Reviews for Chuck and Sarah versus the Intersect Project
Guest chapter 5 . 6/5/2013
"Naeiouuuuuuuuuu." Sarah whined, in a decidedly non-American accent.

haha, love it 3
Graydon chapter 16 . 5/30/2013
It'd be cool if you update soon.
Fan reader chapter 16 . 3/16/2013
are you gonna continue this fic? its awesome! i wanna read more!
fan reader chapter 16 . 11/27/2012
update this fic, soon! its awesome!
fan reader chapter 16 . 10/5/2012
please, continue soon. i wanna know what happens next!
fan reader chapter 16 . 10/3/2012
hey, when are you gonna update the next chapter? this fic is awesome!
C. S. Tolkien chapter 16 . 8/13/2012
Wow, another chapter, and I trought that you have abandoned this story.
PeanutsSuperfan chapter 16 . 8/12/2012
I had read this story a while back and was hoping that you would finish it, but thought you wouldn't. I am very glad that I am wrong. I applaud your attempt to finish this story and appreciate that you feel it is only fair that you finish it. I want to take the time to thank you effort.
KryptonitePoison chapter 16 . 8/11/2012
I liked Chuck waking up in bed and just enjoying the sight of Sarah asleep. That was really sweet. Well they enjoyed Paris but they didn't learn anything, and now there in China and Casey is being a bigger ass than usual.
Ash2134 chapter 16 . 8/11/2012
Great chapter I was very happy to see the update for this come through! I don't mind bryce being a evil guy but I also share your view that he isn't a bad guy in canon. Can't wait for the next chapter!
coreymon77 chapter 16 . 8/11/2012
Hey! I was wondering about this story a little while back, figured you had abandoned it. I was quite pleasantly surprised when I saw the alert in my inbox.

A good chapter. Chuck and Sarah are very cute together. :)

until next time,
coreymon77
phnxgrl chapter 16 . 8/11/2012
Great chapter. I loved how touristy Chuck is and how he had to drag Casey along Too Funny! Please continue.
esardi chapter 16 . 8/11/2012
Ok now I am worried that the end of the world scenerio might be true! Holy shit you updated! How is this possible! There is certainly a disturbance in the force! (LOL)

Well I am estatic that you are going to finish this one. As usual Casey is acting like a moron and Chuck and Sarah are acting like a married couple. Bryce is normally an ass, although in this story his douche status has been elevated. He has some evil plans for our young couple and hopefully people like Casey and even Mary will be able to stop him.

However, if he succeeds in downloading the intersect into Chuck he better be careful, because Chuck will kick his ass if he tries to harm Sarah.
Reyes9 chapter 16 . 8/10/2012
I'm seeing things. A chapter for Intersect Project? Wow. It's been a while isn't enough :p
Great to see a chapter on this one. Still one of my all-time favorites. Keep up the good work and update soon.
Guest chapter 15 . 7/2/2012
please, continue this fic. is great and i want to know what happened in the next chapter!