Reviews for Lion's Pride
proud fan chapter 50 . 6/21
I read you story in just 3 days.. I was hooked on the first sentence. Stopping was simply not an option. I thank you for all your effort it took in writing this story and all the research you did (and explained in the footnotes). It brought me to tears many times.. and by the time I reached the last chapter I was bawling my eyes out while smiling at the same time. It's truly a beautiful story. Hopefully one day they can even make it into a fairy tail special.

ps: if I fail my university exam I'm blaming your amazing writing skills.

Lots of love,
From a blonde Leo
I'm not finished reading yet but I love the amount of thought you put into these. the names, the stories, everything. I realize this story is a few years old but I'm so glad I found it!
This story was absolutely perfect in every way
MaximumRide chapter 50 . 6/5
So just so you know this is my favorite fanfcition ever I love this and would love for you to do other stories like this one!
Singer In The Dark chapter 50 . 5/16
I decided to reread this story on a whim (even though I'm on vacation with lousy wifi). It always makes me cry, and have dreams of my own wedding and insane children... The best LoLu EVER! (Not kidding. Though, if Lucy wasn't pregnant, I would have loved to imagine her singing Karmin's song Acapella in Loke's face XD)
seichirokamui chapter 50 . 5/8
It's awesome! The best fanfic I have ever read n the most epic! It would be a good novel too. I just recently found it and have been reading it for the last two weeks and I really enjoyed it. I have seen how much dedication you put in this story, n it really is awesome! Thank you for such a good story,n waiting for more stories from you. Ganbatte!
I REALLY CRYED MY EYES OUT IM STILL CRYING THIS WAS A LITTLE BIT OF A HAPPY ENDING HOW COULD U MAKE LUCY DIE I DONT CARE IF SHE WAS REBORN WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SUCH A HAPPY ENDING MAKE LUKE AND ASKUKA LOVE EACH OTHER PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
omg omg omg omg omg omg i really really stoped breathing OMG OMG OMG OMG
wow loke was awesome and cute
duhorcommonsense chapter 22 . 4/29
Sorry I have to say this, when you said loki held his son up I pictured the lion king it was epic so thank you
Kefira said 'aye!'
Humble Reviewer chapter 50 . 4/16
I won't lie, I read the summary and skipped over this story a couple times before diving in. The length, the summary, and the pregnancy part made me nervous to try. The thought of characters we all love hooking up can thrill readers, but once you add a family element, the entire story changes. I will say this: I am so glad I gave it a chance.
Your story, from start to finish, has so many fantastic elements to it. Your writing, for one, is amazing. Reading was easy, there weren't any mistakes, the wording was great. I know of plenty of authors who put too much detail into fight scenes, while others leave them out entirely but you found the sweet spot. Turning a battle-based visual manga series into your own black and white text story is hard enough but you kept true to the source content as well as making it incredibly entertaining.
The main relationship was a complete success. You hit Lucy and Loke with every spectrum of emotion you could and their characters shone true without sounding forced. Their love was raw, real, and imperfect which is how it is in reality.
The story itself was massively successful in my eyes as well. The drama, the ups and downs, every single event that happened in this story felt like it happened for a reason. They didn't feel random, like an author throwing problems at characters to create drama, they felt like realistic issues these characters can face.
The lore you added as well was great. With fanfiction, readers walk into a story preparing for anything. It could be a great premise but terrible writing, riddled with errors, OOC, Mary Sues, etc. At the very least, I get a little nervous and read the first few paragraphs until I experience the suspension of disbelief we all crave. We readers want the story to sound true. We want it to fulfill our every fantasy, we want these characters to grow, to be something special. Your writing was so spot on, I was immersed almost immediately. I was a little surprised when I got to the bottom of the first page and realized I was hooked.
It couldn't have been easy to create lore in a story established by someone else, but the relationships between the spirits, old and new, the new lands we got to explore with you, the new characters.. They didn't seem false or forced. They didn't feel like you duct taped your lore with Fairy Tail's. They felt true and woven in with caution and care. That type of writing is something to be very proud of. Your work is something special.
It's rare to find that great story, that little gem that were searching for. The one that will have you reading into the night, enthralled. The one that sticks with you long after it has ended. Well, Rhov, while we expected a diamond in the rough, you handed us a 50 carot flawless diamond. We watched you take this story and carefully carve and cut it, polish it until it shines, and you gracefully presented it to us. For that, I have to thank you.
I know I come a little late to the party. It's been three years since you finished this tale, but I wanted you to know that it's still affecting people long after it was published. Congratulations on the great success of this story and when the stars align in the future, I hope to revisit this tale to experience the journey all over again. Thanks again, Rhov.
Oh, just please write a sequel!
Roar chapter 50 . 4/11
AmazigType your review here.
1,159 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »