Reviews for Lion's Pride
ginakitkat chapter 50 . 12/18/2015
I love this story! I just finished reading it and it was by far the best Fairy Tail fanfiction I've ever read :D I loved all the little footnotes that you added with historical notes, or old legends, or astronomy facts. I find them fascinating and I'm glad you added them all (even if they occasionally got pretty long) xD
I am a little sad that Gray and Juvia got married (I never really liked Juvia, I guess, and Gray and Loke are my two favorite characters in Fairy Tail), but I am super excited that the reincarnation of the main four are all in one family together! That family must get crazy :) Hopefully the parents don't have to pay too much for all the property they'll end up destroying... _'
Anyway, thanks so much for posting this story, it was wonderful!
becky chapter 50 . 11/21/2015
Very nice everything was well planed out NICE JOB!
marikosama6274 chapter 50 . 11/21/2015
I absolutely loved this story. I have never laughed and cried so much due to one story. I loved the fact that Loke swore to find her again in her next life. Such a beautiful story. Thank you ever so much for writing this!
rebecca chapter 2 . 11/19/2015
very nice story. well done I can't write a story as good as this.
ShadowsLiveOn chapter 4 . 11/18/2015
I'm pretty certain it's Ayumi, and not Naomi, since my friend speaks Japanese, but I'm not sure.
Naomi's a great name though.
shadamywolfs330 chapter 50 . 10/7/2015
AWSOME! omg! so amazing! so emotional I have t say I cried a little at some parts like when Loke told Lucy that she had to give up Luke ovbesly tears of sadness but, when Loke got on one knee... .GOSH! I totally went fangirl!(and MAYBE JUST A LITTLE cried tears of joy for Lucy and totally fangirled over it(yep fangirled I just typed that) ANYWAYS, overall it was really good and I loved it even though at CH. 41 I quit for a bit to read some others(and some others of yours as well) but finally, today, I finished all 9 chapters I hadn't read, so now if off and going to look for my next long-term story, until I come to read some more of your stories, bye.
ANG3LBL00M chapter 9 . 9/30/2015
So Kefira isn't Loke's sister, daughter, aunt, or mother. So... She must be his cousin!
Iyendi chapter 50 . 8/31/2015
This story was amazing! My respect for you is immense. I was thoroughly enthralled through every chapter. I'm sure extensive research went into this story, because it really shows. All the astrology and mythology was fascinating, and if you hadn't made note of the myths you made up, I wouldn't have been able to differentiate them from the real ones. I loved how every conflict was woven together and intricately resolved. The whole thing is like a massive puzzle, everything falling into it's intended place.
All in all, I had a great time reading this.
Crazy-Cat-Lady402 chapter 50 . 8/15/2015
I really loved you story it was so amazing
wiseOldOwl2 chapter 50 . 8/10/2015
im glad that your family is doing better.
well, luke married his childhood friend, asuka and are taking in mage orphans. gray married juvia, shes gone. natsu married lisanna. lucy died after a long married life. she had a little girl whose name was stella. stella was a human historian, she had the key to virgo so she could go many places that were inaccessible to most people. loke and luke gave their keys to wendy knowing that when wendy found lucys essence reborn in a new baby she would inform them and give their keys to her mom. loke and luke, her two lions found themselves in a hospital room with the mom and dad of triplets. one looked like gray, one natsu and the little girl... well... excellent read. most enjoyable. hope you have luck with your book, in publishing it.
wiseOldOwl2 chapter 49 . 8/10/2015
well, a beautiful wedding with bride, groom, son, fathers of the bride, etc... when the wedding was over, and the happy couple were gone... well, it turned out to be a PARTY. with typical chaos; fights, dancing and in general having a very good time. the wedded couple went off in argo, a celestial spirit ship that can sail any where, including on land. you have your own style. must read last chapter.
wiseOldOwl2 chapter 48 . 8/10/2015
i love happy endings. even though it started with a class s mission; lucy was given the easiest demon to handle and according to murphys law, she wasnt. she called for almost all her celestial spirits and had to call leo the lion, last. the family that lucy wanted was complete; luke was of age to decide what he wanted to be... a celestial spirit, loke is the lion, and lucy the celestial spirit mage who manages to keep them all together. the happy end of the chapter is when loke asks lucy to marry him. of course, she says yes. there are more chapters in this story. i will read this tale until it is done. you have a fascination for me. the chapters meld, they make sense, at times you want to laugh, at times- cry. it works. must read.
wiseOldOwl2 chapter 47 . 8/10/2015
poor lucy, to know that you wont get to hold your son for a very long time is a horrible thing to have to do. maybe, the wish that regulus gave lucy will come true. she might be able to hold her son sooner than she thought. lucy wanted luke to grow up faster. this is a sad chapter in at the end of it, the family that lucy wished for is gone, blown away by the fact her son will die by december if not sent to the spirit world where he can heal. loke has to take him there. lucy cant see him for an undisclosed time. erg, i would say that makes it a sad chapter. you are holding it together though, hope your family is better. must read.
wiseOldOwl2 chapter 46 . 8/10/2015
well, well, well, loke finally turned into what he was all along... a awesome lion in all the trimmings, another words he got hot, (steam) now he is ready for anything. an amazing transformation that comes when his ring melds with regulus. your writing is excellent, it gives me goose bumps to realize it is fiction. an unusual way of finishing the chapter. leaves me wondering, whats next? okay in order to find out, must read more.
wiseOldOwl2 chapter 45 . 8/10/2015
a strange twist of fate, zeref helps his dad and half-brother with a spell that nullifies all demons. he leaves the rest to loke, his dad. wow, what a fight. first natsu versus loke, then kefira versus gray, then... got the picture. kefira is bad news all around. she wants the regulus key to be able to rule all of the nations, not a nice lady at all. i am so intrigued by your skillful weaving of one character over another, its just great. thank you for writing something so awesome. who will win? will lucy be able to keep luke safely on earth? will she be again reunited with loke? why am i asking you, you know the answers. grumble, must read more.
1,221 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »