Reviews for Black Vengeance
bdet chapter 3 . 12/23/2014
that was kind of fantastic! keep writing!
ryencoke chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
Very nice. Only one thing I would really consider a criticism. I would say probably 99% of HP fanfic will recognize DMLE written in this form, while the form you chose De Em El Ee is very uncommon and definitely interrupts the flow of the story while the reader tries to figure out what you have written.

Other than that minor flaw, the story is very interesting and well written. My personal favourite parts were Sirius eating the sandwich. To me that just really was so realistic despite the circumstances. Really well done and I just had to smile a bit despite it not really being a humorous part of the story.

The second favourite part was during the movement of Peter from the shack to the castle. Again, probably not really meant to be humorous but still made me smile. It also really brings home the fact that at one point Sirius was an auror, and a damn good one, in terrible times.

Your portrayal of Sirius is quite different from most fanfics where he is kind of weak and a bit nuts and plays the fool. I like your Sirius very much and it is so refreshing to see this characterization of the battle hardened auror wrongly convicted.
angeltrin1 chapter 3 . 11/26/2014
Wow!
I LOVE the unique spin you out in this. I really wish I had found out how Harry reacted to having control of Voldy.
Thank you for writing this!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/20/2014
This is amazingly awesome. Thank you. A truly brilliant story.
TheMoreSmutTheBetter chapter 2 . 11/21/2014
I wonder what it was that Kretcher was attempting to tell Sirius before being killed.

Well done - keep up the good work.
:-)
TheMoreSmutTheBetter chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
Great first chapter.

F.Y.I. you have scenes III and IV labeled as being in Act II, instead of Act I. Other than that...

Well done - keep up the good work.
:-)
Kurlan Aank chapter 2 . 10/27/2014
Another great chapter. Can't wait to see. Where the rest of this goes.
Kurlan Aank chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
A very interesting take on Sirius escaping Azkaban. Definitely gonna favorite this.
Somalanin38 chapter 3 . 9/21/2014
Well... this was something. I think it was extraordinary, though quite dark and bitter in some parts and caring and loving in others. I'm glad everything works out for Sirius and Harry, but I have to say that I don't like that Remus and Sirius never reconnected and that Sirius used his bitterness, though understandable, on innocents. (Which, some of the werewolves were bound to be.) I don't like Snape. Poor Dumbledore, though, he made a lot of mistakes that quite frankly pissed me off and a part o me is glad he suffered, it still makes me sad to think of him alone. As for Remus, well, I've never liked that he was forgiven so easily in canon, (he should have at least visited Sirius and made sure Harry was okay ), but I wish that Sirius had forgiven him... eventually. I'm glad that Sirius and Harry are happy.
Phantomslap chapter 3 . 8/7/2014
It was a good fic, but I didn't love it. I thought it had a chance to be great, but I didn't like how Sirius interacted with Harry, for some reason. I also think he could have put the screws to Dumbles sooner. The rest was great. the stuff with Voldie, the death eaters and so on.
thebetawholived chapter 3 . 7/26/2014
Fun story with quite a few of the "scenes I'd like to see" Canon doesn't make sense in some spots, and this story does a good job of conjecturing what could have happened if the characters were sensible. Well worth the time to read.
thebetawholived chapter 2 . 7/26/2014
Aha! Sirius Black as he should be. Good story.
MSgt SilverDollar and Snake chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
Nice few chapters to set up some changes to canon.
hpfanscs chapter 3 . 7/14/2014
This story does more than any other I've read make Dumbledore pay for his many "mistakes in judgment."
Very well done!

Jack
goddragonking chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
great chapter , love the way this story is going, keep up the excellent work! Keep the good writing and hope for more updates soon and Really awesome story, can't wait to read more:)
366 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »