Reviews for The Bet
newvagabond chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Wow-whee. So I rarely actually read fics since I'm constantly writing them and I found this on accident—I didn't realize I shipped these two. My goodness. Well done. I... may have to take you up on that prompt. We'll see.
Death-star510 chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Preed's last line fills me with both excitement and this strange sense of dread XD Korso has no idea what he's gotten himself into, does he? (And I might write something too, if I can manage anything that makes even a bit of sense.)
SparrowxLight chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
I really wish I could come up with a clever review, but...oh god, I'm too giggly from reading this! I love it! I'm not sure that Korso can make it without a little /therapy/ with Preed ;)

There were so many brilliant lines I'd love to copy/paste into this review, but I'd probably end up copying the whole thing ha.

The whole prompt idea sounds pretty cool, I may have to contribute something (I'd really love to promise something, but I'm a world class procrastinator XD).

Anywho, I should wrap this up...I can't wait to watch Korso crash and burn as Preed (inevitably) wins :)

But really Sylver, I love you (and I say that in the most non-creepy way possible haha) XD
SparrowxLight chapter 1 . 8/5/2011

But really Sylver, I love you (and I say that in the most non-creepiest way possible haha) XD
movieholic chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
I agree. I'm very excited to see how you go about doing this. I hope to see another chapter soon! Although I completely understand how real life gets in the way sometimes...

SkywardShadow chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Yes, well, the one upside of a small fandom is that those involved tend to be very talented. I don't think any other author could write Preed/Korso slash and have me not only believe it, but thoroughly enjoy it.

In short, I am loving this already and can't wait to see what you do with it.