Reviews for Black Vengeance
thebetawholived chapter 3 . 7/26/2014
Fun story with quite a few of the "scenes I'd like to see" Canon doesn't make sense in some spots, and this story does a good job of conjecturing what could have happened if the characters were sensible. Well worth the time to read.
thebetawholived chapter 2 . 7/26/2014
Aha! Sirius Black as he should be. Good story.
MSgt SilverDollar chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
Nice few chapters to set up some changes to canon.
hpfanscs chapter 3 . 7/14/2014
This story does more than any other I've read make Dumbledore pay for his many "mistakes in judgment."
Very well done!

Jack
goddragonking chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
great chapter , love the way this story is going, keep up the excellent work! Keep the good writing and hope for more updates soon and Really awesome story, can't wait to read more:)
adafrog chapter 3 . 5/23/2014
Very good, thanks.
GuidingHand chapter 3 . 5/18/2014
The Lupin scenario made me a little uncomfortable (I don't like the extent of Sirus anger toward him), but other than that this was a great story. It is rare to find a Fan Fic from Sirius point of view. I liked the plots and creative solutions to problems.
Wordy Rappinghood chapter 3 . 5/1/2014
Vicious, unprincipled, chauvanistic and unpleasant - in short, everything that is bad about Potter-Black cliche tradition. Thank heavens for canon, is all I can say to this amoral dungheap.
fangirl chapter 3 . 4/14/2014
this was simply amazing
thank you for sharing this great story with us
I loved how you wrote the characters specially Sirius and Dumbledore (you had the right balance that I like which is I know Dumbledore is not evil but let's not forgive his actions)
Charlie0925 chapter 3 . 4/11/2014
Wow, this was such an AMAZING READ! I truly loved this fic and the whole plot line, and hun that was one fantastic ending! ;o)
khjgf chapter 3 . 4/9/2014
Rosita chapter 3 . 4/8/2014
I enjoyed this story a lot, because it was nice to see Sirius Black actually get recognized by the wizarding world as innocent instead of hiding like a fugitive. I was hoping to have the story go on longer, the epilogue was too short. Thanks for sharing your story.
Venus914 chapter 2 . 4/5/2014
Ops. Sorry. I skim the part and didnt know that Snape and Lupin were executed. Who cares about Greyback, right?

Anyway. I changed my mind. Snape and Lupin may have both died in your story as well as in canon. But in canon, they were at least seen as heroes. But here, they died a criminal. Fitting end to Greyback & Snape. I still feel a little pity with Lupin though. You really hate him, dont you. You also made him Harry's enemy in your other story.

Im still curious about the Weasleys' future. Harry did not give the Triwizard winnings to Fred and George so where are they working? Did hermione end up with Ron or did the friendship fall apart without Harry to mediate? Im so happy that there's no Ginny here..

BTW, i already hate Hermione but you made me hate her in your other story. Poor James Surius though. He doesnt gave to die. I know that we cant have everything we want but he could just have beeb crippled instead. Better crippled than dead!

Nice story though. Are you a published writer?
Venus914 chapter 3 . 4/5/2014
When i read this story, i just realize something about myself. Im very much like YOUR Sirius Black. I dont really believe in forgiveness. While i wont go all the way (sacrificing Snape to a werewolf, etc) like he did to his enemies, i now think that maybe it's because i dont have his power and resources. Who knows what i would do if i have the same? Like him, im also totally loyal to those i consider my family and friends. What im trying to say is...i understand him.

Although...isnt Remus's punishment severe? While his being declared a criminal is okay because he also helped Sirius get sent to jail so they're even there. He honestly havent seen Lily's basket so he didnt know about the switch. His total adoration of Dumbledore us not healthy but still understandble. This includes not being known to Harry as it's Dumbledore's orders. But i think, his major fault is not trusting in his friends and friendship.
But what about the other poor werewolves? They were hunted for Sirius's vendetta and Remus's mistakes.
About Snape, well, he and Remus had the 1.2 Million galleons to divide with each other. I honestly dont pity the man. He may have been a werewolf but he survives. Quite good compared to his fate had he stayed. Besides, he is a bully so i think he deserves it.
mobulis chapter 3 . 4/5/2014
So even though it was only Remus that betrayed him Sirius decided to screw over every werewolf in Britain so that puts him close to the same level as snape.
341 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »