Reviews for Black Vengeance
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
Wow!
tommyboynv chapter 3 . 2/14/2014
Nice AU! It does stand to reason that with the rich history of the Wizarding World and some of the most ancient families' legacy, there should be some effective way of dealing with horecruxes. Good one!
Osmodious chapter 3 . 2/10/2014
Interesting...well written and intriguing ideas. Thanks for posting.
LoveTess chapter 3 . 2/2/2014
Badasss! This is is agreat potrait of sirius black. Wayyy better than house arrest sirius...I liked how he became a consistent 3
Leo's Lair chapter 3 . 2/1/2014
Excellently written. Cheers
Wizco chapter 3 . 1/30/2014
Your Sirius is/was a bit of a douche
Wizco chapter 2 . 1/30/2014
So you had Sirius discipline the abused kid with a caning? Seems rather... ill-advised.
smeehee chapter 3 . 1/26/2014
great story
most revenge fanfics have either evil/stupid/deluded antagonists you love to hate or sympathetic characters who are eventually forgiven
this fic walks that razor edge where I almost, ALMOST feel sorry for dumbles and gang

if dumbles had just explained his reasoning, apologized, admitted he was wrong and made reparations to harry/Sirius for the damage done to there estates (and not stolen the 1.2MG)

if Remus had said sorry for not believing is Sirius and admitted that it was his fault for being out on a full moon instead of blaming Sirius

if R/Hr had apologized intermediately and asked if there was a way to make up for what they had done

if Snape ... wait I hate Snape so never mind

great story keep writing
Furrubell chapter 3 . 1/24/2014
I loved it!
dragoncreators chapter 3 . 12/7/2013
Wow, this is a good story! Very unique... The way Sirius teaches and acts is very not-exactly-a-good-guy, but at the same time helps people, while persecuting others... I hope the Potter-Black continue NOT being totally evil or else they just might take over the world... But is that a bad thing?
Great story, keep writing! Aurora
talesfanjmf chapter 3 . 11/9/2013
Not a bad way to end
Septma chapter 3 . 10/4/2013
Wow, thank you! I read this all last night, a fantastic fic with great characterisations. I'm definitely going to be checking out your other work :)
T149Man chapter 3 . 10/2/2013
A good read. I would suggest breaking it into small chapters, though, because it does take a bit of time to read. I also saw some originality in some of the ideas, so well done there too!
Annoy mouse chapter 3 . 9/22/2013
Wonderful. Thank you for such a magnificent story.

I absolutely love the way you handled each and every single thing, they were all perfect. Thank you.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/17/2013