Reviews for A Helping Hand
LuthaDie18 chapter 17 . 7/13
What is this Liquid coming from my eyes? It rarely falls from there,,,, but seriously when Krillin met his mom ( your fanfic version mom ) I actually shed a tear it was so emotional,, anyways great fic and cheers from a reader from 2017
Tien chapter 13 . 6/22
Dab
reaper29 chapter 18 . 4/12/2015
Thank you for this story i read it more than 10 times now and relly enjoy it android 18 is my fav DBZ char and i like how you made her over coming life after the cell games finding love a family thank you i bookmark this in my fav's knowing went life get me out i read this and feel happy thank you
Yentroc chapter 18 . 11/25/2014
I love K/18 and this was a decent story.
Fly Dragon chapter 18 . 8/5/2014
This story is so BEAUTIFUL I couldn't help but cry. Everything folded together perfectly, and the gift of Krillins mom really broke the ice, a heart melting add in that help shape this amazing story! I CAN'T WAIT TO READ MORE OF YOUR WORK! X'D
natz chapter 7 . 7/12/2014
By favorite be far. Love the reluctant 17 too.
sarah big fan chapter 18 . 11/27/2012
i loved it i loved it i loved it i loved it i loved it i loved it i loved it spoiler alert iloved it pleaaaase write more stories about krllen and 18 or just write some more chapters for this story
sarah chapter 17 . 11/27/2012
thats sooo sweet i cant wait for the ending
NinjaMomma728 chapter 7 . 12/27/2011
Thank you! Finally a fan fic author that understands normal birth! I'm soooo sick of hearing about hospitals and the whole mainstream 9 yards. I really cannot see any of the z senshi women going to a dr or a hospital. I'm tossing around the idea of a fic detailing Chi-chi's journey into becoming the midwife of a local village (how else do you think she's able to support 3 saiyans?) Anyway, your story is giving me hope that not everyone is clueless about the alternatives out there.
Daniel chapter 3 . 10/30/2011
Normally I wouldn't give in to peer pressure but this story is great and even though you already posted more I still decided t review in case that the warning counted for all posts. That was a huge run-on sentence, wasn't it..?
Sharpclaws chapter 18 . 11/19/2010
This story was beautiful.
Sharpclaws chapter 15 . 11/19/2010
That was so kind of 18. Though you did surprise me. I couldn't fathom what 18 could possibly want with the dragon balls
Sharpclaws chapter 5 . 11/19/2010
"Well tell the baby to go to sleep now and wake up once I've had enough sleep, say around 1pm" lol -
Krillin Fan chapter 2 . 3/6/2007
Wow... this IS original! I mean, she half raped the guy, then winds up pregnant with his kid even before they're together? Not anything else like it; well, maybe one, but that one's a bit different. This is another masterpiece!
Lon Wolfgood chapter 2 . 4/15/2005
Meh, I'll waste a review to tell you that you got chapter 1 and 2 messed up.

You should change that in the edit story section. You'll see a drop-down menu with numbers for each chapter. Just change 1 for 2 and 2 for 1 and it should fix this problem.

Anyway, I'll start reading. :P