Reviews for Black Vengeance
hentai18ancilla chapter 2 . 3/17/2012
I think it's unfair that Dumbledore made off with Sirius' consolation money-that could have been used to humiliate Dumbledore. That he granted himself a recently released man's money without his say so. Eager to see what Harry and Sirius does.
Scarlett Woman chapter 2 . 3/17/2012
Awesome! I hope this keeps going even though Rise of the Wizards is my first. Your Sirius is very well done, I always thought JK was bit wrong with his charcter from somone who came from such a powerful and old family.
HarnGin chapter 2 . 3/17/2012
Great chapter-nice and long with lots of different things going on.

You handled Sirius and Harry's developing relationship quite well. Good job!

I like the way you are bringing Neville into Harry's life. I always wondered why someone destined to play such an important role later (in Books 5 and 7) remained a background character for so long. Bringing in the one whose life paralleled Harry's is a wonderful idea; too bad JKR didn't think of it sooner. :)

Is you island Jackson's Island from "Tom Sawyer" or Tom Sawyer Island from Disney World? It sounded like the Disney World one when I read your description.

Thanks for writing. Keep up the good work.
An Insane Basilisk chapter 2 . 3/17/2012
Hopefully Harry will now see the "light" about Ron because of his reaction to Harry being entered into the Tournament. One thing you did not mention was Ron's reaction to Harry no longer taking Divination and no longer slacking off in his classes.

Poor Snivellus. Now he's in the same boat as Remus. Oh well: What goes around, comes around.

I really hope that both Harry and Sirius manage to get Dumbledore to be exposed to the Wizarding world as the manipulative phony he really is!
bakapervert chapter 2 . 3/17/2012
Thanks for the update. Though the spanking creeps me out. Some of the scene here feels borderline gay for me. Or maybe its just me who is too much of a prude.
Snakefang93 chapter 2 . 3/17/2012
Love the concept of a responsible Sirius Black...Hope he doesn't die anytime soon...As for the greasy git snape i cannot say that he didn't deserve it. As for lupin,I am really interested on how his fate will be...Ministry wants him and hence he can't hide behind is no way Sirius will forgive him for his betrayal...I really don't like the idea of their kid won't be a lycanthrope,but he will be treated with distain by strangers and general public even though Harry is his godfather...Hope Lupin dies a horrific death...Hope u continue row after this...:)
Wilhelm001 chapter 2 . 3/17/2012
Its always a good day when an awesome story, gets an awesome update. Well worth the wait.
fishesforwishes chapter 2 . 3/17/2012
Brilliant chapter, very believable. I'm guessing that the island is meant to be Kirrin Island from the famous five novels by Enid Blyton.
Sblck chapter 2 . 3/17/2012
Glad u updated love the story

Hope u do it again soon
Tutenstein chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
How is Sirius going to get even and get the 2million gallons from Snape? Also Snape does owe a life-debt to the potter family. He could coerce him to return the money using that method.
Tutenstein chapter 2 . 3/17/2012
Man, I can't believe how disobedient and bratty Harry is. Even Malfoy would never disobey his dad.
slashslut chapter 2 . 3/17/2012
sirius as a responsible adult? well, will wonders never cease! great story so far. really like that harry now has an adult in his life to take care of and care for him; really like how their relationship is depicted. and i really hope sirius will get back at dumbles, snape and the dursleys, grr.
alichi chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Love this Sirius! How things went for Cannon-Sirius has never really felt ok to me.

Hope you do decide to continue this some day.
history chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
I really like your story. I like that i see much more of Alastor, Amelia and the mother of tonks. I love the idea with Lupin (i wonder of ten where he was before the three years and why he didn't send letter to Harry).
titpuce86 chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Great beginning! I'm very much looking forward to the next chapters. Will you update soon?
373 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 .. Last Next »