Reviews for Incubi
YinKeket chapter 4 . 2/25
awwww they are so cute. i hope Tsuyosa can find her true mate. yay Shinko asked Mujakina to marry him. awesome. yay Harry is with child. and loving the name of their child. awwwww cute Luna and Neville has a child. such a sweet ending. loved it. keep up the good work and do your best.
YinKeket chapter 3 . 2/25
lol them wearing each others shirts. oh wow they shifted into their true forms. yay the battle had ended and Harry came back to the people he loved and cared for.
YinKeket chapter 2 . 2/25
Oh Draco has become handsome over summer break nice. ah so Millicent might be like Harry and same with Draco. go Hermione to figure something is off with Harry. awwwww loving the true name for Harry. oh cool her name is Strength. that's a good name for Millicent. yay they have become good friends. oh man their stunt made everyone at the great hall stared at them. awwwwww Draco is Faith. go Hagrid figuring out what Harry and his new friends were. lol Harry and Draco bricking at one another in their own language. yay Harry and Draco got to sit next to each for Draco's safety. awesome they found each other as true mates. yay she is happy for her brothers. lol she kissed them on the cheek made everyone confused and loud. lol they don't have house to them their name because of what they are and can leave when they want in the class, but they have homework and test to take like everyone else.
YinKeket chapter 1 . 2/25
oh wow his mother gave him a book that when he turned 16 he will get it. awesome. oh no Harry is hurting poor thing. he has so many problems now this going through pain. awesome how he can see without his the book open up to Harry. awesome Harry is a Incubus.i am so loving the tribal tattoos on his cute wow not feeding he will die. not good. lol Harry is learning so fast on what to do. loving his two forms of one in the day and one at night. poor Harry didn't want to kill the people he sleeps with. at least he is trying not to hurt them.
lovelydrarrylover chapter 4 . 12/8/2014
Awww! So cute! If you do .ake a sequal, can it be of scorp's life and his inheritance into being an incubuss?
SerpensPrincess chapter 4 . 8/17/2014
If u do make a sequel i will b one of the first to read it love this story keep up the great work
H. E. Malfoy chapter 4 . 1/5/2014
Loved your story, very cute! Just wanted to ask - who does Tsuoyasa get together with? And by the way, the name for the language sucked. And I hated the name Mujakina. That sucked dog balls. Other than that I loved your story - I'd be interested in a sequel, especially more about their child/ren.
PiptheSnake chapter 4 . 11/20/2013
AWWWW! Happy ending :D
Drarry-Merome-BBRae chapter 4 . 11/1/2013
Love the story! But I would've loved to see more detail; a more in-depth story. Like the epilogue. Either way, great job! Add a favorite to your list.
Mukuro234 chapter 4 . 9/12/2013
Awe this was so cute
angelaneahwalker chapter 4 . 7/3/2013
cute...
SweetGumdrop chapter 4 . 2/18/2013
It was a cute story.
puffin chapter 4 . 1/4/2013
This was a cute short story. It was well written. Great job. If you do a sequel or have one out please let me know.
puffin
Guest chapter 4 . 7/21/2012
Sweet story!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/7/2012
Oh my god, this was an amazing story. I just wish there was more chapters to it like the wedding and the delivery of their little boy, Scorpius.