Reviews for Black Vengeance
xavierp chapter 2 . 3/17/2012
I like this version of things. Does this mean Snape will be more involved in the finale? Will Sirius be able to destroy the Horcruxes ahead of schedule? And so on.
Wonderbee31 chapter 2 . 3/17/2012
Good section there, and really enjoyed seeing Sirius here really going all out to be the Father figure Harry needed for years, and never got. Also liked how Sirius is ready to give Dumbledore heck there for allowing this to happen to Harry there. With that, cannot wait to see the help Sirius will be able to bring to Harry as he struggles to survive the tournament.
johnnycakewasgolden chapter 2 . 3/17/2012
I don't care that Kreacher died.

But I do want Sirius to find out how Regulus died asap.

And Hermione not believing Harry? Well, she was a bitch to him in HBP..So? I am iffy on that part.
Kingdark chapter 2 . 3/17/2012
I think that Sirius's punishment was WAY over the top. I mean, a spanking alone would get the message accross but then caning? That understates how backwards the wizard world is compared to the 'muggle world.'

Anyway, I liked the chapter. I hadn't realized at first that it was all from Sirius his point of view. I wonder how Harry is going to react (if?) Ron 'betrays' Harry when he thinks that he really put his name in it.

Are you going to touch on the remainder of all seven books or are you going to wrap it up by the time the fourth book would end?

Kingdark
johnnycakewasgolden chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
I love this.

However, I hope there won't be couples.

Canon wise- I hate Andromeda and Nymphadora. Because we don't see Andromeda getting in touch with Sirius. And with Nymphadora, she was up Remus ass desperate for him. Leaving Harry to cope with Sirius's death by himself.
deanine chapter 2 . 3/17/2012
Fun, evil, meaty read.

Cheers!
SlytherinQueen020 chapter 2 . 3/17/2012
I' am giving this story an O for Outstanding. Seriously this story has just made my top 10 of great Harry Potter stories. Update soon please. Question are you going to be pairing Harry with anyone? If you are might I suggest Luna or Susan, mostly Luna.
Luiz4200 chapter 2 . 3/17/2012
I hope Sirius regains that money.
moriahhh chapter 2 . 3/17/2012
GREAT CHAPTER! I can't wait for the next...I guess I'll have too...sigh...

The whole chapter was great and very well writen. I only had a problem with the spanking bit. I have NO problem with spanking (I have 4 boys)but two round one by hand and 20 with a ruler passes punishment into abuse. I just had to put that in there. I can't wait to find out what happens with the turnement!(spelling sucks sorry)
Yana5 chapter 2 . 3/17/2012
I love this story. can't wait for the next chapter
Lourdes08 chapter 2 . 3/17/2012
a very good chapter!

I love how Harry and Sirius are working out as a family.

Hope to read more soon.

zoisyte chapter 2 . 3/17/2012
Umm...Neverland? lol

this was a great follow-up chapter I honestly thought it wouldn't be updated!

Your doing a great job so far and even if you weren't you could only get better from the bottom.

Remember that if you get stuck or think your writings not good enough, it always will be as long as you try your best!

Inspirational speech over.

This will probably be my only review because I can never get to a computer that lets me make reviews so take this as a universal one for all your work
Rainbow2007 chapter 2 . 3/17/2012
love it
Shavena chapter 2 . 3/17/2012
This is one of the best stories I read. I love the father/son relationship between Sirius and Harry in this story. I am curious why Hermione did not believe Harry. I hope you will update soon! :)
Andrus Tolero chapter 2 . 3/17/2012
Pretty interesting. Hmm. I hope you'll explain both Ron and Hermione abandoning Harry in the next installment. Ron is pretty obvious, but Hermione? Is it similar to the reason in the fic 'Aspirations'? Well, I'm sure whatever the reason it'll be a unique twist.

Also, just out of curiosity: do you have a dislike of Hermione? I might've asked this before, but my memory can be odd after a few months. Just your fics do seem based around that viewpoint, for the most part. I'm not complaining; I get tired of people having Hermione be the only one who sticks by Harry, even if he goes evil.

Looking forward to the next installment of both this and 'Rise of the Wizards'.
389 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 .. Last Next »