Reviews for Lion's Pride
cureheart1023 chapter 2 . 11/28
It is interesting that Porlyusica already know the gender of the baby.
OMG what next is it boy or a girl what it name and does loki know
Luna chapter 4 . 11/24
OMG is she the mother of ZEREF?
DxDBourne chapter 50 . 11/10
that was a bittersweet end for me. Reading all my favorites dying or putting 2 people who i would never EVER ship into relationships was a bit of a heartbreak. But this story is certainly one to be put into the fanfiction history books and i hope this continues to be read throughout the ages. Huge thumbs up for writing such a good read. I have recommended it to my friends and family (My brothers and sisters are hard Nalu supporters so getting them to read a Lucy x Loke story is proving difficult, but i will make them read it one way or another ;))
DxDBourne chapter 44 . 11/9
wtf why is Natsu so weak? he could one punch Loke any day.
DxDBourne chapter 10 . 10/25
This is really cool! but i think you've worded some of the attacks wrong. For Example:

"With a flaming right hand, and flaming left hand...When you combine the flames together..." This is incorrect.

"The flames in my right hand and the flames in my left...Put them together and you get..." This is correct.

If you took the one you wrote from the manga then you must've read an unprofessional scanlation. Either that or there's just multiple ways of saying that attack :) I'm not trying to force you to change it, i'm just recommending what i think would be better. You can disregard this review if you like.
KatieBoom chapter 34 . 9/26
Sigh. Fucking Laxus. Nuff said
KatieBoom chapter 32 . 9/26
Grrrrr I couldn't get past the loke begging part. I needed a break or I'm afraid I'll break my phone...sigh...poor fucking loke. I feel so bad for him
KatieBoom chapter 31 . 9/26
Man naomi did what any woman who loses their love would do. Find someone to help heal their heart. Queenie bitch still pissed me off.. -.-
KatieBoom chapter 30 . 9/26
Okay I had to stop after the fairy tail. Curious is it real cause this vaguely sounds familiar to me. Can't place my finger on it. Like a dream you can't remember when you wake.
KatieBoom chapter 29 . 9/26
Never get in between a woman and her man! #realtalktho
KatieBoom chapter 28 . 9/26
Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
My gawd I haven't cried this hard since my mom passed away! Thanks Rhov. This story is epic. Well who am I kidding all your shit is epic.
KatieBoom chapter 27 . 9/26
Ha beer bottle was funny. Poor Natsu. Always getting the short end of the stick.
KatieBoom chapter 26 . 9/26
You know Idky I thought lulu would give him more grief. But I'm a bitch woman soooooooo...lol ha!
KatieBoom chapter 24 . 9/26
Loke damn it tell her already! Fuck me running with scissors!
1,280 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »