Reviews for I Had a Date
bee14ish chapter 8 . 2/6
You lost me with this chapter. I know that you have all these reviews talking about the oh so wonderful writing and action, which was true for the most part...until you brought Thanos in. With no buildup at all, character all wrong, and you have him trade blows with the Hulk. Even ignoring the facct that he can and has slapped around Avengers teams effortlessly, even Thor would have been better, if not by much. And then Odin. You just have him come in as this giant Deus Ex Machina and have him defeat Thanos without even showing the battle. Their battle is considered by many fans of both characters to be one of their greatest and most defining moments. And you have him dispatch Thanos with a single line. You turned him from one of the biggest, baddest, and best villains in all of comics to this moronic brute who can barely even beat Hulk. If he were anything like this in IW, I would walk right out of the theater. Same deal with Loki.

I, for one, am disappointed.
Guest chapter 12 . 6/14/2015
This story was so so great! I wish there was more!
THEPrincessx chapter 12 . 3/12/2015
This was great! I'm also a hopeless romantic and i hated how the whole thing ended!
dragonball256 chapter 12 . 3/23/2014
Aw loved this last chapter. Great story, Love the Avengers especially Cap, his story is so sad, Really hyped to see the Winter Soldier film :D
dragonball256 chapter 11 . 3/23/2014
Lol female Loki? If only they showed that in the Dark World movie. Then again I wonder where they will take that franchise with the ending to the film.

Also I hope their date goes well ;)
dragonball256 chapter 10 . 3/23/2014
Love this chapter. Glad Steve & Peggy resolved their differences :)
dragonball256 chapter 9 . 3/23/2014
Oh Steve you dummy, how could you say that to poor Peggy? :(

Glad it appears Jane and Thor are getting along though, at least one thing is going right.
dragonball256 chapter 8 . 3/23/2014
Very nice chapter, Thanos appeared huh? Can't wait for him to make an actual appearance in the Marvel Universe and not just a shot of his face like after the Avengers.

Also did u see some of the deleted scenes from the Avengers? There is one where Steve is looking through the records of what happened to the people that he knew. Apparently he found Peggy's file but he decided not to call. Very depressing :(
dragonball256 chapter 7 . 3/23/2014
Oh Steve enjoys a take charge woman huh? And I loved the Jane/Thor parts too :)
dragonball256 chapter 6 . 3/23/2014
Oh nice I can totally see Peggy wanting to work with Shield because it's what she's good at. I think her & Maria Hill would get along great
dragonball256 chapter 5 . 3/23/2014
Hmmm wonder what Nick isn't telling everyone? Must be something bad...

And Loved the reunion between Peggy & Steve :)
dragonball256 chapter 4 . 3/23/2014
Oh boy I didn't realize Thor had it so bad. Jeez sounds depressing what happened to him and Odin isn't making things any better :(
dragonball256 chapter 3 . 3/23/2014
Oh boy Steve really doesn't like Tony huh? Then again they showed that well in the Avengers movie ;)
dragonball256 chapter 2 . 3/22/2014
Ah interesting, of course Steve has forgotten the most important part, what if Peggy doesn't want to come back with him? More than that how will the timeline change without Peggy there in the past?
dragonball256 chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
Oh man I just recently saw this movie and this chapter :(

So sad yet I can't wait to read more