Reviews for Twins
knuckles 8 chapter 10 . 8/20
Great story. I loved it. wish it was now detailed and longer though.
Lockolocka chapter 10 . 8/7
You know what? This is golden, glorious, fantastical — u don't know! I love it, though it is rather fast forward, it's good! And disputed it having to be confusing with two harrys, I could follow perfectly. There was no confusion for me. Definitely a favourite from me! Keep up the good work _
Selacha chapter 10 . 5/22
I feel that just randomly including the whole, "and he also raped Fleur, just because" thing was unnecessary and downright morbid. It doesn't match the mood for the rest of the story at all.
Anonymous chapter 10 . 4/18
A fantastic story and very well written! This kind of take on potter twins is definitely one I had yet to see before now, it was really interesting. :)
a person 56 chapter 10 . 4/11
This is awesome simply no other words can describe it
LadyRiver9 chapter 6 . 3/26
I am enjoying this fic a lot. Just one Whovian issue. Doctor who came out in 1963. So it came out before Star Trek. So might want to re-order where you put that into the explanation about the pop culture things and other things that came about in the 70's.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/26/2016
Wow... that Olaf and Luna tihng went out of control real fast, what the fuck happened there? i was going to ignore the crushing bit at the Yule ball as it was just that, a crush between a 13 year old girl and a whatever old the other guy was.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/26/2016
how the fuck can they rape a veela without beign roasted alive? they can transform into these weird human-bird hybrid and throw fire from their palms... unless she was unoncious i find it highly unreasonable and then she would more likely have been killed afterwards.
erik chapter 10 . 12/20/2016
An ingenious approach, well done.
Aviendha Aviendha Aviendha chapter 10 . 12/12/2016
Nice! I bet my brothers wish they could do that.
JimXian chapter 1 . 10/10/2016
I really liked the story, but I don't understand why you pit the warning of mentions of Rape...I kind of gambled when reading the story only becaude it was written by you and I am glad it paid off.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/13/2016
I am so grateful to you for giving me the perfect paragraph to write for our assignment to summarise up the most important events in history from each genre of history.
missgsmith51 chapter 10 . 8/17/2016
Very funny story! Harry and Harry are far more intelligent - or at least have LOADS more common sense - than "regular Harry." They seem to avoid all of Dumbledore's nonsense, which is certainly admirable.
Inanari chapter 6 . 6/7/2016
This chapter, has just made me proud of humanity's achievements. Thank you :)

That, and I do hope to find more yay muggle-power fics lurking around in the community :(
Shae Vizla chapter 10 . 5/27/2016
Good story. Surviving the Killing Curse had an unexpected effect and like many wizards, Dumbledore was too blinded by his own certitudes and his love for hiw own intelligent to register the second baby. Their aunt raised them well and they both were years ahead others children. The three of them played a great prank to the Wizarding World when the two Harry halfed their schoolwork.

That happened to Fleur is tragic but it was so big that the Ministry could hid its head on the sand and the Harry didn't have to cope with Umbitch.