Reviews for Black Vengeance
Lord Peverell-Eveningshade chapter 3 . 12/21/2022
Nice Story, Mate. Kudos.
Daemoniorum chapter 3 . 9/18/2022
Loved reading it. Also rather like that you had the black family using house elves as spies. I often think like how is it possible noone realised how OP house elfs are in all those years.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/7/2022
The amount of Sirius-apologist-ism in this story is absurd.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/7/2022
The fact that you can justify murdering someone by stunning them and throwing them to the werewolves, in the name of saving themselves and innocent children is disgusting.

And yes, you are justifying it, because apparently Dumbledore doesn't have a response to that.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2022
I really have no tolerance for this strong of a Sirius-apologist and Snape-bashing, from all your stories. Worshipping a man who destroyed the life of a child for 6 years, including trying to murder him. Praising a man who is quite the worst Godfather in the history of godfathers, tormenting his own God son for a year with the threat of a murderer after him, subjecting him to multiple dementor attacks...
Menodara chapter 2 . 9/4/2022
Kirrin Island?
Razeus1 chapter 1 . 9/3/2022
How weird that Dumbledore is wanting Fudge to be called and not the Director of the DMLE or Head Auror.
I suspect he helped the former Minister toss Sirius into prison and thought he could bribe Fudge to do the same and Fudge looves his 'campaign contributions.'
I love this Sirius is actually thinking and acting like a Black and not allowing others to direct his thoughts and actions.

I realize this story is complete, but it is new to me and evokes a lot of reactions.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/6/2022
heh, you really do despise Hermione, don't you?
3tim chapter 3 . 7/15/2022
Really feel sorry for Sirius, but seriously Remus should have known better.
cmdavis1976 chapter 1 . 6/4/2022
This was really good. I was especially impressed with how Sirius took control of Voldemort. That is something I have never seen in a fan fiction before.
TristianWolf chapter 3 . 12/8/2021
I loved this story from the beginning it was hard to believe that Sirius could change so much. This is my very first story that all the players get fracked. And he and Harry come out on top. OK, BLABBERING is over...
I felt this was a very well-written story from the beginning to the end. So thank you very much for this well-written story.
TristianWolf
AnAnya Contd chapter 3 . 12/2/2021
this is actually well crafted, well thought out and more sensible story than JKR's version of Sirius Black. I am frankly wondering what would have happened to Sirius if He only had a few months to stew in Azkaban and realize he was being royally screwed over. I suspect, when 1991 rolled around, a cunning Heir Potter-Black would have used the Sorcerer's Stone and helped the Longbottoms too. Imagine if Neville got his Happily ever after too? isn't he a scion of the House Black too, through Callidora? ... But Sirius'ly... excellent work
williamsim chapter 3 . 9/27/2021
Awesome story thank you
BrainII chapter 1 . 9/14/2021
Dark Lord Dumbledore wouldn't say shit about the truth. He don't want his puppet to be free from his manipulations
Zile0 chapter 3 . 8/25/2021
I really appreciate the uniqueness of this story compared to all of the others I’ve read. I do find the canon version of Sirius to be rather unbelievable. He never seems to question Dumbledore’s actions regarding himself or Harry. Thank you for sharing this story.