Reviews for Worthy Friends
Remus'sHunni chapter 6 . 9/14/2003
i LOVE Bend it Like Beckham! what a great movie! that guy was soo hot!
merurikku chapter 7 . 7/12/2003
These are really good. They're nice as a background for the characters in Worthy Adversaries. *Goes back to finish reading Worthy Adversaries*.

Rikku
Katriona chapter 7 . 7/8/2003
I HATE PETER! More than I hate Kreacher! I loved the other diary entries, **stabbing Peter**. Well done!

Kate
MysticSorceror chapter 7 . 10/19/2002
This is really cool, i love diary entries they are so personal to the characters
Abforth chapter 7 . 10/17/2002
ohhh - i really really - thinks hard for mean enough word - hate Peter! He needs a good kick!

I'll review properely when I have a chance to read them properly!

yours,

Vendea (Abforth)

Lady Of Silver Birch House. (you'd have to read my fic to understand that title.
XxAriaxX chapter 7 . 10/2/2002
Oh... that's the end... It would have been cool if you'd have written diary entries for Lily and James too - but then you wouldn't really be able to call it Worthy 'Friends'... Anyway, I love the whole diary idea, and please update Worthy Adversaries!

- KoolKitty/AnotherKoolKitty
XxAriaxX chapter 6 . 9/30/2002
Wow - that was so cool how you did the whole 'Indian' thing! You know, I'm Indian by origin, though I have an American citizenship now, so I naturally like that. Oh, and by the way, Bend It Like Beckham was made by Indian producers - ha! (And you know Jess' dad? he's an Indian actor too... lol - I'm getting carried away...) Anyway, I think Sirius' diary and Remus' diary were really cool. I think it would be cool to do Peter's diary, except... what can you really write about? Sure - Voldemort and the Death Eaters... I guess that could work. Anyway, update *something* soon!

- KoolKitty/AnotherKoolKitty
Done Gone Died On Us chapter 6 . 7/21/2002
so sad! trinity is indian, hm? well i know i'd keep going with sirius in that position! indian parents can be a pushover but whoever cares?

I don't want Peter's entry. snivelin coward. unless you have something really unpredictable planned, at which point, you could go on.
Escape Velocity chapter 6 . 7/19/2002
Brill, as usual! Don't I sound all Enid Blyton? Don't worry, it'll pass. I hope

Very good. I didn't read them again (take that expression off your face) because I read them at your house. I skimmed.

Very good, excellent, brilliant, wonderful, I love the different characters, although for Remus and Sirius you do have a basis. Still, it's brilliant
Twistie chapter 6 . 7/18/2002
THANKYOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH FOR THE EMAIL!

(BACK TO THE MAIN PURPOSE OF THIS REVIEW NOW)

Its good! Poor Trinity though! And Sirius of course! :)

Oh well can't wait for your next chapter!

*T*
Tess BaBieGurl chapter 5 . 7/16/2002
Keep going! This is really good! I started reading the other story that kinda goes with this like when it had 2 chapters or something... but blah blah...keep going!
KoolKitty chapter 4 . 6/1/2002
Cute! I missed these last two chapters too! I can't wait for James' friends... Sirius should be intersting... *grins evilly* Anyway, keep writing!

- KoolKitty
Escape Velocity chapter 4 . 5/26/2002
Too short too short too short! The different characters are really coming through. Well done! Well...I would like to see Peter's diary entries...it would be very interesting.
Escape Velocity chapter 3 . 5/26/2002
Is this Lisa or you, Stef? Just kidding. Its good. Really good. And I really want to read the other chapter so I'm not going into detail
Princess Gin-Gin chapter 2 . 5/18/2002
YAY! aww...dat's sooo cute! Trin and Sirius! YAY! i *knew* she'd end up liking him! lmao! really good chapter! write more soon!