Reviews for You Still Won't Know What It's Like
LittleRedDevil8 chapter 4 . 10/3/2013
Omg?. Obsessed with this story. Totally obsessed. Pleeeeeease update soon!
DemenaDork chapter 4 . 5/22/2013
will you finish this please? i have read two of your stories and they both appear to me incomplete:P
caesaraugusta chapter 4 . 5/27/2012
So cute this las chapter!

Hope to read more :)
S chapter 4 . 4/27/2012
Ugh. I seriously love it. I hate reading short stories because then I'm always left unsatisfied :( but if you ever decide to keep going with this I think it will turn out great.
S chapter 3 . 4/27/2012
Hm, Brooke is very forward and cold. More cold than I've ever seen/read
S chapter 2 . 4/27/2012
I enjoy this thoroughly! I adore them.
S chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
:) liking it
CaseyJr chapter 4 . 1/13/2012
Amazing chapter. I'm waiting for an update! Her dad should want her back!
SOS9494 chapter 4 . 11/20/2011
Awesome :)
lolo612 chapter 4 . 11/10/2011
AWESOME! i cant wait to see how brooke and haley grow.. i also cant wait to read the new update to from pain springs happiness
LonerInDisguise chapter 4 . 11/9/2011
OMG You updated!

Dude I am so stoked to see what you have planned for my girls...

And the cuddling... Awww. I love that Haley's heart was pounding. I remember the first time I did when I was younger and I thought my heart was going to beet right out of my chest and run off with my boyfriend at the time. Haha. I miss those days.

Anyways.. I am so glad you updated so fast. I cant wait to see more.

Oh and I really cant wait to see what happens when school starts again. What will Haley do? Or Brooke for that matter.

As always I shall be hanging on your every word. Oh and Im gonna check out ur Heroes fic as soon as I get the time. I promise!
CaseyJr chapter 4 . 11/8/2011
This chapter was so swwweeeeeet. It melted my heart. Thank you very much that Haley made her tell the truth. I would love to see how Brooke fears going to school or even skips it and doesn't come back to Haley's home but prefers sleeping in her car. Maybe she even pretends at school that she fell down the stairs and nothing happened. Even to Lucas? I did not know that he was her boyfriend...that means kind of trouble if they'll fall in love. I would prefer the triangle situation then. Maybe Lucas cheats on Brooke with Peyton and Haley has to do a good job again making Brooke believe that she's valuable and deserves happines. Thanks for adding Taylor. I hope you add in Quinn too. Maybe the older girls come home and immediately realize that Haley is in love with Brooke and tease her a little. It would be super cute if Brooke was a little shy in front of the older ones. And I'm wondering what her father will do to her again. He did not look pleased that she ran away. Maybe he forces her to come home again and uses the belly...and Haley freaks out not knowing where Brooke is but her family and her safe her. You see probably now that I love your story :) that's why I have all those ideas. Of course they are just suggestions and I hope you don't mind. I love your writing! THANK YOU and if you update as fast again, then you're my hero :)
LonerInDisguise chapter 3 . 11/7/2011
First off... Thank you for reminding me about season 8, I definitely would have forgotten. Even though the show kind of sucks now I am far to loyal to quit. I've been watching it since Jr. High. Wow, thats crazy. 7 years is a damn long time.

Hey I got sucked into a Kristen Bell obsession a few weeks ago too. It started with youtube! haha Everytime she guest stars on Craig Ferguson its so funny. Then I had to watch all her other shows as well. Anyways, if you havent seen the talk shows you should find them. Its worth the 5 hours you will spend watching them.

Now for the chapter itself I have but one complaint... Tooooo short! Please give us more. Im dying.

Other than that its good.. I like your Brooke. I cant wait to see more.
CaseyJr chapter 3 . 11/7/2011
This was a very good chapter because it showed how broken Brooke is. Did her father even sexually abuse her? I love that you portray Brooke's vulnerable side that well and I would love to see her crying in Haley's arms or in her parents' arms and pretending that nothing happened. Maybe she could live with them for longer! I hope you add in the dad again. Somehow I would like to see a scene where he gets Brooke after school and hits her and wants to take her home but Haley's dad intervenes...I would also love to see Haley's older sibblings!

Great story and please update soon!
CourtneyScott chapter 3 . 11/7/2011
Love how this story is going ).