Reviews for Black Vengeance
mobulis chapter 3 . 4/5/2014
So even though it was only Remus that betrayed him Sirius decided to screw over every werewolf in Britain so that puts him close to the same level as snape.
brownshe chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
I would like to say that I didn't like the way you made Remus the bad guy. I really like Remus, and I was a little taken a back by an almost evil Sirius. However, I still enjoyed reading it. It was...different...good, but different.
:o)
Noble Korhedron chapter 3 . 3/28/2014
OUCH! Remind me NEVER to make an enemy of these lads! Tehy're too scary for words...
Noble Korhedron chapter 2 . 3/28/2014
Errm, 's not the 'other' Black Island, by any chance? The one from 'Tintin'?
MayaCC chapter 3 . 3/14/2014
Unbelievable!

I don't know where you got that idea but wow!
Oogies4u chapter 3 . 3/8/2014
grin .. cool
yuiop chapter 3 . 2/26/2014
Nice
Thaliran chapter 3 . 2/26/2014
I love it, its a belivable story of Azkaban Sirius he was after all a blac by blood even if he did not agrre he would have had the values and ruthlessness of the family with his "mothers milk".
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
Wow!
tommyboynv chapter 3 . 2/14/2014
Nice AU! It does stand to reason that with the rich history of the Wizarding World and some of the most ancient families' legacy, there should be some effective way of dealing with horecruxes. Good one!
Osmodious chapter 3 . 2/10/2014
Interesting...well written and intriguing ideas. Thanks for posting.
LoveTess chapter 3 . 2/2/2014
Badasss! This is is agreat potrait of sirius black. Wayyy better than house arrest sirius...I liked how he became a consistent 3
Leo's Lair chapter 3 . 2/1/2014
Excellently written. Cheers
Wizco chapter 3 . 1/30/2014
Your Sirius is/was a bit of a douche
Wizco chapter 2 . 1/30/2014
So you had Sirius discipline the abused kid with a caning? Seems rather... ill-advised.
342 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »