Reviews for Black Vengeance
GreenGrizzly chapter 3 . 12/14/2012
Holy. Fucking. Shit! This was biblical! I confess, I was a little worried when I started this chapter that things were going to be rushed, but was pleasantly surprised. Things tied up beautifully. Thanks for this.
agnar chapter 2 . 12/13/2012
Well, I stopped midway through this chapter because frankly, the fic seems to have totally lost its way.

Sirius went from being all angry and vengeful to being a fucking pushover. He was tossed into jail for over a decade without trial, but NONE of those involved faced ANY punishment, AND he allowed dumbledore to fucking STEAL his compensation without even a WORD of protest?

Your sirius is a fucking pussy, might as well be canon sirius. Next he'll join the order and let Albus use his fucking house.

Seriously, where the hell is this vengence mentioned in the title? It vanished somewhere in chapter 1.
SoSoShady chapter 3 . 12/12/2012
Loved this story, it was very fun to read and at the same time not over the top. Though I do admit that I wanted to find out what had happened to Hermione and Ron when they got older but I liked the ending none the less. It was a great story!
Dragon de la Muerte chapter 3 . 12/2/2012
This story is amazing. Especially how Voldemort is dealt with. I have never seen that in any fanfiction. Excellent.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/14/2012
Oh my gosh that was absulutly amazing!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Awesome work! Great job.
A chapter 3 . 11/13/2012
Wow.. This is one of the better stories I've read in the Harry Potter category, kudos. I really enjoyed the plot line! I don't think I have actually read a story that has this or a similar theme to it - or at least not one that has stuck in my head.
One minor niggle - It could be that it's a 'british-ism' or it could just me mis-information, but regarding Crouch Son, they would usually be referred to as Crouch Senior & Crouch Junior rather than Major and Minor.
But given that that was the only issue I had while reading it, wow! I'm generally a tough reviewer (actually generally I review things in my head and don't end up posting them because I don't want to be mean) but your story is wonderful. :) - A.
emarald777 chapter 3 . 11/14/2012
Amazing. This story is a class in itself. Best one I have read in Azakaban fics. Use of soul fragments was ingenious.
unspoken-desires2u chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
brilliant, was hooked from start to finish...loved this!
Helene chapter 3 . 11/8/2012
Lovely story! Thank you for sharing your imagination and work with us.
blinddivinity chapter 3 . 11/9/2012
Loved it. :)
One-Eyed Dunkin chapter 3 . 11/8/2012
baha!

Excellent twist! I loved it. Well written, good characterisations, relly interesting alternative reactions to the same situations.
twistyguru chapter 3 . 10/24/2012
Excellent story! It makes sense that the Black library would contain the information necessary to solve the riddle (no pun intended) of the horcruxes; that one soul fragment would 'call' to another is relentlessly logical (and should have been used in canon-find one and let it find the others for you). Seeing Dumbles get his, Snape get his, and Voldie bound to a lamp (Itty Bitty Living Space lol) was a treat!
twistyguru chapter 2 . 10/23/2012
Brilliant set-up with the Blacks having house-elf spies and portraits-information really IS power!
Hopefully Sirius will remember about the horcrux, and find the book in the Black library.
Also, Sirius really needs his bike back. Lambos are cool, but bikes are better, especially since they fly.
twistyguru chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Wow. Impressive Act I! I can't wait to find out what happened in the tunnel between Lupin and Snape. Great move on Sirius' part, and at least it's reasonable that Lupin might not transform...but probably not. *snicker* Also, seeing Sirius getting his revenge is going to be SWEET!
393 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »