Reviews for Teach Me How to Fly
Guest chapter 4 . 10/29/2013
You just killed me. With the eyes and the tears and whyhyyy
dasserk chapter 8 . 8/15/2013
OMG! PLOT! And a very interesting plot at that! Future-Trickster giving himself some advice? Very time-wobbly.
Azalea419 chapter 8 . 7/1/2013
So I found your darling little fic and I can't even. I've just been squealing and hugging my screen for the last ten minutes. This is the cutest, fluffiest little fic I have ever seen and I just can't even believe how genius you are. I definitely can't wait for more! I'm absolutely in love with the idea of fledglings and brothers and Gabriel being so brotherly and mushy and just baby Castiel and Balthazar are too cute for words! I'm really excited to see where you take Gabriel in this plot. Please update soon soon soon!
Gatoconbotas964 chapter 8 . 12/20/2012
I was definitely not expecting future-Gabriel to make an appearance when I first started reading this story. Still, it is, as Dean once put it, compelling. It almost reminds me of that one time travel episode in the Gargoyles series where Demona meets her younger self. I could totally see Gabriel going back in time to visit his more nostalgic days, and it's simultaneously sweet and heartbreaking when he interacts with little Castiel and Balthazar.
All the cute moments and the sadder moments were beautifully written. If you continue this story, I certainly won't be complaining.
bearberry915 chapter 8 . 7/20/2012
Wait? Is this it? Just 8 chapters? No, I refuse!

So, it's been a long time since you wrote a chapter. As a new reader, I'm going to edge you on to write another one. This story has so much potential and you have yet to disappoint... Just try writing a few lines a day. That's my challenge for you. A few lines a day will keep your crazed readers at bay.

Namely me.

Keep up the good work!
bearberry915 chapter 4 . 7/20/2012

You have to go and make this story so bloody cute don't you?

The teddy, and baby Castiel, and the fact that he's crying... And the fact that Lucifer and Michael are actually good brothers... Your making me want to cry. I wasn't even going to review till the last chapter. But, I think this chapter deserved a review.

Great story, I'm gonna go read more now!
Me chapter 8 . 6/10/2012
*throws a tantrum* Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude! Blease please update soon! Baby Balthazar is just tooo sweet not to be written. this story is fab! But plea\se write the next chapter, i'm BEGGING you! This is so brilliant! You're an amazing writer! Pleaseeeee! update! Please! plewaaeeees!
ughno chapter 8 . 4/2/2012
Nobody likes a depressed Trickster! XD I'm totally in love with this story! So much fluff its giving me cavities! :D

I vote C! If it matters, 'cuz you haven't updated in a few months... Are you still going?:(
CamiKlaus24-7 chapter 8 . 2/28/2012
Awwww this fic is so CUTE! Cas is just adorable and it just awwwwwwwwww so fluffy yet it does have it's humor like Gabreals to do list, the NO SMITING mad me laugh as why as your an notes especially the "punch in the face" parts they made me giggle update soon I love this fic
where the wind blows chapter 8 . 1/12/2012

The Mysterious Shadow chapter 8 . 12/31/2011
Please update sooner than soon! I really love this story! (You can't see it but I'm giving you the puppy eyes that puts Sam's to shame.)
Destined Darkness chapter 8 . 12/7/2011
SO IT WAS FUTURE GABE! God, woman! Doing my head in. I was like "Is it future Gabe? It's totally future Gabe, it so has to be future Gabe, it's not future Gabe is it? :( It's some other angel/demon thing that wants to hurt them. No. It is future Gabe! It has to be! No it's not... :(" but it was and nawww yay :D :P

I love your story. Please update again soon :D Gabriel is adorable as an older brother _
nulblank000 chapter 8 . 11/27/2011
Ellie is sad. In fact, she's so saddened my your newest chapter that she's decided to talk in third person as a coping mechanism. Despite the fact she has severe doubts about it's effectiveness. Awwwww poor poor poor future Gabriel, he's not a creepy stalker after all. :(

See, what's annoying about FantasizingRealist is that she has too much control over Ellie's emotions. This uncanny ability makes the rest of the mortals feel quite nervous and vulnerable to some sort of psychological attack. Oh golly, Ellie hopes she hasn't given anyone ideas...

Beautiful story though, well written and everyone perfectly in character (right down to the slight differences in future and normal Gabriel's behavior). Well done :D

P.S. Bow down puny humans to the awe inspiring adorableness that is baby Balthazar! He is your new lord and master, and as such, he demands you bring him candy!

P.P.S. Awww that scene between li'l Dean and li'l Cass was heart numbingly cute and tragic and sad and sweet. :D :'( :D
Caslvr89 chapter 8 . 11/27/2011
Omc that was sooo good. Poor Gabe... I wanna give him some chocolate... or some anti-depression pills...

Please update soon!
baby gyrl chapter 8 . 11/27/2011
Aww, that was so... cute as well as heartwrenching. I just want to give Gabriel (both versions of him) a hug. Thank you for updating, it made my night when I read this. :)