Reviews for A Helping Hand
reaper29 chapter 18 . 4/12/2015
Thank you for this story i read it more than 10 times now and relly enjoy it android 18 is my fav DBZ char and i like how you made her over coming life after the cell games finding love a family thank you i bookmark this in my fav's knowing went life get me out i read this and feel happy thank you
Yentroc chapter 18 . 11/25/2014
I love K/18 and this was a decent story.
Fly Dragon chapter 18 . 8/5/2014
This story is so BEAUTIFUL I couldn't help but cry. Everything folded together perfectly, and the gift of Krillins mom really broke the ice, a heart melting add in that help shape this amazing story! I CAN'T WAIT TO READ MORE OF YOUR WORK! X'D
natz chapter 7 . 7/12/2014
By favorite be far. Love the reluctant 17 too.
sarah big fan chapter 18 . 11/27/2012
i loved it i loved it i loved it i loved it i loved it i loved it i loved it spoiler alert iloved it pleaaaase write more stories about krllen and 18 or just write some more chapters for this story
sarah chapter 17 . 11/27/2012
thats sooo sweet i cant wait for the ending
NinjaMomma728 chapter 7 . 12/27/2011
Thank you! Finally a fan fic author that understands normal birth! I'm soooo sick of hearing about hospitals and the whole mainstream 9 yards. I really cannot see any of the z senshi women going to a dr or a hospital. I'm tossing around the idea of a fic detailing Chi-chi's journey into becoming the midwife of a local village (how else do you think she's able to support 3 saiyans?) Anyway, your story is giving me hope that not everyone is clueless about the alternatives out there.
Daniel chapter 3 . 10/30/2011
Normally I wouldn't give in to peer pressure but this story is great and even though you already posted more I still decided t review in case that the warning counted for all posts. That was a huge run-on sentence, wasn't it..?
Sharpclaws chapter 18 . 11/19/2010
This story was beautiful.
Sharpclaws chapter 15 . 11/19/2010
That was so kind of 18. Though you did surprise me. I couldn't fathom what 18 could possibly want with the dragon balls
Sharpclaws chapter 5 . 11/19/2010
"Well tell the baby to go to sleep now and wake up once I've had enough sleep, say around 1pm" lol -
Krillin Fan chapter 2 . 3/6/2007
Wow... this IS original! I mean, she half raped the guy, then winds up pregnant with his kid even before they're together? Not anything else like it; well, maybe one, but that one's a bit different. This is another masterpiece!
Lon Wolfgood chapter 2 . 4/15/2005
Meh, I'll waste a review to tell you that you got chapter 1 and 2 messed up.

You should change that in the edit story section. You'll see a drop-down menu with numbers for each chapter. Just change 1 for 2 and 2 for 1 and it should fix this problem.

Anyway, I'll start reading. :P
fmurray chapter 4 . 4/11/2005
I like Krillen and 18 there are one of my fav drbz couples and I love this story I have read it twice
Goten's Girl chapter 18 . 5/31/2003
This was an excellent story! I can't even find words for it. And no, I'm not just saying it. I don't really do that. I've learned that if I don't like the story, I just don't review so as not to make the author feel bad. I've not reviewed many stories. I know you're only 14 (at least you were when you wrote this) but you should seriously consider being a writer, or at least writing some more. I had heard some good reviews about you from someone else. Every one of them were true! I don't often syggest that some one seriously consider professional writing, so...yeah. I also LOVED the way you didn't make it lemon or anything. You can't imagine how many limes or part-limes I've found and read. I love K/18 and all, but when people make their stories limey, i don't know, it kinda ticks me. i think it ruins their relationship because in my opinion, they don't have that kind of relationship. I find it fine for people to suggest lime, kind of like you did (no offense) because it just makes it less little kiddy. You know what I mean? Once again, I LOVE your fic. Your writing style is soo good! WRITE ANOTHER FIC! PLEASE! PRETTY PLEZ? Oh and just so you know, this was the longest review II've written! Have you won any awards with this story? You should enter this into a competition. You'd probably win a place! And I'm serious about that.