Reviews for Black Vengeance
prustyRAJ chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Great start, Please update soon!
bookivore chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Hi! I like Snape, so since you asked in your other story whether he should be killed, I'd rather not, but I'd be fine if he were turned into werewolf. That would kill several birds with one stone - or at least severely strain a few members of the order of the birdies! Plus nothing like the shock of a real physical problem to change the mental state of a depressive (I figure Snape is mostly a mean depressive). I've never had a handle on Remus, he could probably use a good shakeup anyhow.
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
If you actually follow through and continue it, this promises to be a good story.

In canon Sirius is a cardboard character who somehow never finds the time to hire a solicitor and take care of getting himself cleared so he can be Harry's guardian. He gives Dumbledore his house to use as a headquarters without so much as a guarantee of a trial. (I know the excuse that they needed Pettigrew for evidence, but really they didn't. Several people saw Pettigrew alive after he was thought dead, and they really only have to prove reasonable doubt, not disprove that he did it.) And he somehow fails to have any negative emotions that need to be expressed to those in charge over his unfair incarceration. Somehow I don't think this fits in with the way hot-headed Sirius should have acted.
Debate4life chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
I really enjoyed this story, it's an interesting twist! You should put up a sequel yourself or open it up for sequels from other authors...too awesome to leave it here!
SimFlyer chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Looks great so far, looking forward to more.
Yana5 chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Cool story I love it.
Araytigre chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
I Like This!, at first it starts similar to what we know from the books, then you give it a slight twist, along with a plausible way for Sirius to escape (I don't remember how he did it in the books, but this Works!). Then we have the capture of Peter and the Stupifying of Snape (still fun), then it changes, Remus doesn't change into a Werewolf (that we know of) as he didn't see the Full Moon when Snape was tossed at him and the door was closed (will be fun to see what happened next, especially as Snape doesn't have his Wand with him, although he probably has several Potions about his person). Dumbledore is definitely in hot water now though. Can't wait for more. TTFN
gabbygirl89 chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Great start! I can't wait to read more! I hope you update soon!

Calanor chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
This is a very interesting start to an interesting story. It's very rare to see a story about an intelligent and not-forgiving Sirius. In most fics that depict him in that manner it is only posthumously after fifth year, or when Harry somehow frees him in spite of manipulations by Dumbledore in timetravel and similar fics.

I hope you continue writing it and that the greasy git gets what he deserves.
kaydub chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
I like a vengeful and smart Sirius. Please update again.
j hellfire chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Dont kill snape yeah distroy him first

Great start
Windwhistles chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Awesome! I really like your twist on on an "Azkaban!Harry like Sirius" character. It's really well thought-out, and you manage to show Sirius' intelligent side. Most stories usually show only his impetuous and hot-headed side, but your story combines the two. Hope you update soon!
Arithmancy Master chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
I hadn't even realised that you had started this story until I saw a note about it in your A/Ns.

The first paragraph reminded me of five hundred twenty five thousand six hundred minutes (a song from the musical Rent.) [Having mentioned two songs in the review og ROTW I did about an hour ago, it seems that I think about songs a lot.]

Liked the originality. (Well, I've never seen book three from Sirius' viewpoint before, but I suppose I haven't searched for it.)

I like little touches such as the use of the greek gamma, sigma and kappa to be galleons, sickles and knuts, again something I've not seen anyone else do.

Also the fact that the goblins weren't fooled.

And the way he spoke to Crookshanks and Sir Cadogan.

The changes to the ending were great too.

Should make it much easier for Sirius and Harry to live together straight away. (Unless you have any more twists in the pipeline?)
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Great start to your story. I always wondered about Remus from Canon. Thanks for sharing!
ARedHair chapter 1 . 9/29/2011

Good script for Sirius' confrontation with Pettigrew.

I'll be interesting to read where you take the outcome of Snape and Lupin. Will Snape die or be turned or escape? What is the punishment for a werewolf who kills or turns someone? What is the punishment for Sirius for setting it up? I notice that neither he nor any of the students told anyone to go help Snape.

The justification that Sirius thought Lupin knew he wasn't the secret keeper was welcome (glad you didn't keep it for a later chapter). Interesting that there is the possibility that Lupin didn't read the note.

Looking forward to your next.
352 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 .. Last Next »