Reviews for Black Vengeance
Ankalagon chapter 2 . 7/21/2012
What the fuck is wrong you? Who would sit down and write about corporal punishment of a fourteen year old boy? Are you mentally ill?
Kammy chapter 3 . 7/16/2012
Sush an awesome story! Very well written! I loved both Harry and Sirius new attitude towards life. Thanks for sharing this awesome story with us!
bellachaos chapter 3 . 7/14/2012
Great story. I like grey or political characters and your Sirius was both. I really enjoyed reading this.
Michae1ange1o chapter 3 . 7/11/2012
Wow, I really enjoyed that, well done and thank you.
britael chapter 3 . 7/8/2012
Great Story, really good.

But youre a cruel man. Impotent? Poor Sirius, as if he hadnt suffered enough...

Keep writting good stories like this one and I'll keep reading. As simple as that.

Cheers!

obs.: Sorry about the bad english, not my first language.
TheHuntresss chapter 3 . 7/8/2012
Loved your story I sat and read it in one sitting. Only complaint I have is about Step-father you kept calling Sirius his stepfather when in fact he was by adopting Harry adoptive father making him his FATHER no extras especially with the blood adoption.
This extra distrust and hatred for Remus and making him a criminal was a new twist but i could understand his reasoning too. 12 years of his life and permanent sterility and impotence not something you can ever really forgive.

Great Job.
madsloth chapter 2 . 7/8/2012
all in all a good story but, I don't really get what is going on… well that is not true but I don't get how Sirius hired a lawyer, and not one person who was complicit in throwing him in Azkaban without a trial had a damn thing happen to them; In fact the chief judge who also helped throw him in Azkaban, 'donated' his restoration to charity and his 'lawyer' could not even control where that money went? I assume it was like at the end of "Oceans 13" but NO ONE even asked where Sirius was donating the money?

then you have the Cup, Sirius just trust Dumbledore's opinion that Harry must take part in it? he does not even bother to get a second opinion? I mean it is not like there should be any trust issues between Sirius and Dumbledore, right?

Half way through the story it honestly seems more like "Lukewarm Vengeance" maybe they would rather Hot or cold water, but in the end it, this 'vengeance' has not really been that big a deal for anyone.
Tommy14 chapter 3 . 7/8/2012
Brilliant story. This is one of the best Azkaban Stories I've read. I loved how Sirius was bitter and wanted revenge on those who betrayed him and Harry. It was delicious reading how Sirius got his revenge cold. Love how quick thinking he was and seeing his upbringing paid off. The ending with him having an immortal Genie Tom and the DE's and their lines as his and Harry's was a wonderful moment. Thanks for the great read.
nerdreader chapter 3 . 7/7/2012
this was one of the best stories i have ever read, though i wished you had done some stuff with padma and harry as well

you are a very talented author, and I love black vengeance and especially rise of the wizards

i hope you continue to write
Medusa's Basilisk chapter 3 . 7/7/2012
Bravo!
teedub chapter 3 . 7/7/2012
poor sirius, no intimate relationships possible.
narukyubi chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
good
faneka chapter 3 . 7/4/2012
I enjoyed this story and loved how Sirius beat Dumbles, Voldie and everyone else. Severus becoming a werewolf would be a worse punishment for him than death. Good job!
Ibskib chapter 3 . 7/2/2012
Heh Voldemort as a genie that's certainly a new one, it was a nice twist to see Sirius embrace his black heritage, making him a much different person than canon, he was certainly entertaingly vindictive.

correction:
connexion - connection
Ibskib chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
An interesting fic I definitely like seeing a more calculating Sirius.

corrections:
trialled off - trailed off
Why write it De Em El Ee? that just looks a bit weird, just write DMLE as it's normally done
349 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »