Reviews for Twins
I was laughing so much when he said he was James Bond
Me2000 chapter 7 . 2/19
Umm, you had said Hermione left after first year. Did she come back?
laraquick chapter 10 . 1/26
Between the decent education the twins got from not being tied down to Ron and his lazy attitude and the fact they were in underestimated in Hufflepuff, the Harrys didn't have to be superpowerful or intelligent to take care of Voldemort. Great story.
Kit chapter 10 . 1/20
A nice little story.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 10 . 1/15
A brilliant end to a glorious fic.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 9 . 1/15
So who was his hostage?
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 8 . 1/15
Krum's younger brother for Luna?Hmmmm. I ship it!
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 7 . 1/15
Knowing what your getting into is a great way to get the better of the situation. Thank you for teaching that.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 6 . 1/15
Third year has a wonderful start! May I ask if Ginny is fangirling in Gryffindor?
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 5 . 1/14
If BOTH use it...That line is correct, 'the possibilities!':)
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 4 . 1/14
They did it for quite sometime. And only the Weasley Twins caught on?Hilarious.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 3 . 1/14
Niffy ability, do you reckon its the same with the other sets of twins only slightly weaker?
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 2 . 1/14
I knew it! They are smart boys, and cute...
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 1/14
Twins! And I do hope they are pranksters! Those are the smart ones!
WolfbrotherTitan chapter 10 . 12/15/2014
A very good story in general, though it is lacking in that the Harrys don't have any seeming interest in anyone romantically speaking and I dislike the idea of Voldemort raping Fleur, even if that did happen off screen as it were. Oddly, I'd have had an easier time excepting the even more horrific aspect of Voldemort allowing and encouraging the rape of Fleur by his Death Eaters since Voldemort himself has never seemed to be a sexual being to me, I rather think it a human concept that Voldemort himself likely has no use for as the inhuman thing he is.