Reviews for Black Vengeance
LoireLoa chapter 3 . 8/18/2012
You know, there were parts where I was like "where are you going with this?" but by the end all my questions were answered. I really like your take on this. So many times, Sirius does something stupid, followed by something reckless, followed by something dangerous/homicidal, lather, rinse, repeat. In this story, he accomplishes things that he could have in canon if JK had ever bothered to develop his character instead of just killing him off. I really enjoyed your take on Sirius, and the unique ideas that you presented. I've seen Harry written this way, but never Sirius.
redstickbonbon chapter 3 . 8/8/2012
Excellent final chapter. Somehow I missed this when you put it out (I unfortunately didn't have this as a 'follow'. Kudos to you for an excellent story. Definitely a more realistic Sirius. I loved that he was able to have such a positive influence on Harry, was able to put Harry's needs first, and was able to minimize the influence of those individuals on Harry that did not emphasize Harry's needs. While I am currently following 'Rise of the Wizards', I eagerly await your next publication.
Vaneria Potter chapter 3 . 8/8/2012
One problem:
With the badges you had fifty points removed per student. However, Slytherin only lost 250 points, and Hufflepuff 200. This would imply that only five and four students were wearing the badges, though there were certainly more than 9 badges floating around.
TeraWatt chapter 3 . 8/3/2012
Apart from congratulating you on a job well done, I would like to applaud your very logical "Magical Technology" conclusion in the closing A/N.
It is truly refreshing to see an author with common sense.
Your characterisation of Sirius as vengeful towards those who 'betrayed' him is spot on and very understandable. It shocks me how many authors will have a vengeful Azkaban!Harry and not give Azkaban!Sirius any original thought.
Genie/Slave!Voldemort was a brilliant idea. I have never seen someone use that before.

All in all a very enjoyable read.

Many thanks

TeraWatt
Lord Voodoo chapter 3 . 8/2/2012
Just awesome . Enough said.
Aries Christensen chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
$ 4.883.573,37 for a broom?
ninjasanspants chapter 3 . 7/31/2012
I've probably already commented on this story, but no matter, I'll say it again. I love it. I love that Sirius didn't just sit back and let Dumbles walk all over his chances at freedom and Harry's well being. I love that Hermione was called up on the carpet for her bossy ways. She's not Harry's mother, nor lover. Why he lets her get away with that crap, even in fanfiction, I'll never understand (insecurities aside).

I love that every minute of the day isn't written out, you let the reader understand that time passes and normal routines happen. The sarcasm was fun and much appreciated. And best of all, I didn't flinch at spelling and grammar errors like most fanfictions cause.

So thanks, for entertaining me with a well written worthwhile story.
Sampaad chapter 3 . 7/31/2012
Very good story. Why aren't you continuing it? I would have loved to know more about Harry after his graduation. Would you consider writing a small annex about that matter?

Yours,

Sampaad
carick of hunter moon chapter 3 . 7/21/2012
nice a well thought out story with a strong plot line that has a new take on HP fanfiction all in all this story is well worth reading thank you for all your hard work writting this story Carick
Ankalagon chapter 2 . 7/21/2012
What the fuck is wrong you? Who would sit down and write about corporal punishment of a fourteen year old boy? Are you mentally ill?
Kammy chapter 3 . 7/16/2012
Sush an awesome story! Very well written! I loved both Harry and Sirius new attitude towards life. Thanks for sharing this awesome story with us!
bellachaos chapter 3 . 7/14/2012
Great story. I like grey or political characters and your Sirius was both. I really enjoyed reading this.
Michae1ange1o chapter 3 . 7/11/2012
Wow, I really enjoyed that, well done and thank you.
britael chapter 3 . 7/8/2012
Great Story, really good.

But youre a cruel man. Impotent? Poor Sirius, as if he hadnt suffered enough...

Keep writting good stories like this one and I'll keep reading. As simple as that.

Cheers!

obs.: Sorry about the bad english, not my first language.
TheHuntresss chapter 3 . 7/8/2012
Loved your story I sat and read it in one sitting. Only complaint I have is about Step-father you kept calling Sirius his stepfather when in fact he was by adopting Harry adoptive father making him his FATHER no extras especially with the blood adoption.
This extra distrust and hatred for Remus and making him a criminal was a new twist but i could understand his reasoning too. 12 years of his life and permanent sterility and impotence not something you can ever really forgive.

Great Job.