Reviews for Why Didn't I Think of an Electric Blanket?
Guest chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
I know you completed this a long time ago... But you keep saying "frig" instead of fridge. If you look up the definition of frig... It basically means masturbate... That's all.
Karolsp chapter 4 . 1/5/2014
Emmett's comments are always A! Lol... Old Bella would want to go home ASAP to take a shower and hide under the bed... I wonder if Edward is planning how he'll change her while they're living the year she gave him or he still trying to make her change her mind... Love the story as always!
Karolsp chapter 3 . 1/5/2014
How much more cute Edward can be? "will you tell me about your dream?" ! Sounds just like a little boy... So damn cute! I think I miss tortured Edward a little... Lol
Karolsp chapter 2 . 1/5/2014
Sometimes I think Edward wanted her to stay human so he could himself be human but then situations like this happened and all his frustrations kicks in and he goes back to hate everything and himself... Good this more mature Bella understands it and knows how to act and not only say "Im fine" lol
Karolsp chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
The whole family gathering again is nice but somehow I was used to be only Edward and Bella... But I guess is a good distraction for Edward while Bella is in her period and he needs to mute his seventeen yld side...lol
shyshy1016 chapter 4 . 12/1/2012
i love your edward and bella tales... they are so great!
favludo chapter 4 . 11/30/2012
Hi there, Im so confused... I swear I have read this chapter before...
ByeFanFiction2015 chapter 4 . 11/30/2012
Is it sad that I have your page bookmarked on my phone? There are countless times that my hubbie and I go to bed and he's passed out...and I'm on my phone reading one of your stories. I was reading a review on this and someone said you're their "go-to author" when they need a FanFiction fix, and I couldn't agree more. I don't understand how only a few people have read these stories, they're SO good! And good move splitting the chapter;) I never understand Bella's non-peeing superpower either.
favludo chapter 3 . 5/5/2012
I am so glad I found you! I love your stories and I am sooo glad there is no baby and Bella and Edward get to enjoy being with each other as the teenagers they are. Thanks for posting these lovely stories :)
OscarWildeLove chapter 3 . 3/25/2012
Hope this isnt the last chapter to come! Keep it up! :)
TwerdLife chapter 3 . 1/5/2012
you have no idea how pissed off I was when I realised fanfiction didn't tell me you updated

I was rereading your stories and I found out the best chapter was up

I love your stories I hope u continue on soon

Aliowl"
mousy38 chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
What! I can't believe you only have eleven reviews. This story is great. I've read all of them several times. You're my "go to" author when I just need my FFn fix. Don't ever stop!
calderon62 chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Great start on chapter one! Love the family get up the good work and can't wait to read the next chapter.
What would have happened chapter 3 . 9/18/2011
Oh yeahh :D
snoopylover60 chapter 3 . 9/17/2011
That was great. I hope that you continue this in some form.

Future takes?.. Great story