Reviews for Feelings And Emotions
AndreggvilJammer chapter 2 . 10/29/2011
...Natsume is really OOC. :\ But this chapter was good. A lot of drama. Maybe... You should make Natsume more silent? And thoughtful? After all, I don't think he's really the type to talk to Ruka like that. : Keep writing, update soon!
AndreggvilJammer chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Sweetness. Awesomeness. :) Keep writing.
LittleMissHottie chapter 2 . 10/14/2011
OMG! What's going to happen next? I want to know soon!
The Late Night Show chapter 2 . 10/13/2011
I'll be waiting for more!
Six and Dregs chapter 2 . 10/7/2011
HAHAHAHA. 'And this is for me.'

Omggggg! I enjoyed that!
Wisteria.Sinensis chapter 2 . 10/6/2011
I find this chapter okay. It's good. Update soon! I want more.
Mei Vir D. Ripper chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
"His crimson-red eyes met the audience's; the students felt his intoxicating physical features—captivating eyes, strong-built body, well-tanned skin and proportionate body structure."

-whistles- WOW.! Awesome description.! Thumbs up EJO.! hahahahaha... XD

"Damn, they thought. He's too good for being taken away by one single girl."

-dies on the floor laughing- -revives-

Hahahaha... Okay... I don't why I laughed at it. I just thought the line funny though... XD

It would be too good if he gets taken by just one girl. But he just did so. Deal with it girls -sticks out tongue-

Interesting you have here.. XD

Question: Why is your summary in Chap.1 telling about TxM when your original is RxH.? Just wondering.. XD

The Late Night Show chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Awwwww. 3
Six and Dregs chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Tsubasa and Misaki? A nice pairing. But not my fave. Misaki's character for me in the manga/anime is so.. so.. ugh. Let's just say I don't like her.
LittleMissHottie chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Awww. Why did Hotaru and Ruka break up? sad sad sad.
BlackFighter22 chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
First of all, this story is really good. I wonder why it lacked reviews. Second thing, it's rare for you to write not MxN as the main couple although there's no problem with that.
Wisteria.Sinensis chapter 1 . 9/3/2011