Reviews for Black Vengeance
DarkSolaris57 chapter 3 . 1/6
Loved it. I thought it was strange that he stopped doing anything with the locket. I thought the black blood in him would have been the downfall of voldemort but geniemort was just awesome. He was their personal darklord house elf. Brilliant! And technically it was harry who caused his downfall by being sirius's godson. The power he knows not is a vengeful godfather.
Eldersprig chapter 3 . 1/1
Dumbles whole plan of "well we have to allow spirit-form Riddle reget a corporeal form" and "Harry is the only one to deal with him even though that's just silly" never really made any sense. What was the "power" Harry anyway? Allowing himself to be avadaed by Riddle was a pretty chancy thing now wasn't it? and it didn't actually destroy Riddle did it?

So, Sirius uses his brains and a little necromancy. No muss, no fuss.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/22/2017
Good god, potter-black line ends with a whimper. Mystery meats Curry-Nigger-Potters became royalty, thus heralding destruction of civilization.
tammgrogan chapter 3 . 10/21/2017
That was a truly Wonderful story, I really enjoyed reading it. Thank you so much.
SortingHat chapter 2 . 8/19/2017
This "rabbit food" is what you liberals want us to ONLY eat and mankind is not meant to live that way. Have you seen how skinny as a pencil vegetarians are and despite their loud vocal points they are inwardly not happy about it. They hardly ever show true smiles or warmness.

We have to have the food pyramid. It's there for a reason. Sadly it's not taught so much anymore.
MSgt SilverDollar and Snake chapter 3 . 7/21/2017
Excellent! -Snake-
Jimbocous chapter 3 . 7/19/2017
Nicely done! Thanks for a great read!
SaiyaCat chapter 3 . 7/12/2017
Epic
randy612 chapter 3 . 7/5/2017
Hi, thanks for this interesting story. I like the angry vengeful Sirius. You were great at choosing what motivated him. I feel it was logical and everything else flowed from it. I feel the end might be a little rushed, but it was something new to me. What a wonderful twist on giving the hero some godlike powers. I tend to think of the house elves as little genies, but it was awesome to turn Voldy into one. Bloody brilliant as Ron would say.
Thank you for the time and effort you put into writing. I appreciate it. You have given me a joy filled evening. I hope and wish that what you have freely given to the world is returned to you threefold. May your future be bright, healthy, and long.
Arfa chapter 3 . 6/16/2017
O_O wow this is a new one, I really like the Tommy genie though XD
Queengi chapter 2 . 6/1/2017
Before I even start reading this chapter, I have to tell you that your author notes at the beginning of the chapter have made me laugh soo hard. I agree with Gary Oldman looking entirely too good to have been in a prison like Azkaban. Also, while I don't care about slash, I stop reading if I see any of the rest mentioned in your fake warning. Lol. I saw the warning and thought "how could such a great story make such a 180 degree turn so fast?!"
irina.st chapter 3 . 5/10/2017
I really love your stories. they are so complex and full of details and not to mention soo beautifuly realism is another thing that makes me love your stories. Your characters are flawed just like real people , they are powerful but they show weakness. You are an amazing writer and I am looking forward for more stories
Quoba chapter 3 . 4/30/2017
I loved it! Great fic!
Phantom248 chapter 3 . 4/22/2017
I really really liked this story, because it seams a bit realistic. Seriously, it's hard to believe that a man will have enough patience left after being imprisoned to forgive and forget every thing, and a man like Sirius Black? Unbelievable! That is a man who searched for his friend turned traitor minutes after he saw the corpses of his best friend and his wife.
www.accountremovalrequested.in chapter 3 . 4/21/2017
Its supercalifragilisticexpialidocious...Its extremely wonderful, extraordinarily good