Reviews for Black Vengeance
fangirl chapter 3 . 4/14
this was simply amazing
thank you for sharing this great story with us
I loved how you wrote the characters specially Sirius and Dumbledore (you had the right balance that I like which is I know Dumbledore is not evil but let's not forgive his actions)
Charlie0925 chapter 3 . 4/11
Wow, this was such an AMAZING READ! I truly loved this fic and the whole plot line, and hun that was one fantastic ending! ;o)
khjgf chapter 3 . 4/9
Rosita chapter 3 . 4/8
I enjoyed this story a lot, because it was nice to see Sirius Black actually get recognized by the wizarding world as innocent instead of hiding like a fugitive. I was hoping to have the story go on longer, the epilogue was too short. Thanks for sharing your story.
Venus914 chapter 2 . 4/5
Ops. Sorry. I skim the part and didnt know that Snape and Lupin were executed. Who cares about Greyback, right?

Anyway. I changed my mind. Snape and Lupin may have both died in your story as well as in canon. But in canon, they were at least seen as heroes. But here, they died a criminal. Fitting end to Greyback & Snape. I still feel a little pity with Lupin though. You really hate him, dont you. You also made him Harry's enemy in your other story.

Im still curious about the Weasleys' future. Harry did not give the Triwizard winnings to Fred and George so where are they working? Did hermione end up with Ron or did the friendship fall apart without Harry to mediate? Im so happy that there's no Ginny here..

BTW, i already hate Hermione but you made me hate her in your other story. Poor James Surius though. He doesnt gave to die. I know that we cant have everything we want but he could just have beeb crippled instead. Better crippled than dead!

Nice story though. Are you a published writer?
Venus914 chapter 3 . 4/5
When i read this story, i just realize something about myself. Im very much like YOUR Sirius Black. I dont really believe in forgiveness. While i wont go all the way (sacrificing Snape to a werewolf, etc) like he did to his enemies, i now think that maybe it's because i dont have his power and resources. Who knows what i would do if i have the same? Like him, im also totally loyal to those i consider my family and friends. What im trying to say is...i understand him.

Although...isnt Remus's punishment severe? While his being declared a criminal is okay because he also helped Sirius get sent to jail so they're even there. He honestly havent seen Lily's basket so he didnt know about the switch. His total adoration of Dumbledore us not healthy but still understandble. This includes not being known to Harry as it's Dumbledore's orders. But i think, his major fault is not trusting in his friends and friendship.
But what about the other poor werewolves? They were hunted for Sirius's vendetta and Remus's mistakes.
About Snape, well, he and Remus had the 1.2 Million galleons to divide with each other. I honestly dont pity the man. He may have been a werewolf but he survives. Quite good compared to his fate had he stayed. Besides, he is a bully so i think he deserves it.
mobulis chapter 3 . 4/5
So even though it was only Remus that betrayed him Sirius decided to screw over every werewolf in Britain so that puts him close to the same level as snape.
brownshe chapter 1 . 4/3
I would like to say that I didn't like the way you made Remus the bad guy. I really like Remus, and I was a little taken a back by an almost evil Sirius. However, I still enjoyed reading it. It was...different...good, but different.
:o)
Noble Korhedron chapter 3 . 3/28
OUCH! Remind me NEVER to make an enemy of these lads! Tehy're too scary for words...
Noble Korhedron chapter 2 . 3/28
Errm, 's not the 'other' Black Island, by any chance? The one from 'Tintin'?
MayaCC chapter 3 . 3/14
Unbelievable!

I don't know where you got that idea but wow!
Oogies4u chapter 3 . 3/8
grin .. cool
yuiop chapter 3 . 2/26
Nice
Thaliran chapter 3 . 2/26
I love it, its a belivable story of Azkaban Sirius he was after all a blac by blood even if he did not agrre he would have had the values and ruthlessness of the family with his "mothers milk".
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 2/19