Reviews for Black Vengeance
rekrula chapter 3 . 12/29/2012
Great story, one of my fav. Thanks for sharing.
Laura chapter 3 . 12/26/2012
Great story!
TheHard chapter 3 . 12/19/2012
Nice story, it has a lot of the cliches out, and put a believable face to the "dark arts"... really a joy to read it, congrats, and thanks for sharing it.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/14/2012
Why did you have to bring coporal punishment into this.
GBTtown chapter 3 . 12/15/2012
What an absotively fantastic story. Harry was still fairly dunderhead-ed at times but, teenagers, what can you do?
Sorry, that Hermione was put down so hard, but in this story she deserved it.
GreenGrizzly chapter 3 . 12/14/2012
Holy. Fucking. Shit! This was biblical! I confess, I was a little worried when I started this chapter that things were going to be rushed, but was pleasantly surprised. Things tied up beautifully. Thanks for this.
agnar chapter 2 . 12/13/2012
Well, I stopped midway through this chapter because frankly, the fic seems to have totally lost its way.

Sirius went from being all angry and vengeful to being a fucking pushover. He was tossed into jail for over a decade without trial, but NONE of those involved faced ANY punishment, AND he allowed dumbledore to fucking STEAL his compensation without even a WORD of protest?

Your sirius is a fucking pussy, might as well be canon sirius. Next he'll join the order and let Albus use his fucking house.

Seriously, where the hell is this vengence mentioned in the title? It vanished somewhere in chapter 1.
SoSoShady chapter 3 . 12/12/2012
Loved this story, it was very fun to read and at the same time not over the top. Though I do admit that I wanted to find out what had happened to Hermione and Ron when they got older but I liked the ending none the less. It was a great story!
Dragon de la Muerte chapter 3 . 12/2/2012
This story is amazing. Especially how Voldemort is dealt with. I have never seen that in any fanfiction. Excellent.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/14/2012
Oh my gosh that was absulutly amazing!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Awesome work! Great job.
A chapter 3 . 11/13/2012
Wow.. This is one of the better stories I've read in the Harry Potter category, kudos. I really enjoyed the plot line! I don't think I have actually read a story that has this or a similar theme to it - or at least not one that has stuck in my head.
One minor niggle - It could be that it's a 'british-ism' or it could just me mis-information, but regarding Crouch Son, they would usually be referred to as Crouch Senior & Crouch Junior rather than Major and Minor.
But given that that was the only issue I had while reading it, wow! I'm generally a tough reviewer (actually generally I review things in my head and don't end up posting them because I don't want to be mean) but your story is wonderful. :) - A.
emarald777 chapter 3 . 11/14/2012
Amazing. This story is a class in itself. Best one I have read in Azakaban fics. Use of soul fragments was ingenious.
unspoken-desires2u chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
brilliant, was hooked from start to finish...loved this!
Helene chapter 3 . 11/8/2012
Lovely story! Thank you for sharing your imagination and work with us.
398 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »