Reviews for Twins
JimXian chapter 1 . 10/10
I really liked the story, but I don't understand why you pit the warning of mentions of Rape...I kind of gambled when reading the story only becaude it was written by you and I am glad it paid off.
I am so grateful to you for giving me the perfect paragraph to write for our assignment to summarise up the most important events in history from each genre of history.
missgsmith51 chapter 10 . 8/17
Very funny story! Harry and Harry are far more intelligent - or at least have LOADS more common sense - than "regular Harry." They seem to avoid all of Dumbledore's nonsense, which is certainly admirable.
Inanari chapter 6 . 6/7
This chapter, has just made me proud of humanity's achievements. Thank you :)

That, and I do hope to find more yay muggle-power fics lurking around in the community :(
Shae Vizla chapter 10 . 5/27
Good story. Surviving the Killing Curse had an unexpected effect and like many wizards, Dumbledore was too blinded by his own certitudes and his love for hiw own intelligent to register the second baby. Their aunt raised them well and they both were years ahead others children. The three of them played a great prank to the Wizarding World when the two Harry halfed their schoolwork.

That happened to Fleur is tragic but it was so big that the Ministry could hid its head on the sand and the Harry didn't have to cope with Umbitch.
senawario chapter 1 . 4/24
nice story; unusual twist I have not seen before. Could have been a bit longer though - this was too short for the potential it had :-(
SakuraKoi chapter 10 . 3/14
So good
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 1 . 2/8
Even in a magical story, a baby splitting in to two babies seemed ridiculous.
wish we could delete accounts chapter 10 . 1/14
This was interesting and amusing-enjoyed this a lot! Pacing is a bit weird, but story is great all the same.
tms827 chapter 10 . 10/7/2015
That was a very nice story. Finally a Harry Potter Twin story that leaves me happy and smiling :)
bisexuwhale chapter 10 . 9/22/2015
this was cute, a little fast paced but when you shove 7 years of schooling and then some into 10 chapters things like that are acceptable :)
Gleas chapter 10 . 8/25/2015
true marauders those two...
Guest chapter 10 . 8/19/2015
Oh did petu hookup with siri
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2015
Are we going to address the fact that Hagrid tried to leave one of the infants behind?
Joe shmoe chapter 10 . 7/22/2015