Reviews for Black Vengeance
Ashen Author chapter 1 . 1/28
Very interesting story idea, Sirius in the style of Azkaban-Harry. I like how he's angry and vicious but also cunning and rational about it, and how he thinks on his feet really well.

My two complaints are that you go overboard on giving Sirius /legitimate/ reasons to despise Remus Lupin and Dumbledore; rather than Sirius delivering the note and package to Remus, it would've been much simpler to just have no such note and they were planning to tell Remus in person, or to have them deliberately not tell Remus because they worried he'd be compromised working with other werewolves who liked the Death Eaters.

As with Dumbledore, him being old and too busy to realize that Sirius never got a trial, especially if Sirius was laughing at the scene and said "I gave them straight to him, it's all my fault" which misled the aurors when they took him literally...

Well, I tend to prefer Dumbledore being old and imperfect over him being some masterful manipulator in the backstory whose plans all fall apart when a protagonist gets involved.

Though if you ever re-visit this type of idea, you might check out s/7284194/19/The-Terrible-Ideas-Bin for a great explanation about /why/ Sirius never got a trial.

I look forward to more of seeing how this unfolds and how Sirius achieves his righteous vengeance, go you!
peterco chapter 3 . 1/25
Sirius was brutal, and not at all perfect. But this was a very good story :)
Jhn1 chapter 2 . 12/6/2023
If you ever edit, tweak, or rewrite this story, I have an idea for you. It even goes directly in the direction you have the story going.
Sirius calls for a public accounting of where the charity went. If later it could even be what he uses to get the DMLE going after Albus.
Sirius states he agreed with the diversion understanding the gold was going to establish orphanages for magical children to prevent the abusive upbringing Harry was subjected to, by Albus' arrangement. As part of the accusation of pecuniary malfeasance Sirius states that a rumor is going around that the gold Albus did not spend on himself was spent on his lovers. As it comes out Lupin and Snape were beneficiaries of the "charity" Albus diverted from Sirius' settlement. Especially bad if the purported lovers were exposed as it comes out Albus was involved in drugging Sirius while illegally imprisoned in Alkaban to be both impotent and sterile.
Good luck with your writing and I hope to read more
John
Guest chapter 2 . 8/11/2023
I hate Sirius in this fanfiction. Thank goodness he’s not actually like this
Wolverine442 chapter 2 . 7/10/2023
So. Sirius is umbridge. Got it. Awesome. How pathetic can harry get for putting up with Siri’s shit? Wizard are disgusting and need exterminated.
DoraLupinTonks chapter 3 . 6/21/2023
wow... this is awesome! you hit some points here that i have always wanted. Harry's verbal lynching of Ron and Hermione, Lupin and Snape getting their just desert...oh it's mind-blowing. THANK YOU!
Schnuff chapter 3 . 3/19/2023
Thank you for writing this story.
Lord Peverell-Eveningshade chapter 3 . 12/21/2022
Nice Story, Mate. Kudos.
Daemoniorum chapter 3 . 9/18/2022
Loved reading it. Also rather like that you had the black family using house elves as spies. I often think like how is it possible noone realised how OP house elfs are in all those years.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/7/2022
The amount of Sirius-apologist-ism in this story is absurd.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/7/2022
The fact that you can justify murdering someone by stunning them and throwing them to the werewolves, in the name of saving themselves and innocent children is disgusting.

And yes, you are justifying it, because apparently Dumbledore doesn't have a response to that.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2022
I really have no tolerance for this strong of a Sirius-apologist and Snape-bashing, from all your stories. Worshipping a man who destroyed the life of a child for 6 years, including trying to murder him. Praising a man who is quite the worst Godfather in the history of godfathers, tormenting his own God son for a year with the threat of a murderer after him, subjecting him to multiple dementor attacks...
Menodara chapter 2 . 9/4/2022
Kirrin Island?
Razeus1 chapter 1 . 9/3/2022
How weird that Dumbledore is wanting Fudge to be called and not the Director of the DMLE or Head Auror.
I suspect he helped the former Minister toss Sirius into prison and thought he could bribe Fudge to do the same and Fudge looves his 'campaign contributions.'
I love this Sirius is actually thinking and acting like a Black and not allowing others to direct his thoughts and actions.

I realize this story is complete, but it is new to me and evokes a lot of reactions.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/6/2022
heh, you really do despise Hermione, don't you?