Reviews for Black Vengeance
brumal sun chapter 3 . 12/12/2016
I really liked the plot. Very nice portrayal of Sirius. Thank you for this story :)
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 3 . 11/22/2016
Top fuckin notch story. Love it so much. I want to read more like this now.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 2 . 11/22/2016
I feel like Sirius should have protested his compensation being stolen to a charity he knew nothing about without even being asked. That would have made Dumbledore look bad from the start. Mentioning that he would investigate and choose his own charity without Dumbledore's help could work. And is Harry under a spell? Why wouldn't he let Sirius know what he's being accused of? And Sirius should be demanding more. And make it clear Harry will not be representing Hogwarts in this tournament he was forced in. I hope he takes this incident to the papers and the head of aurors since he doesn't trust Dumbledore to actually do his job right and it might help Harry out with his retarded peers.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 1 . 11/22/2016
Yeeeeeesssss I've been wondering if anyone would do something like this! It's always only like a side thing or summed up or handled rather like only money and a bit of insults makes up for what Sirius went through in other fics which is fine but not vindictive enough for me sometimes. And I always thought it was odd how eager Sirius was to help Dumbledore and his order and how willing he was to listen to all of Dumbledore's restrictive rules when I found out that Dumbledore not only had a lot of political sway but was high up in governing laws yet never once tried to get Sirius a chance of a trial despite his claims of people deserving second chances and often giving it to people who have no intention of changing or are actually guilty. Especially when you include the fact that none of his friends and comrades spoke up on his behalf or demand for a trial with veritiserum to get the truth. And if they get Harrys life story and the nutty death house that is Hogwarts as he knows public it Dumbledore's and easier target.
redHussar chapter 3 . 10/29/2016
Hermione is not saint, soul magic (jinn is a new thing and quite good), almost super!Harry (in the end). Perfect story.
Ben chapter 1 . 9/24/2016
I have literally never seen anyone else in a HP fic write 'De Em El Ee' instead of writing the acronym DMLE as a normal person would.

Please fix it.
Ben chapter 1 . 9/24/2016
It sounds kinda stupid having it written out as 'De Em El Ee' rather than just DMLE.

Doing it phonetically just comes across as clumsy and pointless, not to mention it being a small stumbling block that breaks the reading flow/immersion.
gokuhikaru82 chapter 3 . 9/8/2016
Love this story. Thank you for sharing.
libros5 chapter 3 . 8/23/2016
Good story! However, you should have written that Sirius was Harry's new dad or adoptive dad during Harry's pov. Not stepdad as that would mean Sirius married Lily.
AntiCreator chapter 2 . 8/23/2016
Kirrin Island of course. I loved the Famous Five books when I was a kid and had a copy of all 21 books. I gave them to my nephew a few years ago but he's into Roald Dahl instead of Enid Blyton. Still, Dahl's books are brilliant so at least he's into good literature. As soon as he's old enough to get it, I'll be buying him the Harry Potter collection, minus the eighth book which I hear is pretty much fanfiction anyway.
MattKennedy chapter 3 . 8/23/2016
Well damn! Voldemort got turned into a genie! Ha! He got his wish of being immortal. :D

Very cool story!
MattKennedy chapter 1 . 8/22/2016
Love your portrayal of Amelia Bones. :D
Hell's Angel-Heaven's Demon chapter 3 . 5/20/2016
This story is amazing! I loved your Sirius! Such a great plot and character :)

Thanks for writing it!
Hells
purpleradiance chapter 2 . 4/28/2016
Nice fic especially the first chapter.
Kris chapter 3 . 4/25/2016
I appreciate the long chapters. :)
393 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »