Reviews for Culture Shock
PolarisKnight chapter 15 . 7/21
I don't really like how everyone acts like Romano is like this impossible to figure out, mystery of life. They all, even Spain, seem to blame things going wrong on his attitude 90% of the time.
Crimson cat angel chapter 15 . 11/25/2015
Love!
FireFox Vixen chapter 15 . 9/16/2015
Love!
CheshireKitKat chapter 3 . 6/27/2015
*eats frosting straight from the can* what wrong with frosting? it awesome.
Randomperson23 chapter 15 . 12/8/2014
Please, please, please continue this story. The culture notes are super helpful and interesting, the plot is amazing, and the characters and absolutely true to the real thing. I have learned so much about the characters through this fan fiction and you NEED to keep writing. I. Will. Die. Without. Gerita.
CharlotteMShadows chapter 12 . 9/17/2014
This whole 'culture notes' thing REALLY makes me feel like an idiot. Dude, I've learned more from one fanfiction than I have from history class so far.
CharlotteMShadows chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
XD I just had to share this. But my first thought when I read "for all you americans out there" was: YEP! THATS US! THE ONLY PEOPLE IN THE WORLD THAT USE A CRAZY F*CKED UP MEASURING SYSTEM! AND MOST OF US WERE PROBABLY TO LAZY TO FIGURE OUT HOW HOT IT IS AND JUST READ ON! CAUSE 'MURCA F*CK YEA! XD
CheshireKitKat chapter 15 . 4/24/2014
Awww... you should have continued this!
guest chapter 15 . 4/14/2014
continu
irondragonbookworm chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
This is shaping up to be a good story, I can tell. :) I love how Germany hates the temperature. 32 C is 90 F. In my little corner of the world (Arizona), 90 is considered warm.
NotJustAGirlJustMe chapter 15 . 1/11/2014
What? Where's the rest?

Aw, it's really cute. I like how everyone interacts. I think it's good how you showed something from Romano's point of view too. It clarified where he's coming from.

Good job!
NotJustAGirlJustMe chapter 3 . 1/8/2014
Aw, poor Romano, he was so sad when Spain left without telling him. Looks like Spain made it up to him though at the end. And I was like, of course, Italy always does that too, Germany-*cough* Holy Rome *cough*. Loving the story so far. Definitely going to keep reading.
Handmaiden of Foamy chapter 15 . 7/31/2013

That's the best way to describe the way I feel about all this XD
GGL-HY chapter 15 . 7/1/2013
Wow! This fic is so great! I REALLY love your characterization! In lots of fics all the characters are so flat, especially Romano (and it pisses me off because he's such an interesting and complex character!)... But here you did a really good job at developing their temper and their emotions! I also really appreciate the way you portrayed the different dynamics of the GerIta and of the SpaMano!
Oh and the story in itself is pretty cool, interesting, funny and so cute!
I see it's been a while since you've last updated it though... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE write more! ToT I beg you! TT
Amazing chapter 15 . 6/18/2013
Omg the characterizations in this are the best I've ever read! You give all of them so much depth especially Romano and Germany. it's also nice to have Italy not be a total airhead. This is so cute!