Reviews for Black Vengeance
icyheadsh0t chapter 3 . 10/22/2012
Wow. That was a great story. I really like how you kept Sirius at a reasonable anger level and made him think more and use the power of all that is at his disposable to help Harry achieve his potential. Great Work!
anothergoneagain chapter 3 . 10/21/2012
Nice! I enjoyed the story, thank you!
anothergoneagain chapter 2 . 10/21/2012
Ah! I love parents who use violence as a standard punishment! Makes it so mich easier to dominate them as adults!
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Very nice start. Serious has just enough blood-thirst, and we even get (hopefully) Snape's demise in the first chapter! (Here's hoping you didn't weasel out of that in the next few installments.)
hentai18ancilla chapter 3 . 10/15/2012
You have SURPASSED yourself with this story! Marvelous, simply marvelous!
WyrdSmith chapter 3 . 10/15/2012
Brilliant, satisfying and eminently more believable than JKR's version.
Miss Mercury101 chapter 3 . 10/14/2012
This was really good! I love the ending with Voldemort becoming the Potter-Black minion.
cheekysorcerer chapter 3 . 9/30/2012
Thank you very much for this wonderful story!
I enjoyed it a lot. You did a great job :)
Serpent de Lune chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Super histoire !
Beloved Daughter chapter 3 . 9/23/2012
This is a really cool story! I really like how Sirius defeated the Dark Lord and how you ended the story. Absolute genius! Thanks for writing and posting!
sneaky lunitic spy chapter 3 . 9/12/2012
i have read all you stories and so far this is my favorite finished one.
Dalnim chapter 3 . 9/12/2012
This was a great fic. The only thing that really bothered me was Remus' fate. I've always liked Remus, so it was a little dissapointing, but otherwise I liked it a lot!
Xterker23 chapter 3 . 9/8/2012
Nice
kyuufox23 chapter 3 . 9/7/2012
loved the story! full of detail and not so many chapters. oh and it DMLE, what you were writing just confused me. thought it was something else till i got to chapter 3
dav15 chapter 3 . 9/5/2012