Reviews for I Had a Date
fictionadict24 chapter 9 . 12/10/2011
Glad to see Thor and Jane together. Peggy should forgive him and understand. Everyone's emotions are high and they all just need some rest.
Mandis chapter 9 . 12/10/2011
Hi!

Has being a long time since I talk to you...sorry for that, but my time was short un the last weeks with college and work...

Well, lets go talk about the story, that is what you wanna hear/read, right?

Steve really does't know how to talk to women...peggy has to teach him about that too...ok, was cute all this worry with her and even his guilt feeling, but talk about this with she in that condition?

Its time to discuss the relationship and clarify the things, i think...

Jane&Thor is cute too and his father has to accept Thor's choice...but i'm sure that the will find a way for to be together xD

Well, that's it...

Kisses xD
Symphonic Poem chapter 9 . 12/10/2011
Ooh, liking the little bit of angst there! Lol. I have no doubt that these two will patch up things soon...and Peggy'll probably be knitting SOME sort of red, white and blue baby booties in the distance future...right? P Lovely update.
RoninTheMasterless chapter 9 . 12/10/2011
Really great stuff. Captured the essence Steve/Peggy awesomely. Hope she forgives him, he only said that because he cares.
StargateFFWriter chapter 8 . 12/7/2011
surprised Shield being Shield didn't employ plasma-based firearms to deal with the Skrull invaders; mean they have Stark selling them his weapons or at least did before Tony switched his focus to manufacturing technology more beneficial to humankind; also I'd imagine that Shield still has more of those HYDRA comsic-cube-derived large guns

Thanos in the picture-always trouble except for one comci in which he sacrificed himself to save the universe.

Wodner what Odin's gonna do when he brings all those people back to Asgard.

Peggy and Jane getting hurt trying to save innocents really sucks for them and their boyfriends-boy are they gonna kick some villains' asses even harder when they get theri hands on them.
StargateFFWriter chapter 7 . 12/7/2011
Yes; Peggy just isn't the type of person to just sit around without trying to involve herself in saving the world. :-)
StargateFFWriter chapter 6 . 12/7/2011
OK. Now once can say they're officially a couple-Peggy's wearing one of Steve's shirts lol.

I'm wondering if the Captain America 2011 live-action movie writers intended to put some meaning to Steve carrying a photo of Peggy in his compass; wonder if that means that she guides him metaphysically while the compass guides him physically. I didn't come up with this idea completely on my own-read someone's Captain America fic on and they suggested a similar idea.

Wondered at this point in the sotyr if Steve will actually be able to be at the designated dancing location at 8PM sharp. He of course means to but sometimes external factors prevent him from doing so.
RoninTheMasterless chapter 8 . 12/7/2011
Once again, good writing, and looking foward to more, Happy Holidays.
StargateFFWriter chapter 5 . 12/5/2011
no wonder Peggy would think she's not on Earth anymore and is perhaps in heaven

Never heard of Tina Arena before this story, but gogoled her and her music and find it fits for their occasion.

Steve's adjusting well to the 21st century so far-he's learned to use a flat-screen TV to learn how to dance.

Steve's learning how to talk to women better lol.

So Peggy's been hurt before; can imagine some o the guys she's dated in the past just using her for sex or for shallow reasons and then just doing something downright hurtful. She can count on Steve to never lead her on without 100% conviction.
Symphonic Poem chapter 8 . 12/4/2011
Very action packed chapter...as always, waiting for more of this story. And of course The Avengers movie itself. Can't wait!
Jack Borroughs chapter 3 . 12/1/2011
I liked the beginning, but Steve is being uncharacteristicly petty .

And Tony a better fighter than Cap? Come on.
StargateFFWriter chapter 4 . 11/30/2011
Wonder what it is exactly that Tony and Steve have in common other than Tony loves Pepper and is temporarily seperated from her for some reason. Could it be that in this movieverse he lost both aprents at a young age and so did Steve?

Great to see Steve and Thor developing their friendship. They have two things at least in common at the moment, including they both sacrificed their lives.

Interesting that Peggy thinks she might be leaving her realm of existence when Thor shows up surrounded by the timeportal's glowig light.
StargateFFWriter chapter 3 . 11/30/2011
Guess Peggy lost everyone she cares for, with the exception ofg Howard, back in this [articular year in the 1940s and Steve knows that. That way he knows he won't be asking her to leave anyone back there that she can't leave.

It's out of Steve's usual character that he would attempt to take out and show his displeasure for Tony attempting to hit on Peggy. But he loves Peggy immeasurably and therefore feels this upset. He should know tho that a woman like Peggy wouldn't be interested in someone like Tony, and especially not when he Steve Rogers is around. And i trust Peggy will fix Tony herself if he moves out of bounds with her lol.
StargateFFWriter chapter 2 . 11/30/2011
I can imagine Steve would be thinking and acting just like this after he wakes up in the 21st century; in fact he does feel that frustrated and dejected if you view one of the Avengers previews online (I usually hate spoiling but needed to let u know u're right on target as to how Steve reacts then-he knowcks a punching bag off its suspension rope). Like the 1st pargraph's 5th and 6th lines very much-describes Steve feeling grateful to have met Peggy and having her as that special woman in his life.

"This time he wouldn't break the punching bag"-very telling of Steve's emotions.

Gruff old Fury hehe even when responding to grattitude.
cathy03 chapter 7 . 11/29/2011
I can't tell you how much i loved Jane and Thor's encoutner :D They're so right for each other :)

I wonder what's going through Odin's mind... hum... will he interfere? Will he change his mind about Jane? I can't wait to read next chapter
70 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »