Reviews for Black Vengeance
Somalanin38 chapter 3 . 9/21/2014
Well... this was something. I think it was extraordinary, though quite dark and bitter in some parts and caring and loving in others. I'm glad everything works out for Sirius and Harry, but I have to say that I don't like that Remus and Sirius never reconnected and that Sirius used his bitterness, though understandable, on innocents. (Which, some of the werewolves were bound to be.) I don't like Snape. Poor Dumbledore, though, he made a lot of mistakes that quite frankly pissed me off and a part o me is glad he suffered, it still makes me sad to think of him alone. As for Remus, well, I've never liked that he was forgiven so easily in canon, (he should have at least visited Sirius and made sure Harry was okay ), but I wish that Sirius had forgiven him... eventually. I'm glad that Sirius and Harry are happy.
Phantomslap chapter 3 . 8/7/2014
It was a good fic, but I didn't love it. I thought it had a chance to be great, but I didn't like how Sirius interacted with Harry, for some reason. I also think he could have put the screws to Dumbles sooner. The rest was great. the stuff with Voldie, the death eaters and so on.
thebetawholived chapter 3 . 7/26/2014
Fun story with quite a few of the "scenes I'd like to see" Canon doesn't make sense in some spots, and this story does a good job of conjecturing what could have happened if the characters were sensible. Well worth the time to read.
thebetawholived chapter 2 . 7/26/2014
Aha! Sirius Black as he should be. Good story.
MSgt SilverDollar and Snake chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
Nice few chapters to set up some changes to canon.
hpfanscs chapter 3 . 7/14/2014
This story does more than any other I've read make Dumbledore pay for his many "mistakes in judgment."
Very well done!

Jack
goddragonking chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
great chapter , love the way this story is going, keep up the excellent work! Keep the good writing and hope for more updates soon and Really awesome story, can't wait to read more:)
adafrog chapter 3 . 5/23/2014
Very good, thanks.
GuidingHand chapter 3 . 5/18/2014
The Lupin scenario made me a little uncomfortable (I don't like the extent of Sirus anger toward him), but other than that this was a great story. It is rare to find a Fan Fic from Sirius point of view. I liked the plots and creative solutions to problems.
Wordy Rappinghood chapter 3 . 5/1/2014
Vicious, unprincipled, chauvanistic and unpleasant - in short, everything that is bad about Potter-Black cliche tradition. Thank heavens for canon, is all I can say to this amoral dungheap.
fangirl chapter 3 . 4/14/2014
this was simply amazing
thank you for sharing this great story with us
I loved how you wrote the characters specially Sirius and Dumbledore (you had the right balance that I like which is I know Dumbledore is not evil but let's not forgive his actions)
Charlie0925 chapter 3 . 4/11/2014
Wow, this was such an AMAZING READ! I truly loved this fic and the whole plot line, and hun that was one fantastic ending! ;o)
khjgf chapter 3 . 4/9/2014
Rosita chapter 3 . 4/8/2014
I enjoyed this story a lot, because it was nice to see Sirius Black actually get recognized by the wizarding world as innocent instead of hiding like a fugitive. I was hoping to have the story go on longer, the epilogue was too short. Thanks for sharing your story.
Venus914 chapter 2 . 4/5/2014
Ops. Sorry. I skim the part and didnt know that Snape and Lupin were executed. Who cares about Greyback, right?

Anyway. I changed my mind. Snape and Lupin may have both died in your story as well as in canon. But in canon, they were at least seen as heroes. But here, they died a criminal. Fitting end to Greyback & Snape. I still feel a little pity with Lupin though. You really hate him, dont you. You also made him Harry's enemy in your other story.

Im still curious about the Weasleys' future. Harry did not give the Triwizard winnings to Fred and George so where are they working? Did hermione end up with Ron or did the friendship fall apart without Harry to mediate? Im so happy that there's no Ginny here..

BTW, i already hate Hermione but you made me hate her in your other story. Poor James Surius though. He doesnt gave to die. I know that we cant have everything we want but he could just have beeb crippled instead. Better crippled than dead!

Nice story though. Are you a published writer?
478 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »