Reviews for Free Falling into Darkness
mileyismyhorse chapter 11 . 4/25
:( ?
Guest chapter 11 . 10/24/2015
I wish that you can complete this! :(
AFourAddict chapter 3 . 4/13/2015
I'm really glad that you had Tris tell Four about Will!
akells1018 chapter 11 . 8/21/2013
I know it's been a year, but... one more person who loves this and would love you to continue. :)
elisabeth12 chapter 10 . 7/8/2013
please please please please update soon! I'm dying to know what happens!
Divergent57 chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
I don't like
HeyxHeyxHey chapter 11 . 5/16/2013
Guest chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
its bravery, not was really good
elisabeth12 chapter 11 . 4/13/2013
OH MY GOSH! I am in love and soooo hooked on this story! I like how you didn't copy the book completely but gave it your own twist. The plot line in this story is great and i just want to keep reading more! The Tris and Four scenes are great! They are filled with fluff, but not enough to make me sick! Haha. Anyhow... I feel like this could be the next sequel because it is so well written! I noticed that is hasn't been updated in a couple months but I just ask that you continue! Please. When I got to the end of this chapter, I couldn't stop thinking about what was going to happen next! Anyway.. please please update soon so I can have some sanity.
divergentdandelion chapter 11 . 1/7/2013
Omg plz write more
Cheese chapter 2 . 11/27/2012
Lol Elle is French. It means she. Amd i know that 'cause i'm learning French. For fun. And great job on the story plz continue
Ksmak chapter 11 . 10/8/2012
Please oh please write more! I can't wait to see where the story goes! This is the best fanfic I have red!(And I have red a lot and Not All the readers are teens:))
saffroney chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
wow this is amazing! :) i've read some pretti bad divergent fanfics but i think you hit tris's personality spot on! i've only read the first chapter and im loving it :D im gonna keep reading now :P
Cassy-Kay chapter 11 . 8/28/2012
awesome chapter!
yosoyaimee chapter 11 . 8/26/2012
is really awesome. please more soon!