Reviews for Chuck and Sarah versus the Intersect Project
Spawn Hades chapter 16 . 1/31
What happened I have this tgeory of how it wpuld end where Xiao- Ling is actually frost and she gives chuck the Intersect 3.0, Bryce kidnapps Sarah but before he can force her to do anything with him, Chuck appears and makes him a deal, the intersect for sarah, bryce tries to backstab him but Chuck uploads the Interswct 3.0 takes out all of the surrounding ring/fulcrum agent then kills bryce accidentaly, saves Sarah, epilogue Chuck and Sarah get married, cuts to after the honeymoon, sarah is pregnant but Casey buts in and tells them that now that Chuck is the Intersect, team bartowski is ago, SEQUEL.
baldcoder chapter 16 . 7/19/2016
This has been a really great story. I have enjoyed reading it even though it isn't finished. I hope you can return and finally complete it. Well done.
mexican reader chapter 16 . 9/17/2014
are you gonna continue to write this fic? its awesome!
i wanna know what happened next! please.
Guest chapter 16 . 7/23/2014
Hey, are you gonna continue this fic somkeday? im a huge fan! please, i wanna know what happened next! its awesome. please, finish this one.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/5/2013
"Naeiouuuuuuuuuu." Sarah whined, in a decidedly non-American accent.

haha, love it 3
Graydon chapter 16 . 5/30/2013
It'd be cool if you update soon.
Fan reader chapter 16 . 3/16/2013
are you gonna continue this fic? its awesome! i wanna read more!
fan reader chapter 16 . 11/27/2012
update this fic, soon! its awesome!
fan reader chapter 16 . 10/5/2012
please, continue soon. i wanna know what happens next!
fan reader chapter 16 . 10/3/2012
hey, when are you gonna update the next chapter? this fic is awesome!
C. S. Tolkien chapter 16 . 8/13/2012
Wow, another chapter, and I trought that you have abandoned this story.
PeanutsSuperfan chapter 16 . 8/12/2012
I had read this story a while back and was hoping that you would finish it, but thought you wouldn't. I am very glad that I am wrong. I applaud your attempt to finish this story and appreciate that you feel it is only fair that you finish it. I want to take the time to thank you effort.
KryptonitePoison chapter 16 . 8/11/2012
I liked Chuck waking up in bed and just enjoying the sight of Sarah asleep. That was really sweet. Well they enjoyed Paris but they didn't learn anything, and now there in China and Casey is being a bigger ass than usual.
Ash2134 chapter 16 . 8/11/2012
Great chapter I was very happy to see the update for this come through! I don't mind bryce being a evil guy but I also share your view that he isn't a bad guy in canon. Can't wait for the next chapter!
coreymon77 chapter 16 . 8/11/2012
Hey! I was wondering about this story a little while back, figured you had abandoned it. I was quite pleasantly surprised when I saw the alert in my inbox.

A good chapter. Chuck and Sarah are very cute together. :)

until next time,