Reviews for Feeling Forgiveness
No.1TransformersFan chapter 4 . 3/9
I cant believe that Shockwave was still alive after that! I was thinking "God damn fragger deserved it" That was an amazing story though I really enjoyed it :)
LunaticV chapter 4 . 9/22/2013
ooh, poor, poor Prowl and Jazz X(
TransFanFreak101 chapter 4 . 5/29/2012
Best yet! Nothing can describe how perfect this story was!

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!
XLizardXQueenX chapter 4 . 2/20/2012
Sooo what happened to the command trine after this?
Akuro13 chapter 4 . 10/18/2011
wow...I knew it wasn't going to be as cute and fluffy as the others but I really underestimated the amount of angst this arc was gonna have.

I teared up like crazy when Hound thought Mirage was gone, my stomach dropped when Ratchet and the triplets were captured (poor Jumpstart! he's my favorite...), and my heart broke a little from Prowl and Jazz loosing their sparkling...

Nobody can doubt the versatility and greatness you and Katea-Nui can accomplish. Fluff, romance, family, smut, angst, humor, friendship, you've got it all! and the deal with the seekers was a nice surprise.
SunnySidesofBlue chapter 4 . 10/6/2011
Oh. OH. OH! *enters incoherent rambling mode for a while*

I just found this and by Primus I was totally swept off my feet. This story and the rest of the "Feeling..." series is just amazing, fantastic and totally awsome. All the characters are so on the spot, the plot intriguing, the smexing delicious, angst and feelings portrayed in a wonderful way. And I so love all these pairings, especially Ratch/Twins. This is also the first time I've seen them have triplets, nice touch. I was so relieved that both Ratchet and the sparklings were saved and not too much worse for wear (as far as we know yet, that is).

But... but... Prowl and Jazz lost their sparklet! Omg, how I cried when I read that! I hate you, Shockwave! At least Jazz and the seekers (yay!) beat the crap out of him. But how in the name of Primus are they going to cope with this? There's going to be so much trauma and guilt! I so agree with Mirage, hope they don't turn bitter.

Defecting lead trine? Hmm, that could turn out interresting!

I'm really looking forward to see the next part of your "Feelings"! You're doing such an amazing job!
bbratteberget chapter 4 . 9/12/2011
Locking forward to reading more.
DemonSurfer chapter 4 . 9/10/2011
IT'S HUGE.

AND IT LEAVES ME WANTING ANOTHER.

HOLY CRAP.
DeAD oN SIghT chapter 4 . 9/3/2011
Love. :]

I just wish Prowl didnt loose the sparkling.
ironhideandratchet4ever chapter 4 . 8/30/2011
this last chapter was fraggin AWESOME!
Zea T chapter 4 . 8/24/2011
Wow! That was quite a chapter. My heart aches for Jazz and Prowl. They risked so much, and lost. It's going to be hard for Prowl to forgive himself for designing a plan that got his sparkling killed. And I can't help thinking that, as fine a mech as Jazz is, he's a saboteur with a dark side and a deep-seated need to hold people accountable. I'm afraid he might struggle to be as forgiving as he knows he should be.

On the other hand, yay for rescued triplets, cranky medics, red-opticed twins and Seeker programming. There was a lot of excitement in this chapter, and a lot of it went the Autobots' way. I enjoyed watching the twists and turns of this and particularly liked Optimus's calm understanding when dealing with the twins. Oh, and I love the first line - I knew exactly who was speaking and who he was speaking to by the time I was halfway through it :)

A slightly belated 'Happy Birthday' to Katea-Nui!
Got Buttermilk chapter 4 . 8/23/2011
Dear me, what an incredible ending to the Hound/Mirage-story arc! I'm very impressed, nicely done :)

I'm overly excited now, I must admit, because the ending and everything has me thinking that the Optimus/Screamer arc will be the next one in your Feelings series. Can't wait!

Though, I'll say, to have the long P/J story come up next wouldn't upset me. They need closure after loosing their sparkling :'C

Great work, both of you

Take Care!
naggingfishwife chapter 4 . 8/23/2011
Wow, what an amazing chapter! So action-and-drama-packed! I think you guys did a fantastic job on the action...kept me on the edge of my seat! And your bad guys were really EVIL!

I liked that the Seekers saved Ratchet and the sparklings...will they join the Autobots now? Hope so!

Pretty sad about Prowl's sparkling though. I hope you'll continue their story.

Now Hound and Mirage need a sparkling XD

Great job you guys!
naggingfishwife chapter 3 . 8/23/2011
I absolutely adored the bonding scene between Hound and Mirage. I keep coming back to read it over and over...
Christina chapter 4 . 8/23/2011
You did a wonderful job displaying for us just how this situation was affecting everyone. Starscream's realization of what Megatron and Shockwave were doing; the twins waking up. What happened to Jazz and Prowl was horribly tragic.