, it has always been my intention to remain by my love's side, no matter what.' I mean...TEARS, TEARS, TEARS!

Congrats! I really liked and I LOVE this song!

Mafe Ly
sincerely me chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
I don't think it makes you a sadist but a sad romantic. If you where a sadist it would have ended not only in death but in extreme pain before a death in which only one dies and even in that case you are not a sadist but a tragedy writer such as the famous Shakespeare.
Shadows Little Miss chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
QAQ OH. MY. GOD. This was so good! ~ I loved it. (I know I'm a bad person)

I have killed Akihiko and Misaki in a coupple of my fan fics but this...this is just amazing! keep up the good work!

(I LOVE Tokio Hotel by the way, good song choice!)
Bakura and Ryou girl chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Whoo, Tokio Hotel is one of my favorite bands 3

But now onto the sad part... why did they have to die? It was still a beautiful story though, thinking that they are in death together. I wish it didn't have to be like this though... and wow i sound like this actually happened to them. I love it though, awesome 3 *favorite*
littleangelwings012 chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
omg im in tears,thatswas so sad. i mean im a little confused. why did misaki want to kill himself? acuse during thise howle process i can still ee that miskai still lveos usagi. but he just says" i cant stay with you" and" im sorry" whats wrong? whatis making him drift away form usagi eventhough he still loves usagi dearly? and usagi. so terifying of lsing misaki likt hat in front of him too. imean he was so devasted to see his lover jump and kill himself. he loved misaki so much taht he didnt want to lose him. i can see his strong love for misaki when he says "please dont jump" or" well work something out". he lose misaki so much that he wants to saty with misaki so he wants to have negotioan rather than drive misaki do drastic moves. he lise misaki so much taht hw will do compromise. so sad. and in the end cause misaki did jump no matter what usagi said, so usagi decided to join him. so sad and hertbreaking usagi loved misaki so much that without misaki in his life, that his life would be then misaerable andpointless not worth living. so he decided to die with misaki proving how ddep his love for misaki was. so sad in tears, that was so sad but i loved it. sad stories bring the most greatest impact on people. thats what i belive cause ima sensitive person. o well so yea. cant say uch excet for this story explicts the feleings of pain, worry sadness, angony, and love. there is a saying "wlthough we might not be born on the same year same day or same time but we would like to die at the sme year same time and ssame day". usagi expressed that expression by deciding to die with misaki in this event, falling off the balcony. overall i loved it no matter wht and i hope you keep up ypur awesomness!
HopelessxDreams chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
That was so sad but beautiful. . .
x.Safety.Pins.x chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
*tingles*
Junjou-Angel chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
SO SAAAAAD :'(

...but i love it. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME!...

well... you COULD write a sequel, like them going to heaven together or something sappy to keep all us junjou fangirls from forming an army against you for killing our favourite couple?

...im sorry, that was uncalled for... atleast they died together :D it would be worse if one of them was alive and the other wasn't... yeah that would be very very bad O_o...

yeah.

ignore my ramblings.
teabags chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Oh, my, lord.

That's just mean ! But what did Akihiko put Misaki through ?
LunaRise chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
No, they both died! Why that? Why wanted Misaki to die? I kinda feel sorry for them, but except that your oneshot was well written. I dont like Tokio Hotel, cause I think their songs (many of them, not all) are mostly screaming instead singing. But well, never mind. I like it.

Luna~