Reviews for Black Vengeance
MSgt SilverDollar and Snake chapter 3 . 7/21
Excellent! -Snake-
Jimbocous chapter 3 . 7/19
Nicely done! Thanks for a great read!
SaiyaCat chapter 3 . 7/12
Epic
randy612 chapter 3 . 7/5
Hi, thanks for this interesting story. I like the angry vengeful Sirius. You were great at choosing what motivated him. I feel it was logical and everything else flowed from it. I feel the end might be a little rushed, but it was something new to me. What a wonderful twist on giving the hero some godlike powers. I tend to think of the house elves as little genies, but it was awesome to turn Voldy into one. Bloody brilliant as Ron would say.
Thank you for the time and effort you put into writing. I appreciate it. You have given me a joy filled evening. I hope and wish that what you have freely given to the world is returned to you threefold. May your future be bright, healthy, and long.
Arfa chapter 3 . 6/16
O_O wow this is a new one, I really like the Tommy genie though XD
Queengi chapter 2 . 6/1
Before I even start reading this chapter, I have to tell you that your author notes at the beginning of the chapter have made me laugh soo hard. I agree with Gary Oldman looking entirely too good to have been in a prison like Azkaban. Also, while I don't care about slash, I stop reading if I see any of the rest mentioned in your fake warning. Lol. I saw the warning and thought "how could such a great story make such a 180 degree turn so fast?!"
irina.st chapter 3 . 5/10
I really love your stories. they are so complex and full of details and not to mention soo beautifuly realism is another thing that makes me love your stories. Your characters are flawed just like real people , they are powerful but they show weakness. You are an amazing writer and I am looking forward for more stories
Quoba chapter 3 . 4/30
I loved it! Great fic!
Phantom248 chapter 3 . 4/22
I really really liked this story, because it seams a bit realistic. Seriously, it's hard to believe that a man will have enough patience left after being imprisoned to forgive and forget every thing, and a man like Sirius Black? Unbelievable! That is a man who searched for his friend turned traitor minutes after he saw the corpses of his best friend and his wife.
Eradicate My Account chapter 3 . 4/21
Its supercalifragilisticexpialidocious...Its extremely wonderful, extraordinarily good
Eradicate My Account chapter 2 . 4/21
This chapter is really big
Eradicate My Account chapter 1 . 4/21
The writing is awe inspiring, the plot is interesting and Its more than outstanding, I'm out of words
Skullera chapter 3 . 4/13
This story was frankly, epic!

I can't believe it's taken me this long to find it. I read it all in one go and I simply loved the path you took the characters on. Their characterisations was top notch and the pureblood traditions, the few that we saw, were a good touch.

It had good pace, the time-skips were fluid and the reactions of our mains realistic. I particularly liked to see Harry not forgiving Hermione and Ron straight away and even when he eventually did, their relationship was bruised, broken and would never be the same. I would have perhaps liked to see more of their reactions to having their apology refused, their emotions subsequent to the event and perhaps a realisation that it was entirely deserved, but otherwise, I have no complaints.

The story simply ticked all the right boxes for me.

And it's actually refreshing to see a story have such a quick and decisive ending. Sometimes, you don't need to drag things forever to reach a conclusion. Having Sirius having those secret Black connections be the reason he finds the best way, not only to get rid of Voldemort but to actually turn him into a genie was simply genius. Not to mention all the blackmail material he had in his possession; having Lucius play to his tune was a highlight.

Dumbledore's character was perhaps the best portrayal of this story in my opinion. You wrote him with a very fine balance. It was never a bashing type of scene with him. At least it never felt like one to me. Just an old man who had made a colossal mistake by believing his own hubris a tad too much and simply did not know how to fix it. The scene of him reprimanding the whole school for the potter stinks badges showed me that the Dumbledore you wanted wasn't an evil, manipulative sort, no matter what Sirius thought. Well, maybe a little manipulative when he tried to see the whole picture and how people could be valuable or not, but he wasn't intending to be malicious. Perhaps a final scene showing the old man reflecting on his past choices might have been an interesting addition in the epilogue, but otherwise, every loose end was neatly polished off.

Thank you for having shared this with us.

Skullies
kirashu chapter 3 . 3/28
This is a great story. It was nice to read it, especially with Sirius as main character, i really loved his growth as a parent and i really liked your version of Dumbledore, a powerful wizard but also a very busy old man. Trying to do good but mistakes happens, and some mistakes have bigger consequences than other.
In fact i really liked almost all your characters and their growth, i found most of them not only "in character" but realistic.
Rune Tobor chapter 3 . 2/20