Reviews for Lion's Pride
Pho chapter 7 . 8/24
So poetic! But why not have Lucy claim that the baby was someone elses, like Gray's? They could just say Loke/Leo was around to protect her.
This story is epic! I wish lucy would fall in love with loke even in the anime.
Kittysnape chapter 17 . 6/7
You had me crying here with Makarov's letter!
I could really see the strong bond they all share!
Kittysnape chapter 7 . 6/2
OMG noooo
Lucy is so stupid XD
But that's her alright
Naomi should have been a clue...
Kittysnape chapter 1 . 6/2
A fanfiction/writing group pointed me to this fic. This is interesting, I love it already!
yorusorra chapter 14 . 3/4
This was deep. I feel sorry for Loke and Lucy. They shouldn't have to be punished for falling in love with one another. The Spirit King needs a reality check!
I do love how you're taking this, though. I love the twist with Loke and the Spirit King, and I love the twist with Zeref being a hybrid and Loke being his father. I never saw that one coming.
yorusorra chapter 4 . 3/3
I love how Loke is trying to take care of Lucy and is actually being faithful to her. You can tell how much he has changed since meeting Lucy. It's quite sweet, when you think about it. ) I love LoLu, even if it's not one of my favorite ships.
So it's not be reviewing but I really want to read the next chapter so I can't really review I can't believe the story has 50 chapters I can't wait to read the next 42 nice job on writing this chapter loves frogs
Haha didn't do that correctly now did they hahah
This Bitch who does she think she is trying to steal loke from lucy dat Bitch is looking for a Bitch slap.
Loke don't leave lucy if you do you will get a beat down by natsu and gray
What the bloody hell Is nakama (hold on I'm looking it up)
Gray you a jealous bitch and it is funny. Wow natsu did you hit your head who knew that you could act mature.
OMFG just started reading and I'm already laughing my ass off
Ohh shit lucy you are to funny
Lucy: if he wasn't a celestial spirt I would be worried of the diseases.
(Mouth drops then starts laughing until I drop on the floor crying)
cureheart1023 chapter 2 . 11/28/2016
It is interesting that Porlyusica already know the gender of the baby.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2016
OMG what next is it boy or a girl what it name and does loki know
1,293 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »